Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657382 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Shedysworld(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gooci:

Thanks ooo cheesy mesef ready for them
Welcome to Dubai Gooci
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Shedysworld(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
ken1982:
leave that one jo

Hello Oga Ken how are you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gooci:

Roger that ma.... cheesy

I will surely be helpful to others.
I heard houses @ Sharjah are beautiful, this Abuhail be like village..lol, even d pronunciation be like "Abule"

I will get a small android fone to buy so as to practise those RTA questions. Make unna de help me pray too o. I no wan waste time/money on driving skool o, because most times, people Jonz am 2-3times bfor dem pass.

Well i don't really know about Sharjah but i heard houses are cheaper over there than Dubai.

Abu-hail is the old dubai with old modern houses that's why but its a quiet place though and lots of Nigerians live there.

Knowledge test will be a walk over if you practice with the RTA App.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
samhay:
Plz i wan ask dis question and plz try not to laf at me

If am booking ticket tru d Internet, do I drop my account details for the payment or what?

And what will I print out?

Or its compulsory I go to book the ticket cash in hand.
If yes, how do I locate their office, I wanna fly Kenya

broda abeg go there office for airport go buy/book ur ticket there okay...

Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
billyjunior:
Am cool boss.
still waitn for ur reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by heywhytech1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
GURU in the house is it true that Ramadan affects Visa process. I made visa payment to my agent since last week Monday,
before I made that payment he told me it will take five to seven working days for the visa to be out, I chatted with him on Sunday he said
due to Ramadan that it will take longer than he promised, today he said samething, please Guru in the house is it true? though am not in the haste but I just want to be sure i ve not been scammed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am good oo ...what's popping

Shedysworld:

Hello Oga Ken how are you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
can i also suggest that for guys who r planning to come in search for jobs in dubai why don"t you guys buy a mini or regular laprop and come over here...it will help you alot cos internet facilities here are easily accessible and then u can do research easy by googling, checking dubizzle, chatting on NL...via the laptop.

personally i don't find it easy applying for jobs or other stuffs through the phone....my 2 cents

justi4jesu:

Well i don't really know about Sharjah but i heard houses are cheaper over there than Dubai.

Abu-hail is the old dubai with old modern houses that's why but its a quiet place though and lots of Nigerians live there.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gooci:

Roger that ma.... cheesy

I will surely be helpful to others.
I heard houses @ Sharjah are beautiful, this Abuhail be like village..lol, even d pronunciation be like "Abule"

I will get a small android fone to buy so as to practise those RTA questions. Make unna de help me pray too o. I no wan waste time/money on driving skool o, because most times, people Jonz am 2-3times bfor dem pass.

U said u r gonna get a small android fone, which kind of fone r u using?

If i carry my Tecno H6 waka, will it wrk wen I buy sim over there or I av to gt a new fone
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gooci:

Regardless of the type of visa you are going with, these I.Os will still prove stunts with you. Jst be ready to fork-out 3-5k or get there early to prove stunt with them back.

About the OTB, it depends on the airline, jst send a copy of yur visa nd ticket to their HQ's mail, requesting for OTB(this would be found on your tickets's invoice). They shld help you do that.

Seems we r still sayin d same thing. Does that mean if you had gotten there earlier and proved some stunt with them, you wouldn't have dropped anything?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by koolmd: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello Peeps in Dubai, when is Ramadan holiday over in Dubai? Have normal work started after the holidays now?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
koolmd:
Hello Peeps in Dubai, when is Ramadan holiday over in Dubai? Have normal work started after the holidays now?

Normal work commenced since yesterday.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by koolmd: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
samhay:

U said u r gonna get a small android fone, which kind of fone r u using?

If i carry my Tecno H6 waka, will it wrk wen I buy sim over there or I av to gt a new fone

Am using blackberry for now

Yu gaz buy anoda sim o, my home simcards de roam, can call out or receive calls, but messages de enter.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gooci:

Am using blackberry for now

Yu gaz buy anoda sim o, my home simcards de roam, can call out or receive calls, but messages de enter.

RTA App won't work on your blackberry, so try and get a touchscreen phone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

I did a lot of practice with the RTA back in jan-feb bfor I sold my android fone in Naija. The RTA app isn't helpful on bb. I will get an android to continue with my practice.

Yu are right, Nigerians plenty for this Abuhail big time
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

Normal work commenced since yesterday.

Seriously, no wonder they avnt called me for first test and interview, this people de waste my time jare
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shedysworld:

Welcome to Dubai Gooci
thankz boss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gooci:

Seriously, no wonder they avnt called me for first test and interview, this people de waste my time jare

For Government workers they will probably resume fully by Nextweek cos this week is done already.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
399 pages. Part 2 loading.. For us silent readers, we know them but they don't know us. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Av been reading from page 1, wen I got to page 120,i jumped to page 300 and finished, but I still don't want to miss anything I av gone back to page 120 and am now reading page 204.

Mae I quickly read reach 300,so I wnt miss anything on the new thread.

