Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657350 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
scam alert dem done shoooooow.. we dey watch the biggest visa company in Nigeria ...OK naw

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by coolfm4545: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Please house, i need your advice on this.

Is an offer of 13,000 AED PER MONTH in Abu Dhabi a good one for a married man?.

He will be responsible for his local transport , accommodation + feeding.

please what is the range of self-contain apartment in Abu Dhabi,is it advisable for him to move with his family?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2015
IS THAT THE AMOUNT FOR SALARY? IF YES I DOUBT IT, 13000AED PER MONTH TO A NIGERIAN. IT SMELLS LIKE SCAM TO ME.
coolfm4545:

please what is the range of self-contain apartment in Abu Dhabi,is it advisable for him to move with his family?

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2015
nodawa:
IS THAT THE AMOUNT FOR SALARY? IF YES I DOUBT IT, 13000AED PER MONTH TO A NIGERIAN. IT SMELLS LIKE SCAM TO ME.

Don't sell your country people short abeg. There is nothing strange about a Nigerian earning that much and even more. I personally know ALOT of nigerians earning more than that. You haven't asked what job he is going to do, or you think everyone comes to do security or maid job in Dubai?

7 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
monchouchou:

Don't sell your country people short abeg. There is nothing strange about a Nigerian earning that much and even more. I personally know ALOT of nigerians earning more than that. You haven't asked what job he is going to do, or you think everyone comes to do security or maid job in Dubai?

1000Likes

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by coolfm4545: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2015
coolfm4545:

please house the offer is not a SCAM, he just need your candid advice on things highlighted above to be able to make a decision fast.
thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2015
coolfm4545:
coolfm4545:
please house the offer is not a SCAM, he just need your candid advice on things highlighted above to be able to make a decision fast.
thank you.
it's a good deal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
coolfm4545:
coolfm4545:

thank you.

Assuming he has done his investigation and is sure that it is not a scam, lets consider the following:

1. How much is he currently earning in Nigeria and what are his career prospects back home?

2. The U.A.E is very very expensive. AED13,000 is about 690,000 which will seem like a lot of money. However, a good 2 bedroom apartment will cost at least AED6,500 monthly. So he is left with AED 6,500. And he cannot move with his family into a self contain. To sponsor them he needs to provide his tenancy contract etc.

3. What of schooling for the children? will his employer pay? if not he should just forget about it.

4. Feeding for adults may not be a big deal because you can always manage and eat what you see, but children are a totally different matter.

5. There is no metro in Abu Dhabi so he will spend a lot on taxis.

It is a nice offer if he is not earning that much in Nigeria. However, he shouldn't rush to bring his family.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chinwe11: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2015
HI Guys, please i have been told to attest my documents at Moe, mfo and UAE embassy in Abuja. Any idea of the embassy in Abuja works and where it is located please. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
chinwe11:
HI Guys, please i have been told to attest my documents at Moe, mfo and UAE embassy in Abuja. Any idea of the embassy in Abuja works and where it is located please. Thank you

No 2, Columbia Close Office (uae embassy ADDRESS IN ABUJA)
Colorado Street
Minister's Hill
Maitama, Abuja

Ministry of Education Address:
Federal Secretariat, Phase III
Opposite Eagle Square,
5th Floor (I'm not too sure though)
Abuja
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by coolfm4545: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
monchouchou:

Assuming he has done his investigation and is sure that it is not a scam, lets consider the following:

1. How much is he currently earning in Nigeria and what are his career prospects back home?

2. The U.A.E is very very expensive. AED13,000 is about 690,000 which will seem like a lot of money. However, a good 2 bedroom apartment will cost at least AED6,500 monthly. So he is left with AED 6,500. And he cannot move with his family into a self contain. To sponsor them he needs to provide his tenancy contract etc.

3. What of schooling for the children? will his employer pay? if not he should just forget about it.

4. Feeding for adults may not be a big deal because you can always manage and eat what you see, but children are a totally different matter.

5. There is no metro in Abu Dhabi so he will spend a lot on taxis.

It is a nice offer if he is not earning that much in Nigeria. However, he shouldn't rush to bring his family.

@ nattybanta and monchouchou thank you for the response, I appreciate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jereal(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello good people,

I've seen this thread like a thousand times, but never really thought I was going to have any business with travelling to the UAE.

I got an invitation to attend a programme in Abu Dhabi, I'll need to be there for just a night or two at most. The organisers emailed me today saying they were unable to secure a for me visa due to age restrictions. I did a little googling & found out Nigerian nationals below the age of 40 are no longer eligible for the UAE visa.

I talked to the institution's local contact in Nigeria & I've been told that there's an agency that can help me with acquiring the visa, even though I'm under 40. I know going through agents is not encouraged here & confirming the genuineness of this agency is a different story all together.

