Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

A Story For The Jobless! Don't Ignore. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Story For The Jobless! Don't Ignore. (578 Views)

What Should The Jobless Do? / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story For The Jobless! Don't Ignore. by ojoko1(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Life is now so rosy and beautiful.. But just like a proverb goes, after a long night, morning surely comes. Mine is a story of a once frustrated and hopeless guy but now a fufilled and successful one. Not to bore u with long text of my story, I will break it down and go straight to the point. I finished serving in 2011 in Enugu. Just like my colleaques, I aimed for a well paying job and even turned down some immediately after service thinking that's Ђδω it will continue pouring in. After a long search, I swallowed M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ pride and got a Nur/Pry school job in Ado Ekiti. I resigned after 4months due to unfufilment on my part. I was idle for 2 months before I called my closest frnd to start a Private Computer trainning institute (WITH NO DIME ON US). We were able to borrow 20k from a sister to make flyers and handbills. We went from house to house teaching kids and adult computer and also from sch to sch to train teachers. Luck smiled on ♍ε when after 5months, I was called for an interview in Stanbic IBTC. I got the job and resigned last month after I got a permanent Federal job. My friend is now working with First bank Plc. These are the lessons you should note:

1. Never stay Idle. If you can't take a low paying job. Add value to urself by takin up a proffessional or a vocational course.

2. Start a small business of your own. Remember I started with 15k and till the business lasted, we got over 200k.

3. There is no hopeless situation. With God, you can work things out.

4. Move closer to God. If he's the originator of your life, He definately has a plan for u (apology to nobody).

Lastly, I wish u well in ur endeavours. U can also send ur CV to iferichy@gmail.com.

One love.

1 Like

Re: A Story For The Jobless! Don't Ignore. by Bolt2011(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks Ojoko1. I'm sure this will serve as a motivation to those who are too scared to start small and those who believe they are at the mercies of the society

Nice post

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need!!! / Employment Opportunuty / A New Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.