Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657462 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:05am On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

so wats gonna happen to the return ticket...can
one sell it or what

since u aint comng bck 4 nw

Sell kini, ticket that carries all your information. Nahhh

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2015
ichommy:

Sell Wetin, if u get a job u have to exit UAE Nah you can use ya Ticket back till ya Employment visa will be ready. You can go to Free zone like Kish Island if you don't want to come to Naija. Kish is 45 Min by Air from Dubai.

ok..i no one will exit dubai after d employment
Do u mean the ticket can't be used to travel to kish island?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2015
ifax:

You can't sell it. The difference between one way and return isn't that much.

ok..yeah...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Sell kini, ticket that carries all your information. Nahhh
ok ...i understand grin grin grin
but whats gonna appen to the ticket 4 dose...wu aint going bck ? Mayb dose wu came to look 4 job or stuff
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ichommy(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

ok..i no one will exit dubai after d employment ... Do u mean the ticket can't be used to travel to kish island?
Haha y will u use it. U cant o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
@teeboy22,how is that kish island,is it a place that is habitable?can one stay there,as in live there and hussle?Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
livyhorsy:
I just got an offer in abu dhabi, and was asked to prepare the work permit by myself. Does any one know how to process it?
My email is ******@yahoo.co.uk

Don't post your Email here for scammers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by skyfall: 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
uchman:

Can you imagine that I withdrew just 1700aed and it charged me 400-500aed at Emirate NBD bank?

So so outrageous and extorting...

Your 9ja banks don't charge you extra when you use PoS abroad.

There's something you can do and which I've done many times. When you buy stuffs in some shops and pay with PoS, they'll ask if you want cash and let you pay the equivalent into their PoS account.

It's a symbiotic relationship as it saves them stress of of taking cash to the bank.

But ask first so they don't report you to police o. Those Arabs no dey smile at all, you can try with Indians first. It's common in the US sha.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
cutieme:
@teeboy22,how is that kish island,is it a place that is habitable?can one stay there,as in live there and hussle?Thanks.

Kish Island is an Iranian island and a city in the Persian Gulf at Iran

BRo if u want to hustle Dubai is OK for a start..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2015
ichommy:
Haha y will u use it. U cant o.
You are not still getting it..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 4:08pm On May 20, 2015
please justi4jesu, can you help me confirm this pls

sponsor
Name : ABATERA TOURISM LLC : الاسم
Address : TEL:2989992, P.0.BOX :117900, 2/1/ العنوان : 129404

ENTRY PERMIT NO : 8122589 / 2015 / إذن دخول رقم : 201
Date & Place Of Issue : 20-MAY-2015 DUBAI
Valid Until : 02-JUN- تاریخ صلاحیة الدخول : 2015
Passport No : A رقم الجواز : 04502391

justi4jesu:

Exactly in this order. I think for Min of Edu & Min of Foreign Affairs if you go early you can get it same day but for UAE Embassy it has to be submitted today and picked up the next day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:14pm On May 20, 2015
3 MONTHS VISA IS AVAILABLE THROUGH EMIRATES AIRLINES...PROVIDED U HV A FAMILY MEMBER HERE OR A FRIEND...AND A DEPOSIT OF 2K AED.
3 MONTHS VISA WITH EMIRATES IS 800 AED. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT 2K...AND DETAILS OF SPONSOR APPLICANT NEEDED