My question is, is it possible in anyway for an under 40 year old Nigerian to secure a visa & travel alone?

I read some stories about how some people were removed even after boarding.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 2:11am On Jul 01, 2015
jereal:
Hello good people,

I've seen this thread like a thousand times, but never really thought I was going to have any business with travelling to the UAE.

I got an invitation to attend a programme in Abu Dhabi, I'll need to be there for just a night or two at most. The organisers emailed me today saying they were unable to secure a for me visa due to age restrictions. I did a little googling & found out Nigerian nationals below the age of 40 are no longer eligible for the UAE visa.

I talked to the institution's local contact in Nigeria & I've been told that there's an agency that can help me with acquiring the visa, even though I'm under 40. I know going through agents is not encouraged here & confirming the genuineness of this agency is a different story all together.

1. My question is, is it possible in anyway for an under 40 year old Nigerian to secure a visa & travel alone?

2. I read some stories about how some people were removed even after boarding.
1.the answer is yes gringringrin since u have a genuine reason, just have a copy of ur invitation and a hotel reservation, ur BTA and ur visa. den u r off to abu.
2. hmmmmmm no one can ever remove u after boarding. unless u r later flagged as a terrorist gringrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chinwe11: 3:18am On Jul 01, 2015
@justi4jesu, thanks a lot. One more thing please, my employer has asked that they want an arabic translation of my certificates certified by the UAE embassy in Nigeria. Will i be able to do the tranlsation in the Abj embassy there?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2015
chinwe11:
@justi4jesu, thanks a lot. One more thing please, my employer has asked that they want an arabic translation of my certificates certified by the UAE embassy in Nigeria. Will i be able to do the tranlsation in the Abj embassy there?

They should be able to do it for you there but I'm not sure about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2015
@ justie4jesu, pls do you have an idea of how much infinix hot note pro(32gb rom, 2gb ram) is sold in dubai? Sorry my question is totally derailed from d thread. Am jst tryna to do some calc whether to buy it in naija or chill till I enter dubai. Google failed to be my friend on this matter....Hope to ball in nxt week..

Ariigatou gozaimashta
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by prupru(m): 3:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Guys, is it a must i certified my document at abuja federal ministry of education before i travel to UAE for search of jobs?
If so how mch is the cost of doing it?
Do I certify my original document or photocopies.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2015
prupru:
Guys, is it a must i certified my document at abuja federal ministry of education before i travel to UAE for search of jobs?
If so how mch is the cost of doing it?
Do I certify my original document or photocopies.

Yes it is a must and your photocopies will be certified not the original. Within 5,000-6,000 Naira per page.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hi guys... Pls this is urgent!!!
I need to get 2000aed across to dubai on monday, I wanna send it to a friend and he will use his atm card to withdraw it in dubai. He told me that he will be charged 100aed if he wants to withdraw it using atm. I checked online for d xchange rate, its 54naira to 1dirham. Does this mean I will sending 108000naira+6000naira, making a total of 114k(naira) for him to be able to get that exact 2000aed in dubai. He doesn't kno d current xchange, tho I will tell him to find out.. I don't want a situation wiaby I send d money into his account and it gets tied there I.e not amounting to 2000aed. My entering dubai nxt week is dependent on this cash.. Is my analysis right or som1 shld help me with d breakdown. How much will I send into his account in naija that will make him withdraw 2000aed in dubai Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gooci:
Hi guys... Pls this is urgent!!!
I need to get 2000aed across to dubai on monday, I wanna send it to a friend and he will use his atm card to withdraw it in dubai. He told me that he will be charged 100aed if he wants to withdraw it using atm. I checked online for d xchange rate, its 54naira to 1dirham. Does this mean I will sending 108000naira+6000naira, making a total of 114k(naira) for him to be able to get that exact 2000aed in dubai. He doesn't kno d current xchange, tho I will tell him to find out.. I don't want a situation wiaby I send d money into his account and it gets tied there I.e not amounting to 2000aed. My entering dubai nxt week is dependent on this cash.. Is my analysis right or som1 shld help me with d breakdown. How much will I send into his account in naija that will make him withdraw 2000aed in dubai Thanks
u can send him 115k there would b little change. u know say if na really ur guy, wen u enter, e go buy u beer self from d change wey remain. or even makeup d money if not enoughgringrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
nattybanta:
u can send him 115k there would b little change. u know say if na really ur guy, wen u enter, e go buy u beer self from d change wey remain. or even makeup d money if not enoughgringrin

@ natty, thanks o, I no de take Alcohol ooo...

Nd thanks justie for ignoring my message on yur watsapp. I jst needed a few clarification about the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.