Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President (760 Views)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Omobude Is The New President Of PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President by GARRIx7(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor announces Omobude as new PFN president

Oritsejafor announces Omobude as new PFN president

February 9, 2013 | 10:17 am

News

Uyo – Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has announced Rev. Felix Omobude as the new President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN).

He made the announcement on Friday at the end of the PFN’s 12TH National

Biennial Conference held in Uyo.
Oritsejafor was until this announcement, the PFN president for three years.

Felix Omobude

He appealed to the members of PFN to give the new PFN president the maximum support to enable Omobude to “shepherd the flock’’.

The outgoing PFN president urged the church leaders to expunge corruption from the church to keep the church pure.

Prior to his elevation, Omobude was the General Superintendent of New Covenant Church in Benin City, Edo. (NAN)

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-n-e-w-s-oritsejafor-announces-omobude-as-new-pfn-president/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
someone is about to get a private jet soon! should i be happy about this? another Christian branch of Pdp. smh
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
from one friend's hand to another. politics is church;church in politics.
vanity upon vanity. what will happen to our daddy G .o's private jet? when will he hand it over or that is his personal belonging.
if am the one, I won't have bought it when I know I will soon leave office.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President by OAM4J: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2013

(1)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 19 February 2013 Give Life To Your Faith! By / Nairalanders Can God Do This For Me? / 90% Of Christians Go 2 Church Because Of Their Problems..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.