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolokolobi(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2015
Any Nigerian in Al Jadaf area who wanna have a drink and chat. Let me know.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
kolokolobi:
male or female
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
nattybanta:
male or female

why should the gender matter angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
monchouchou:

why should the gender matter angry angry
to avoid story that touches hahahaha, anyways am somewhere at oud metha road. dropped u a message.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolokolobi(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
I'm not looking for a hook up. If that was it I think I'm way smarter. Deiram with Nigerians at every turn didn't just cut it for me. I'm not elitist either as I went over there yesterday for some Nigerian food which I've missed for a while. It's just an opportunity to sit out at one of the numerous sit out places and relieve the Nigerian kindred spirit. Pin pointing the gender wasn't even in my thoughts.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolokolobi(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
Can't access PM.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by opmoore(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
ken1982:
3 MONTHS VISA IS AVAILABLE THROUGH EMIRATES AIRLINES...PROVIDED U HV A FAMILY MEMBER HERE OR A FRIEND...AND A DEPOSIT OF 2K AED.
3 MONTHS VISA WITH EMIRATES IS 800 AED. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT 2K...AND DETAILS OF SPONSOR APPLICANT NEEDED

How can I verify if this is true coz am Interested
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:25pm On May 20, 2015
if u r in dubai go to depaRTURES OF TERMINAL 3...

IF U MEAN ONLINE DEN

http://www.emirates.com/ae/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx

opmoore:

How can I verify if this is true coz am Interested

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by grandlexuz(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2015
@ House: Please is there a possibility for self employment in Dubai? Can I start a moderate business there? How much capital would you advise as a minimum for a small business. Can I get an air conditioned self contained room to rent easily?(Not shared). What price will I be looking at? Is it possible to get at least a one year visa while in Dubai without a job at hand? Thanks!

P.s Can money legally buy me a residence permit?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
kolokolobi:

really grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu, pls help

Teeboy22:

really grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu:
Some visas allow you to fly only Etihad and no
other airline so I can't tell. I can help you verify it
let me have the details.
whocanbewho:
I'll be traveling with an employment visa and my company should issue it in the coming days. I asked the question just in case I'm given a ticket other than ethihad or emirates. Maybe Ethiopian or Delta airways for example, will I be able to verify my employment visa with them? Thou I'm not dealing with any agent but I'll just like to double check.
. @ sister justi didn't answer my question o.! cry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On May 21, 2015
whocanbewho:
I'll be traveling with an employment visa and my company should issue it in the coming days. I asked the question just in case I'm given a ticket other than ethihad or emirates. Maybe Ethiopian or Delta airways for example, will I be able to verify my employment visa with them? Thou I'm not dealing with any agent but I'll just like to double check.

If it's a genuine company and not through an agent then why doubt? Anyway I'm not sure if either airlines can help you confirm your employment visa, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:26am On May 21, 2015
cmoney22222:
please justi4jesu, can you help me confirm this pls

sponsor
Name : ABATERA TOURISM LLC : الاسم
Address : TEL:2989992, P.0.BOX :117900, 2/1/ العنوان : 129404

ENTRY PERMIT NO : 8122589 / 2015 / إذن دخول رقم : 201
Date & Place Of Issue : 20-MAY-2015 DUBAI
Valid Until : 02-JUN- تاریخ صلاحیة الدخول : 2015
Passport No : A رقم الجواز : 04502391

Confirmed and genuine, 2weeks visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Akeem79(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2015
ken1982:
Hello guys , My friend want to visit Dubai with his families Him and his wife with their two kids 17 & 15 years !
Then his questions are...
(1) kids need passport or are they ok with their parents passport ?
(2) how much should he budget for both visa , fight and hotel fees , he plan to stay one week in Dubai !
Thanks house !
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:37am On May 21, 2015
Akeem79:
Hello guys , My friend want to visit Dubai with his families Him and his wife with their two kids 17 & 15 years !
Then his questions are...
(1) kids need passport or are they ok with their parents passport ?
(2) how much should he budget for both visa , fight and hotel fees , he plan to stay one week in Dubai !
Thanks house !

The bolded is hilarious.. Under which rock have you been hiding cheesy.. Yes everyone needs a passport to fly, irrespective of age
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Akeem79(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2015
favoured234:

The bolded is hilarious.. Under which rock have you been hiding cheesy.. Yes everyone needs a passport to fly, irrespective of age

what about other info cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.