Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (653439 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Yea broda. Jst gv us a hint so we can fix our self befor headin out. Thnk
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Da say d twn no easy bt by His Grace dm go Pay us megaly na GodWIN
kaizenBash:
a loud Ameen.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
nattybanta:
in ova 100pages, no success stories on jobs I dey vex and na only 5ppl don port.
#hmmn, sory Banta 4bothering u nd if its nt u or any oda forumite I dunt see any1 else I cud bodr so much. Since I got my visa ready nw, b4 I head out wat r d oda measures I cn put in place 4rm here dah cud just enhance my job search? CV format for d 'otondos', vital tips among oda things plss.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DonCappuchino: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
kaizenBash:
sounds interesting, so were u just given your passport without giving any cash as plea, ow much did u pay 2reschedule ur flight ticket, wen is ur visa expiring? Cos I blv ur delay wud definitely incure little additional expenses on u dats y we just nid 2get things right b4 goin 4departure.
Yeah, and was surprised myself.
My ticket was bouqht in dubai by my sis, so she'z 2 reschedule and I'm 2 pay wich I dnt know how much yet.

But my general advice wud be 2those who intends travelling with d intent of just (vacation) 2get d following:

Hotel reservation
Bta - not less than $500
Passport data page of ur sponsor
Resident permit of ur sponsor
Letter of invitation
Your own I.D dat proves u av smfin doin ere

Those wer d things I was asked 2 provide b4 my passport was seized.. I dnt know what would be required of those who'll declare job hunting when asked wat dia purpose of going 2 dubai is.

Note: u mit escape all of d above if u can get d strong backing of an immigration officer.. Cuz I was blamed by my mom's frend who is 1 for not tellin her until everything went south...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
DonCappuchino:

My ticket was bouqht in dubai by my sis, so she'z 2 reschedule and I'm 2 pay wich I dnt know how much yet.

But my general advice wud be 2those who intends travelling with d intent of just (vacation) 2get d following:

Hotel reservation
Bta - not less than $500
Letter of invitation

Those wer d things I was asked 2 provide b4 my passport was seized.. I dnt know what would be required of those who'll declare job hunting when asked wat dia purpose of going 2 dubai is.

Note: u mit escape all of d above if u can get d strong backing of an immigration officer.. Cuz I was blamed by my mom's frend who is 1 for not tellin her until everything went south...

No one should tell them they are going Job hunting else that's the end of your travel to Dubai. Just tell them visiting and hold your hotel reservation and BTA.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
DonCappuchino:

Hotel reservation
Bta - not less than $500
Letter of invitation

My dear,i suggest travelling to dubai via abu dhabi,thats ethihad airways.i have entered dubai severally without being asked for pocket money etc. After passing through the ebola screening machine ,then I normally proceed for a stamping in at the immigration port of entry,get the eye scan done that's all.i and my family have been taking that route for sometime, even.now that we are on residence visa. But I have someone who traveled tru abu dhabi last week and the person hadn't no money at hand but GTB ATM which is normally used to withdraw money in dubai cash dispensers, he was asked for his pocket money and when he showed them his ATM,they asked him to buy something with and he did that was all.i think abu dhabi is better especially for first timmers,i hope this helps.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
daniel7587:

A friend of mine in dubai applied for me

No problem dear,you can go.ahead and travel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
daniel7587:

A friend of mine in dubai applied for me

No problem dear,you can go.ahead and travel.iys only our immigration at our mm1 airport who is making things difficult for us using the age restrictions to intimidate nigerians,in another man's land,you don't have problems go ahead and do your business dear.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
dabiggy:

My dear,i suggest travelling to dubai via abu dhabi,thats ethihad airways.i have entered dubai severally without being asked for pocket money etc. After passing through the ebola screening machine ,then I normally proceed for a stamping in at the immigration port of entry,get the eye scan done that's all.i and my family have been taking that route for sometime, even.now that we are on residence visa. But I have someone who traveled tru abu dhabi last week and the person hadn't no money at hand but GTB ATM which is normally used to withdraw money in dubai cash dispensers, he was asked for his pocket money and when he showed them his ATM,they asked him to buy something with and he did that was all.i think abu dhabi is better especially for first timmers,i hope this helps.

