Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,198 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

"Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter (15260 Views)

Dabota Lawson Blast Stella Dimoko 4 Saying She Bleached Her Skin:'Damn You'(Pics / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by mazidumex: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Kemi olunloyo,daughter of former oyo state governor , omololu olunloyo had the efrontery to insult Bishop Adeboye of redemeers ministries((RCCG). she posted the picture below on her facebook page.

her facebook name is madam governor, she said damn you bishop adeboye andalso made insults at bishop oyedepo saying both pastors stole money from their congragation,.

This woman is a fool, God will punish her severely.

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
@op you av just committed a great sin by cursing her too. Why not let past Adeboye n Oyedepo defend demselves or why are most Nigerians biased...

10 Likes

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Artistree: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
ULSHERLAN: @op you av just committed a great sin by cursing her too. Why not let past Adeboye n Oyedepo defend demselves or why are most Nigerians biased...
It's a sheer case of taking Ibufen for some1 else's waist pain.

3 Likes

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Artistree:
It's a sheer case of taking Ibufen for some1 else's waist pain.
I wonder as well.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
ULSHERLAN: @op you av just committed a great sin by cursing her too. Why not let past Adeboye n Oyedepo defend demselves or why are most Nigerians biased...

You won't understand. These people worship their pastors, not God. To them, God is just a side attraction, while the Pastors are the real deal.

In any case, I'm proud of 'Madam Governor' for her bold and honest self-expression!

7 Likes

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by ideee03(f): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Who/what is she?

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by denzel2009: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
When did he become a Bishop?

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by pheyikemi: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
ideee03: Who/what is she?
She's her father's daughter. I guess governors in Nig no longa embezzle state funds abi. Those hu live in glass houses shdnt throw stones
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by pheyikemi: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
denzel2009: When did he become a Bishop?
I taya o
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by CrazyMosquito: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2013
grin
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Chiopatra: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2013
All d money she and her papa don embezzle nko.Mtchewww hypocrites
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Her a55 should have been deported by now, stupeed mad woman. All her comments are always too extreme
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by alaoeri: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
This post is hidden.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by TableLeg(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
mazidumex: Kemi olunloyo,daughter of former oyo state governor , omololu olunloyo had the efrontery to insult Bishop Adeboye of redemeers ministries((RCCG). she posted the picture below on her facebook page.

her facebook name is madam governor, she said damn you bishop adeboye andalso made insults at bishop oyedepo saying both pastors stole money from their congragation,.

This woman is a fool, God will punish her severely.

view Source:
http:///65b5b0
How do you know God will punish her severely?
Fu...cking retar...ded fucksworth!

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by hakunamatata1: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Table Leg :

How do you know God will punish her severely?
Fu...cking retar...ded fucksworth!
he surely will judge her. the punishment is not 4 us to decide Matt 12:36.
she hasnt tendered any fact to back her claim or is it just the usual beer parlour talk?
rather than swiftly join the castigating mob,
& u need to google her history so u know on who's back u r riding to mudsling men of better conscience than her.
God will def judge all careless words. & that goes 4 her, the Op, U too & us all.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
....and how about pastor adebayo go fúck himself??
Abeg no be today adebayo begin thief jare!
Big ups 2 u madam Governor.
Once again FÜCK ADEBAYO!

2 Likes

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by mydex93(f): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2013
this is not bn biased..it is scriptural..touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..the OP shudnt av cursed ha too tho..buh dts def d repercusion of her act..
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by mydex93(f): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2013
PIAGET: ....and how about pastor adebayo go fúck himself??
Once again FÜCK ADEBAYO!
I pray u dont frustrate God's grace over ur life..

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 5:29am On Feb 11, 2013
mydex93: I pray u dont frustrate God's grace over ur life..
Hehehehehe how about Adebayo c.ome chop my toto wit my c.um all ova his face? Hehehe
FUUUUUCCCCK ADEBAYO!

