Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (656739 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:54am On May 21, 2015
Akeem79:
what about other info cheesy

Visa should be around 150-200 Dollars each
He can get a flight of 120-150... (Can have an idea using opodo.com.. Again arik air does Dubai route and its usually very cheap)
Hotel.. Don't have an idea, they should check on booking.com... They will have an idea what to expect when they come
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On May 21, 2015
grandlexuz:
@ House: Please is there a possibility for self employment in Dubai? Can I start a moderate business there? How much capital would you advise as a minimum for a small business. Can I get an air conditioned self contained room to rent easily?(Not shared). What price will I be looking at? Is it possible to get at least a one year visa while in Dubai without a job at hand? Thanks!

P.s Can money legally buy me a residence permit?

Yes you can be self-employed here in Dubai.

First and foremost, the law requires that you have a local partner who holds the majority interest and can therefore control the business (as well as close it, if he feels like it… grin). The local partner doesn’t need to contribute to the start-up investment or participate financially at all.

After that you must have a certain amount of money ranging from $10,000 and above for Ministry of Commerce to be sure you mean business smiley

You will also require a good lawyer that will guide you through the registration complexities and his/her help will be vital in protecting your interests.

An alternative is to buy a business that is closing, which is a more straightforward process as it doesn’t involve lodging capital,obtaining sponsorship or registration.

All you have to do is agree on a price and transfer the ownership of the business. This is less stressful if you ask me.

All apartments have Air condition installed so no worries. Studio apartment ranges from 3,500 Dirhams upwards depending on the area.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Akeem79(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2015
favoured234:

Visa should be around 150-200 Dollars each
He can get a flight of 120-150... (Can have an idea using opodo.com.. Again arik air does Dubai route and its usually very cheap)
Hotel.. Don't have an idea, they should check on booking.com... They will have an idea what to expect when they come
ok thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:34am On May 21, 2015
Please don't attempt to send me private messages cus I will not reply. Lets avoid stories that touch tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:36am On May 21, 2015
grandlexuz:
@ House: Please is there a possibility for self employment in Dubai? Can I start a moderate business there? How much capital would you advise as a minimum for a small business. Can I get an air conditioned self contained room to rent easily?(Not shared). What price will I be looking at? Is it possible to get at least a one year visa while in Dubai without a job at hand? Thanks!

You can set up your own company in Dubai (either free zone or LCC). not a big deal just involves a lot of cash.

There are too many rooms available for rent everywhere, I have not seen any accommodation that isn't air-conditioned.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

If it's a genuine company and not through an agent then why doubt? Anyway I'm not sure if either airlines can help you confirm your employment visa, I stand to be corrected.

thank you...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 10:58am On May 21, 2015
Oga mi, you are lifted and honoured, am at travels++++ now booking my ticket. What do I have to show the immigration here pls. Visa, ticket,hotel booking and what pls?? Thanks

justi4jesu:

Confirmed and genuine, 2weeks visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodieuzo: 11:09am On May 21, 2015
Please house,how much is dubai 3 month tourist visa? What is the best way of getting it,self application or agent?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
grandlexuz:

Yea money can buy your residents but through a company...

I bought mine with money

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2015
uchman:

Yea money can buy your residents but through a company...
I bought mine with money
Good to know you later went that route... How are you enjoying the country?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
please for those in UAE looking for job...go to dubizzle.com and place an advert with details of the job u are looking for..they will deduct 2 dhs from your credit monthly.

also go to bayt (if u hv such funds) and subscribe for 1,2 or 3 months...3 months is 180 dhs....i hope it works.

if anybody in the house has made use of bayt or dubizzle in such a manner please enlighten us of your experience
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
ken1982:

if anybody in the house has made use of bayt or dubizzle in such a manner please enlighten us of your experience
Have YOU used them?
What were YOUR results? tell us now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
I have a friend who used the dubizzle AD tool...she has gotten a job...

As per the Bayt the company will come for their funds soon as we approach sunday( a working day)...

so i guess i am in the process...

p.s: this message is for those who have no jobs yet and are willing to try out recommendations...I WILL PAY FOR BOTH SERVICES and the likes of GN Careers (50 AED)....It is my personal choice and i am sharing.....although i still have a valid contract but i can leave in 6 months...anyway

YOU CAN TRY THESE IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN AFFORD AND MY REASON FOR SAYING THIS IS SOME OF US SPEND BETWEEN 50-250 IN A MONTH HERE IN DUBAI ON THINGS THAT WONT HELP DEM GROW...IF U TRY AND IT DOES NOT WORK AFTER THE FIRST MONTH U R FREE TO DESIST

worry357:

Have YOU used them?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:44pm On May 21, 2015
WORRY Y U DY BOLD YOUR MESSAGES LIKE SAY YOU DY TALK WETIN OVERMAKE SENSE...LOL...ABEG RELAX...U NO B SHEIK O..U JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SO STOP WITH D FAKE ATTITUDE...

