Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657262 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ashioba: 5:19pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks guys for your responses.pls I wish to know the duration of Visiting Visa to UAE?Also, wish to know the easiest certificates to get job with between Nebosh IGC and Customer Service certification? Furthermore, what is the salary of a certified customer service representative?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjohnson(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2015
justi4jesu:

Read backwards.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
Hello house, please I will like to know if anyone has been to the Ministry of Education, Foreign Affairs and UAE embassy recently for Certificates verification.
I just want to know the probable cost of verifying a Degree certificate, NECO result and Two professional certificates.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On May 04, 2015
Daveama:
Justi can you please help me with this

Date and place of issue- 30/04/2015 Al Sharjah
Entry permit no- 301/2015/77/0054500
Passport no- A06604725
Sponsors- Russel Tour
Tel- 065443084, 0506262946

Thanks

Yes visa is genuine and still valid, its a 3months visa with the Name An*** Omo*****
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On May 04, 2015
ashioba:
Thanks guys for your responses.pls I wish to know the duration of Visiting Visa to UAE?Also, wish to know the easiest certificates to get job with between Nebosh IGC and Customer Service certification? Furthermore, what is the salary of a certified customer service representative?

2weeks is strictly for Visit/Tour

1month can be used in search for a Job.

You can get a job with any certificate you have provided they have been certified.

No specific salaries, Different Companies with different salary Packages.

Priority is mostly given to those with Work Experience.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Daveama(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes visa is genuine and still valid, its a 3months visa with the Name An*** Omo*****

Thank you!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Curiouscat: 7:22am On May 04, 2015
Hello house.... Please, which faster and reliable way can one send foodstuff like Garri and palm oil to Abhu Dhabi (Uae) without no stories that touch. Besides, is their any restrictions on sending something like palm oil out of Nigerian.thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
Daveama:

Thank you!

What's up bro...... please kindly gimme the website or email contact of the visa agency.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
Curiouscat:
Hello house.... Please, which faster and reliable way can one send foodstuff like Garri and palm oil to Abhu Dhabi (Uae) without no stories that touch. Besides, is their any restrictions on sending something like palm oil out of Nigerian.thanks in anticipation.

All items will be seized at the airport by those hungry immigration if you don't sort them to allow it pass.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:38pm On May 04, 2015
Curiouscat:

You can try cargoing them to Dubai. I have used Turkish airways at the Cargo wing of MM Airport. There are a lot of thieves there so be sure to negotiate well. Also, they will test them for drugs so hope you don't mind immigration officials dipping iron into your garri and palm oil aha.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
Curiouscat:

I have always travelled with food stuff with little or no stress
I tie them in transparent nylons and put labels on them (like ogbono, egusi, beans etc)
They have zero tolerance for palm oil... Heard that it could ruin other peoples properties if it burst open... So I don't bother taking palm oil [s]But I don dodge palm oil before sha.. Put the oil inside garri you might be lucky[/s] do not try

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
vikyno:
Hello house, please I will like to know if anyone has been to the Ministry of Education, Foreign Affairs and UAE embassy recently for Certificates verification.
I just want to know the probable cost of verifying a Degree certificate, NECO result and Two professional certificates.

Thanks.

Between 20k - 30k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 3:44pm On May 04, 2015
cmoney22222:

Boss, you don enter ni? Safe

Yea Bro.. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
Hello house,

Please is there anybody coming to dubai tomorrow...

or
Anybody that will help me to collect my ATM card from Alaba branch and take it to the airport, give it to anybody coming to dubai...it will surely get to me...

I have informed the bank that someone will come and pick it up for me....

I will pay for this service please...

Mail me on Ucheify98@yahoo.com

or

+971526591257

Thanks guys...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:14pm On May 04, 2015
Uchman, what if someone collects it on your behalf and then proceeds to withdraw the money from your account? I believe it's a renewed AT card which will contain a new pin.

Please don't trust anyone with such sensitive matters.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
uch becarful bro not every is human as u think...so u just know how to make ur transfer aiit..safe bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Awoofawo(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

All items will be seized at the airport by those hungry immigration if you don't sort them to allow it pass.

