Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (656621 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2015
hot n humid weather you mean

Shedysworld:

Fine bro, just enjoying the "Cool" Dubai weather.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Apologies for derailing. Hello all, I acquired an International Passport five years ago and I have not used it ever since due to the discrepancies in names and date of birth. Now the passport has expired and I want the correct information on the new one I am going to acquire. I would like to know if errors in name and date of birth on an International Passport can be corrected. If yes, what are the procedures as well as cost implication?
Thank you in anticipation of your responses.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dannyabba(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2015
tyslimmie:

see if you can go with your parents I'd advice you do because of those blood sucking immigration officers in Nigeria, but if you wanna go alone have a water tight story and make sure you load your pocket "enu ose o"
justi4jesu:

As long as you have your visa, you can go alone,just be able to convince the MMIA immigration guys.
monchouchou:

The age limit mostly affects the visa application and I think they have already stopped that nonsense as I haven't heard of any visa being refused because of age of recent.
It will be better for you to travel with your parents because our immigration officers will not focus their attention on you....
Thank you guys. I'd working towards going with them. But please, what's all this about focusing on me? LOL! If I have my travel documents and am not carrying any raw food or contraband item, could they still bother me?
Except when it gets to the point of declaring money sha...
undecided Sorry for the way the question sounds. But I've never witnessed the immigration guys' conversation with my dad. We usually go ahead and wait while he discusses with them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Shedysworld(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
ken1982:
hot n humid weather you mean

Dont mind me, the hotness is on another level

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dannyabba(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Also, to the house, does anyone know about obtaining a transit visa for Qatar?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
olaabiodun:
Apologies for derailing. Hello all, I acquired an International Passport five years ago and I have not used it ever since due to the discrepancies in names and date of birth. Now the passport has expired and I want the correct information on the new one I am going to acquire. I would like to know if errors in name and date of birth on an International Passport can be corrected. If yes, what are the procedures as well as cost implication?

Anything pertaining to Name correction or date of birth can only be done at Immigrations Office in Abuja. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dannyabba(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
olaabiodun:
It is difficult but still possible to change your details. Not that difficult in theory sha but you know Naija.
I have no idea about the cost implications but why don't you just contact the person who got the first one for you and explain to him?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
dannyabba:
Also, to the house, does anyone know about obtaining a transit visa for Qatar?

Contact Qatar Airways.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dannyabba(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Anything pertaining to Name correction or date of birth can only be done at Immigrations Office in Abuja. I stand to be corrected though.

Yeah. I've heard similar information too. When my passport got water-damaged in June, I was told that I could only get a replacement there since it was still VERY valid (issued in March). I also heard that major detail changes should be done in Abuja.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=justi4jesu post=36174613]

As the name implies, Employment is for work and it is boldly written on the Visa while Visit visa is for visiting. [/quote ]. Thanks dear
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

not sure it's only in abuja cos 2yrs ago wen I had to make some changes on my passport, I did it in Port harcourt but dont know about now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.