HUMBLY HELP OUT AND ASK AS WELL COS THATS Y WE HERE
worry357:

Have YOU used them?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 8:55pm On May 21, 2015
ken1982
Why did you post all in CAPITALS?
Why did you not answer the question?
Have you used the company that you are telling others to use?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:24pm On May 21, 2015
LMAO...i guessed as much

a few words for you...

COLOURLESS, ODOURLESS, TASTELESS

NON-EXISTENT

and if i should add a final one....

irrelevant instigator

worry357:
ken1982
Why did you post all in CAPITALS?
Why did you not answer the question?
Have you used the company that you are telling others to use?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2015
Hello house,
I want to verify if it is true that getting a job in Dubai is difficult during the Muslim fasting period. The guy helping me with my visa told me so and advised me to wait until the end of the fast.

Also, do one have to pay part of the ticket fee during visa processing?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2015
vikyno:
Hello house,
I want to verify if it is true that getting a job in Dubai is difficult during the Muslim fasting period. The guy helping me with my visa told me so and advised me to wait until the end of the fast.

NO!!!

For all your questions...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2015
vikyno:
Hello house,
also no one is supposed to ask for part of air ticket fee during visa processing, unless it's a scam

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2015
nattybanta:
@Worry and odas : u ppl should cut ken1982 some slacks, he is right cos I used bayt to get a job while in nigeria. it's a great site. Once an employer on the platform like your profile, dey would call den set up a video call for your interview. but beware, u need to have more dan just a degree to get their attention cos of the volume of applications they receive. and also dubizzle.com is a better bet cos u kinda work directly with the employer.

Did I ask him anything?'M just laughing at the way the other guy is asking his questions.why do nairaland members enjoy reading negativity into someones post?you saw "hahaha" you still read negative meaning.My dear,don't take everything too serious.we should learn to promote positivity.have a great day
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2015
nattybanta:
also no one is supposed to ask for part of air ticket fee during visa processing, unless it's a scam

Aiit. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vikyno(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2015
nattybanta:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 7:31am On May 23, 2015
Goodmorning good people, please I will be leaving for dubia on 26 of this month, can I tell the immigrations that my pta or bta is in my visa card? Am going on business trip. I plan to spend 6days. Am waiting for reply pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 3:10pm On May 23, 2015
Good morning good people, please I will be leaving for dubia on 26 of this month, can I tell the immigrations that my pta or bta is in my visa card? Am going on business trip. I plan to spend 6days. Am waiting for reply pls. I need reply pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basdow101: 4:36pm On May 23, 2015
Hello house, Pls ive posted my documents to Abuja for attestation at the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of foreign Affairs. So i want to confirm if there is UAE Embassy in Abuja. If yes; the address and and is it compulsory to attestate it there too (If there is one in Abuja).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2015
basdow101:
Hello house, Pls ive posted my documents to Abuja for attestation at the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of foreign Affairs. So i want to confirm if there is UAE Embassy in Abuja. If yes; the address and and is it compulsory to attestate it there too (If there is one in Abuja).
posted?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
grin...natty u are asking jobless people to grow up...him and that chic who just joined nairaland are newbies thats y d ode chic is calling me a thief...

u are asking dem to cut me slack means they r relevant which they r not

they should just quietly read d thread n learn something...

a word of advise to everyone...this is d same that happened when one ode chic (again) claimed i wanted to involve her and i was banned by the moderator...n now this new ode chic called me a thief but her response was not deleted...well i guess we in a bureaucratic society..

that is why some of us hv decided to codedly leave d spoils of dis thread and are sharing knowledge on other platforms...

how can i talk about bayt and dubizzle and instead of googling dem person dy ask inspector gadget questions

nattybanta:
@Worry and odas : u ppl should cut ken1982 some slacks, he is right cos I used bayt to get a job while in nigeria. it's a great site. Once an employer on the platform like your profile, dey would call den set up a video call for your interview. but beware, u need to have more dan just a degree to get their attention cos of the volume of applications they receive. and also dubizzle.com is a better bet cos u kinda work directly with the employer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
negativity by calling me a thief... ...preciousstonnes abi wetin dem call u...u should b on 2go not NL...your type hasn't started with reality of life...u still hv a bf that gives you pocket money from the money his parents give him...

that is y u cannot humbly admit u r callous and disrespectful...u called me a thief and u r talking about positivity....den be positive about all am saying here...u tot...

YOUR HEAD LIKE ANUMPAMA

ILLITERATE

Preciousstones:

Did I ask him anything?'M just laughing at the way the other guy is asking his questions.why do nairaland members enjoy reading negativity into someones post?you saw "hahaha" you still read negative meaning.My dear,don't take everything too serious.we should learn to promote positivity.have a great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.