Its same Immigration Officers you'll meet no matter the airline you fly with.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
dabiggy:

No problem dear,you can go.ahead and travel.iys only our immigration at our mm1 airport who is making things difficult for us using the age restrictions to intimidate nigerians,in another man's land,you don't have problems go ahead and do your business dear.

Thanks Bro... trusting God
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

ok...do u wish to stay in a hotel 4 d one month

No nah. 1month kee? Anywayz I booked for 1week...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
dabiggy:

I doubt if advising dem to go tru abu dhabi is d solution, cos d major problem is them leaving there; d immigration officers are just something else. which ever route they take, dey would still have to go tru the nigerian immigration officers. d best is to get your stories straight, get your hotel reservation for atleast 1week, a reasonable n convincing company ID card, physical bta or maybe in ur atm, den little farewell gift (naira note) if need be, and ultimately wear a nice look on ur face and be friendly and bold.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
nattybanta:
I doubt if advising dem to go tru abu dhabi is d solution, cos d major problem is them leaving there; d immigration officers are just something else. which ever route they take, dey would still have to go tru the nigerian immigration officers. d best is to get your stories straight, get your hotel reservation for atleast 1week, a reasonable n convincing company ID card, physical bta or maybe in ur atm, den little farewell gift (naira note) if need be, and ultimately wear a nice look on ur face and be friendly and bold.

Sorry dear it's even now that am getting the story straight, it's all about the nigerian immigration, maybe I didn't read well before jumping into reply,once they see that fresh look on your face,my dear, they must demand for something, they are just using the age restrictions thing to hold people and take money from them.just get an immigration man/woman that works with the airport there prior to your travel,if the person travelling is a younger person,if dubai doesn't want one to travel,they wouldnt issue us a visa.this has been a problem with nigerian immigration yet the wrote on the walls at the airport "do not give money to touts or immigration officers"dont mind them.they can hold you till the expiration of your visa,they are very wicked.you would have to rebook your flight and pay a no show fee.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
hello guys, please i need a very definite and assured update on this age restriction drama that is "on" "off". i plan on applying for visa for someone who is below 40 but has been to Dubai 2ce last year and wants to try and get a job here on her next visit. what is the main issue with the age restriction from Nigeria immigrations...on her previous 2 visits she did not experience any hitches but i do not want to book flight and pay for accommodation only to hear she is not being allowed to board or being delayed...please advise

also on another note how can one apply for residency for his/her wife. to be a bit more specific with my question is it possible to get residency for a spouse without obtaining tenancy agreement...best regards all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
can you hook me up with your moms immigreation friend just in case

dabiggy:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DonCappuchino: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
dabiggy:

Sorry dear it's even now that am getting the story straight, it's all about the nigerian immigration, maybe I didn't read well before jumping into reply,once they see that fresh look on your face,my dear, they must demand for something, they are just using the age restrictions thing to hold people and take money from them.just get an immigration man/woman that works with the airport there prior to your travel,if the person travelling is a younger person,if dubai doesn't want one to travel,they wouldnt issue us a visa.this has been a problem with nigerian immigration yet the wrote on the walls at the airport "do not give money to touts or immigration officers"dont mind them.they can hold you till the expiration of your visa,they are very wicked.you would have to rebook your flight and pay a no show fee.
now u get d drill...

Those guys are heartless, they don't care how much u've spent on d said trip or how much more u stand 2 loose all bcuz of their selfish interest, u dnt av d exact amount they want,, then be prepared 2 loose all u've laboured for..

The same day my passport was seized, I met a lady with same fate,, they checked her passport and saw she has travelled 2dubai b4 and onli spent a week out of her 3month visa.. Wich she intend doin again with d same 3month visa just 2buy goods.. She was asked 2pay $400 else she wunt pass thru, and yea! Her refusal got her denied.. So u can imagine how corrupt they are and how high their level of extortion is...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
I've already told you to go through Enugu or Abuja. The Immigration officers there ask no questions. Read what I just wrote above as to how I managed to pass through them in MM1 2 weeks ago.
DonCappuchino:
now u get d drill...

Those guys are heartless, they don't care how much u've spent on d said trip or how much more u stand 2 loose all bcuz of their selfish interest, u dnt av d exact amount they want,, then be prepared 2 loose all u've laboured for..