I won't lie, 1 of d reason am readin is because of i want to knw aw ogakpatakpata spoilt all his good work and also the whereabout of henrimoto, as well as the whereabout of the oda guys dat were frequent on dis thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kkoffo(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Boss pls can u help me confirm this visa
Sponsor Name : shelf drilling, name adebayo
Address: Tel +97145673401, P.O.Box 212201,
Entry Permit No: 87395859/2015/201
Date & place of issue: 07-JULY-2015 Dubai
Passport No: A04357057,date of birth 7/2/1982 work visa
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2015
shegsky:

Hello everybody,
My little contributions goes
thus:
for Dubai holidays-get to
any of the airlines or
agents, the visa is just 200
USD. I usually go with QATAR
Airlines and i have never
sked them for hotel
accommodation. deira is
where the shopping is and
hotels around that place are
btw 120 and 150 dhrs which
is abt N6,000 to N7,500.
for the person with 350k,
you can get visa for 32k,
flight for 125k, hotel for 5
days at 6k per night is 30k,
total of N187k. you will have
only abt N170k which is
about 1,000 usd for
shopping and transport.
most of the things you want
to buy are there in deira but
if you want designers, you
go to city center where the
malls are. there is also
nigerian restaurant there in
deira, so you would not miss
home. the popular gold sou
is also in deira.
for Qatar holidays and
working visas--you can
make enquiries at qatar
airline and it is just for 14
days and it cost just 100Qrh
which is about N5,500. but
for the work permit, you
need to go through a
sponsor who will do all your
papers over there and right
from Nigeria, you are going
with your work permit OR a
company, who will also
process your work permit
and send to you and you are
going with all your
documents intact from
Nigeria. pls shine your eyes
abt these so called agents.
what most of them do is to
get the visiting visas for
you on the pretext that
when you get there, they
process your work permits
and when you get there,they
become incommunicado. you
cannot get through to their
numbers again. so you would
have spent about N400K to
N500K on a visa that would
ordinarily cost you 100 qrh,
about N5,500. I rest my
case.

Copyright fumkos.
. Pls buddy....justy4jes,Natty nd others way sabi.....how do I know employment visa and visiting visa?.....am planing step by step. Just got my international passport yesterday @ the cost of 27k that same day.....pls ooo my question
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 2:41am On Jul 23, 2015
ken1982:
can i also suggest that for guys who r planning to come in search for jobs in dubai why don"t you guys buy a mini or regular laprop and come over here...it will help you alot cos internet facilities here are easily accessible and then u can do research easy by googling, checking dubizzle, chatting on NL...via the laptop.

personally i don't find it easy applying for jobs or other stuffs through the phone....my 2 cents

God bless you bro for this info, and please where can someone get the cheapest rooms where guys wont come burst and steal your things? thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Jul 23, 2015
kkoffo:
Boss pls can u help me confirm this visa
Sponsor Name : shelf drilling, name adebayo
Address: Tel +97145673401, P.O.Box 212201,
Entry Permit No: 87395859/2015/201
Date & place of issue: 07-JULY-2015 Dubai
Passport No: A04357057,date of birth 7/2/1982 work visa
Thanks

Who issued this visa, because it is said online that your visa isn't valid. The telephone number you posted doesn't connect to any office. Is it a direct Employment or how did you come about this visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2015
cruzclinton1:
. Pls buddy....justy4jes,Natty nd others way sabi.....how do I know employment visa and visiting visa?.....am planing step by step. Just got my international passport yesterday @ the cost of 27k that same day.....pls ooo my question

As the name implies, Employment is for work and it is boldly written on the Visa while Visit visa is for visiting.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Never really experienced theft in dubai
Though it is possible so what i do or did is buy a bag pack n keep my passport n credentials n laptop in it..believe me anytime i used to go out i would go with it. My passport was on me for a whole year.

But when u finally start living with cool guys u feel u can trust den u ok to just hide it deep in your travel bag when no one is lookin

Taiwotasungo:

God bless you bro for this info, and please where can someone get the cheapest rooms where guys wont come burst and steal your things? thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Shedysworld(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
ken1982:
Am good oo ...what's popping

Fine bro, just enjoying the "Cool" Dubai weather.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dannyabba(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello house.
Ummm... does the age limit apply to actual travel/arrival at UAE or just visa application? We already planned a family trip but now I might have to meet up with them a day or two later and I want(ed) to know if one of my parents would have to change flight as well and accompany me. Or if I would still be granted entry, evn though alone, as long as I have my visa. I'm 21 by the way.
Thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
dannyabba:
Hello house.
Ummm... does the age limit apply to actual travel/arrival at UAE or just visa application? We already planned a family trip but now I might have to meet up with them a day or two later and I want(ed) to know if one of my parents would have to change flight as well and accompany me. Or if I would still be granted entry, evn though alone, as long as I have my visa. I'm 21 by the way.
Thanks in advance.

The age limit mostly affects the visa application and I think they have already stopped that nonsense as I haven't heard of any visa being refused because of age of recent.

It will be better for you to travel with your parents because our immigration officers will not focus their attention on you....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2015
dannyabba:
Hello house.
Thanks in advance.

As long as you have your visa, you can go alone,just be able to convince the MMIA immigration guys.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2015
dannyabba:
Hello house.
Thanks in advance.

see if you can go with your parents I'd advice you do because of those blood sucking immigration officers in Nigeria, but if you wanna go alone have a water tight story and make sure you load your pocket "enu ose o"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.