Oluwa o! Lol! Dem dey chop garri for Dubia! So hungry people dey that side too... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Awoofawo(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2015
monchouchou:
Uchman, what if someone collects it on your behalf and then proceeds to withdraw the money from your account? I believe it's a renewed AT card which will contain a new pin.

You dey lecture the soon-to-be maga-mugu. The way the thing go do him, him eyes go clear like google-glass cool grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
Awoofawo:

You dey lecture the soon-to-be maga-mugu. The way the thing go do him, him eyes go clear like google-glass cool grin

Maga Mugu?

God dey see you ooo!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
monchouchou:

Thanks Sis,

Never knew someone can withdraw my money just like that...

Cos I chatted with the bank and they changed/ sent a special pin to me before they could agree to release it to whomsoever it may concern...

but all the same thanks for the much love ...

I ve changed my mind...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2015
smithsydny:
uch becarful bro not every is human as u think...so u just know how to make ur transfer aiit..safe bro

Thanks very much Sydney ( Namesake),

I sure knows how to transfer money online but the ecobank MasterCard am using here is surely killing me...

Can you imagine that I withdrew just 1700aed and it charged me 400-500aed at Emirate NBD bank?

So so outrageous and extorting...

Many many episodes that made me to have a rethink about changing my bank card...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Awoofawo(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
uchman:

Thanks Sis,

Never knew someone can withdraw my money just like that...

Cos I chatted with the bank and they changed/ sent a special pin to me before they could agree to release it to whomsoever it may concern...

but all the same thanks for the much love ...

I ve changed my mind...

Thank God, you no let dem turn you to maga-mugu... If for the bold, atler go show for some dude phone soon....cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2015
uchman:

Thanks very much Sydney ( Namesake),

I sure knows how to transfer money online but the ecobank MasterCard am using here is surely killing me...

Can you imagine that I withdrew just 1700aed and it charged me 400-500aed at Emirate NBD bank?

So so outrageous and extorting...

Many many episodes that made me to have a rethink about changing my bank card...
wish I was coming now would have helped out..but still putting things in place ..those Arab brothers don't have joy ooo.. and sending such thing through courier has high charges...let's see how it goes bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 10:27pm On May 04, 2015
please house, strictly need your help... my company just sent me my visa copy and a little mistakes was made on it... my date of birth is 22 of April, and they wrote 02 of April... kindly advice me plss... please I need your advice,, coz m confused... plssss house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2015
daniel7587:

Between 20k - 30k

Thanks so much. But why does it cost that much?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 4:18am On May 05, 2015
vikyno:

Thanks so much. But why does it cost that much?
That's the way it is. Did my BSc and Waec certificate for 22k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2015
daniel7587:

That's the way it is. Did my BSc and Waec certificate for 22k

kk
Please, How many days did it take you to do it?

Do one has to go to the ministry of education first, then to foreign affairs and ending it at UAE embassy ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:26am On May 05, 2015
vikyno:

kk
Please, How many days did it take you to do it?

Do one has to go to the ministry of education first, then to foreign affairs and ending it at UAE embassy ?

Exactly in this order. I think for Min of Edu & Min of Foreign Affairs if you go early you can get it same day but for UAE Embassy it has to be submitted today and picked up the next day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Exactly in this order. I think for Min of Edu & Min of Foreign Affairs if you go early you can get it same day but for UAE Embassy it has to be submitted today and picked up the next day.

You are a blessing to me. Gracias.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 05, 2015
Daveama:
Justi can you please help me with this

Date and place of issue- 30/04/2015 Al Sharjah
Entry permit no- 301/2015/77/0054500
Passport no- A06604725
Sponsors- Russel Tour
Tel- 065443084, 0506262946

Thanks

So many people have been rendering endless help here and from which you also gained from so try and help others like "myself" too. PLEASE provide me the details of this tour agency. Thanks again!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Daveama(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
mirrorboy:

So many people have been rendering endless help here and from which you also gained from so try and help others like "myself" too. PLEASE provide me the details of this tour agency. Thanks again!

Have no details about the tour agency, someone helped me with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.