The same day my passport was seized, I met a lady with same fate,, they checked her passport and saw she has travelled 2dubai b4 and onli spent a week out of her 3month visa.. Wich she intend doin again with d same 3month visa just 2buy goods.. She was asked 2pay $400 else she wunt pass thru, and yea! Her refusal got her denied.. So u can imagine how corrupt they are and how high their level of extortion is...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DonCappuchino: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
MarieEyre:
I've already told you to go through Enugu or Abuja. The Immigration officers there ask no questions. Read what I just wrote above as to how I managed to pass through them in MM1 2 weeks ago.
U mit be right tho.. I was on d verge of passin thru abuja buh d idea of spendin like 20k on air ticket dint rilly sulk in cuz I cnt do road and since I was 2pay 4it, I had 2decline.. Wish I had anywaiz.. But if d same thing was to happun in abj then I'll be stranded..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
MarieEyre:
I think goin 2ru Abuja shd b d best option den 4me 2jes avert all ds immigration wahala.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
kaizenBash:
I think goin 2ru Abuja shd b d best option den 4me 2jes avert all ds immigration wahala.
concerning those immigration wahala,who knws abt internation airport omagwa(portharcourt)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
kaizenBash:
concerning those immigration wahala,who knws abt international airport omagwa(portharcourt)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
abeg make una helep me ansa my questions ooooo

ken1982:
hello guys, please i need a very definite and assured update on this age restriction drama that is "on" "off". i plan on applying for visa for someone who is below 40 but has been to Dubai 2ce last year and wants to try and get a job here on her next visit. what is the main issue with the age restriction from Nigeria immigrations...on her previous 2 visits she did not experience any hitches but i do not want to book flight and pay for accommodation only to hear she is not being allowed to board or being delayed...please advise

also on another note how can one apply for residency for his/her wife. to be a bit more specific with my question is it possible to get residency for a spouse without obtaining tenancy agreement...best regards all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lagos immigration na wah o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
daniel7587:

No nah. 1month kee? Anywayz I booked for 1week...

naso..so where are you gonna stay for the next three weeks..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
kaizenBash:

Na hausa pple plenty for abuja imiigration and you no say hausas no get wahala
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
smithsydny:
Lagos immigration na wah o.

Na hausa pple plenty for abuja imiigration and
you no say hausas no get wahala
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls am waiting for this question to be answered ooo.
thanks all

ken1982:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

Na hausa pple plenty for abuja imiigration and
you no say hausas no get wahala
dem go just tell u kai segobe.. u done move ..maybe I go use that route ooo... cus I done dey fear this Lagos route already
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
smithsydny:
dem go just tell u kai segobe.. u done move ..maybe I go use that route ooo... cus I done dey fear this Lagos route already

hmm...

Xo Are you gonna enter bus of 6k 2 abuja

or flight for 20k

y nw hold like 4k-5k when going

put 3k @ur back pocket
1K each or ur front pocket......so shd incase u of any trash you jzt remove d 3k nd 1k nd jzt give them and so they let you go...

Or

go to the airport 5hours b4 departing.....that also helps because you wud have enough time with them shd incase of any shit.....

Jzt saying thou...........................

Remember you have to be BOLD........

Tunde Euro A.k.a Black muller

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
ken1982:

You can arrange your residence visa and your wife and your children will be under your visa,so long as your sponsor writes 7000 or 5500 dirams on your salary certificate, that was how my hubby did our own,but you have to be there on ground to monitor them ooh,mmh dubai!!!,its just a 10days process,then we always monitored ours through www.mol.gov.ae,then when it comes out ,you can go for health test then get it stamped with 550dirams, that is if you don't want to exit and return to get it placed on your passport at the port of entry, I don't know if things has changed now but this was exactly how we did ours,i hope this helps
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ dabiggy pls help on this

People, pls I want to ask a lil question before I make a costly mistake of my life. Pls has anyone who is less than 40years traveled to dubai since the uae age restriction? I'm about to go to emirate to make a visa for dubai. Am awaiting a confirmation before I proceed. Thanks

DonCappuchino:
now u get d drill...

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.