2 Likes

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by OCcool: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2013
Once again FÜCK ADEBAYO!
I am so sorry 4 u. If u like keep on insulting the MOG, u bloody M.O.R.O.N!!
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by pheyikemi: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2013
PIAGET: Hehehehehe how about Adebayo c.ome chop my toto wit my c.um all ova his face? Hehehe
FUUUUUCCCCK ADEBAYO!
. Who is Adebayo? And how did Adebayo get into ds context?
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by adiona(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2013
Once again FÜCK ADEBAYO!
may God forgive you.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by debosky(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2013
pheyikemi: . Who is Adebayo? And how did Adebayo get into ds context?

Confusion grin grin
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Briz04: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2013
A research on urban mophorlogy and development in ogbomoso

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by honeric01(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Once again FÜCK ADEBAYO!

Is Adebayo now a bishop/pastor? when did he stop playing football?

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
OC cool: I am so sorry 4 u. If u like keep on insulting the MOG, u bloody M.O.R.O.N!!
Hehehe foolish otondo. No wonder Nysc no mobilise u. Frustrated ímbecile Hehehe u nd Adebayo cn c.ome 4 my toto, hehehehe
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by pheyikemi: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
PIAGET: Hehehe foolish otondo. No wonder Nysc no mobilise u. Frustrated ímbecile Hehehe u nd Adebayo cn c.ome 4 my toto, hehehehe
wotz wt u and ds ur toto dat luks lyk a mustard seed. Of all names must u bear piaget? Sounds lyk paget disease undecided. Eeew!

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by mydex93(f): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2013
PIAGET: Hehehehehe how about Adebayo c.ome chop my toto wit my c.um all ova his face? Hehehe
FUUUUUCCCCK ADEBAYO!
guess u jst lost a nut in ur skull..got better tins 2do than 2start exchanging words wiv a nuisance like you..i believe God wud def touch ur heart one day cos ur obviously heading for destruction and go read wah d bible says abt that.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2013
mydex93: guess u jst lost a nut in ur skull..got better tins 2do than 2start exchanging words wiv a nuisance like you..i believe God wud def touch ur heart one day cos ur obviously heading for destruction and go read wah d bible says abt that.
Village ondo gurl hehehehe am sorri 4 ur poverty stricken life dat md u luk up 2 dat foolish man 4 salvation.
The fact dat poverty is havin a toll on u Nigerians doesn't mn u v 2 luk up 2 Adeboye as God. Hehehe i wish i cn c Adeboye in Uk nd giv hm a resounding mouth action nd watch him scream like a he-goat.
Village Ondo gurl, hehehehe

1 Like

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by pheyikemi: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2013
PIAGET: Village ondo gurl hehehehe am sorri 4 ur poverty stricken life dat md u luk up 2 dat foolish man 4 salvation.
The fact dat poverty is havin a toll on u Nigerians doesn't mn u v 2 luk up 2 Adeboye as God. Hehehe i wish i cn c Adeboye in Uk nd giv hm a resounding mouth action nd watch him scream like a he-goat.
Village Ondo gurl, hehehehe
U really are a confused individual, I guess u r thru wiv Adebayo, now u've bounced on Adeboye. U nid to learn frm d village ondo gal u r abusin, cos she made more sense dn u do. Wil u pls do us a favor on ds forum, stop dat laughter of urs it makes u sound lyk a retard.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2013
pheyikemi: U really are a confused individual, I guess u r thru wiv Adebayo, now u've bounced on Adeboye. U nid to learn frm d village ondo gal u r abusin, cos she made more sense dn u do. Wil u pls do us a favor on ds forum, stop dat laughter of urs it makes u sound lyk a retard.

Na so time plenty for ya hand? A Yoruba adage says 'he who clap for the mad to dance is also a mad fellow' abeg leave that slowpoke to continue to dwell in his madness.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Hilarious thread. A "resounding mouth action" sounds like an offer that is too good to refuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Leaked Video: Homemade Nigeria Sextape Expose / Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.