Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

"Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter (15266 Views)

Dabota Lawson Blast Stella Dimoko 4 Saying She Bleached Her Skin:'Damn You'(Pics / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2013
pro01: Hilarious thread. A "resounding mouth action" sounds like an offer that is too good to refuse.
Or how the man go refuse am kwanu?
E dey pain sum pple say i wan suck Adeboye prìck hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2013
PIAGET: Or how the man go refuse am kwanu?
E dey pain sum pple say i wan suck Adeboye prìck hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But in case he refuses such a wonderful offer on 'moral' grounds, I hasten to say that I am readily available to accept the offer (assuming you have a female mouth, of course).
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2013
^^^
No he won't refuse such, i know am wella,
he luvs having his prìck sucked
and he's a good toto chopper grin
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by pheyikemi: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2013
inufele2:

Na so time plenty for ya hand? A Yoruba adage says 'he who clap for the mad to dance is also a mad fellow' abeg leave that slowpoke to continue to dwell in his madness.
. Aii thx 4letting me knw his underlying syndrome.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2013
inufele2:

Na so time plenty for ya hand? A Yoruba adage says 'he who clap for the mad to dance is also a mad fellow' abeg leave that slowpoke to continue to dwell in his madness.
Ur country wil be great d day ur pple learn good pronounciation nd not H-all, H-aeroplane, H-america, H-afternoon, H-attitude etc.
Must errthang be Ha?
Spits on ds Nairaland ìmbecille, shyts on Adeboye, pee on H-all RCCG followers. Hehehe
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by labaks(f): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
@Piaget, it's obvious u'r an atheist. I actually don't exchange words/insults over the net. You know why? Because I'v got a life and it's a waste of time insulting someone I dunno, so don't bother replying me. May I just say something? Even if a man of God is fake, let God deal wit him. It shouldn't come out of the mouth of a m.I.s.e.r.a.b.l.e Bi.t.c.h like you. We worship JEHOVAH not Adeboye. Adeboye is just a man of God and we respect him because God says we should. If only you can accept God in your life,who knows? Maybe your life can start having meaning. insult any man of God again and I'll pray for fire to consume you. Ol.o.shi Olori.bu.ru.ku omo.ale.jatijati

3 Likes

Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by PIAGET(f): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hehehehe H-all ds RCCG yoruba ppl can insult ehn,
clap 4 ursef!
Tel Adeboye-Ur-God uv insulted a sinner on hz behalf.
Ashawo kobo-kobo hehehehe
#Throws my mènses pad on Adeboye!
Who els du wnt me 2 insult?
Pastor chris? That 1 wey bini witches dey giv power, Oyedepo? Lwkmd
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by emilyone(f): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2013
hmmmmm na wa oo lipsrsealed
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Artistree:
It's a sheer case of taking Ibufen for some1 else's waist pain.
=============================================
hey, although I kow what I wanna say does not relate to your reply but I just wanted to say that, I just recently joined this social network but people have been saying you guys are being tribalistic and that is something I cant stand. So, do you guys mind stopping that? kiss wink...Nice site by the way. kiss
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2013
Artistree:
It's a sheer case of taking Ibufen for some1 else's waist pain.
========================================
Hey,what I sent to you before was not meant for you. I just joined this site and I dont know much about it yet. wink
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2013
PIAGET: ^^^
No he won't refuse such, i know am wella,
he luvs having his prìck sucked
and he's a good toto chopper grin
==============================
you are so nasty!! have you given the pastor head before that you know ''he luvs having his prick sucked''? angry
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2013
Hahaha grin christ!
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
This thread reminds me of one deranged zuzuist that gave his house rent to his pastor in school, claiming it was seed sowing. He came asking if he could squat with me.

Of course I refused. I asked him why he didn't 'sow' his school fees as well. At least that would be 'double sowing' and would yield a 'double harvest'. Nonsense.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
PIAGET: Hehehehe H-all ds RCCG yoruba ppl can insult ehn,
clap 4 ursef!
Tel Adeboye-Ur-God uv insulted a sinner on hz behalf.
Ashawo kobo-kobo hehehehe
#Throws my mènses pad on Adeboye!
Who els du wnt me 2 insult?
Pastor chris? That 1 wey bini witches dey giv power, Oyedepo? Lwkmd

Why are you doing all this online na undecided undecided undecided.... Buy ticket and go naija na, go to RCCG camp to visit him, and do all you want to do wit him....
Then come back to tell us the story!!!
Shikena angry angry angry angry

Ode....
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
labaks: @Piaget, it's obvious u'r an atheist. I actually don't exchange words/insults over the net. You know why? Because I'v got a life and it's a waste of time insulting someone I dunno, so don't bother replying me. May I just say something? Even if a man of God is fake, let God deal wit him. It shouldn't come out of the mouth of a m.I.s.e.r.a.b.l.e Bi.t.c.h like you. We worship JEHOVAH not Adeboye. Adeboye is just a man of God and we respect him because God says we should. If only you can accept God in your life,who knows? Maybe your life can start having meaning. insult any man of God again and I'll pray for fire to consume you. Ol.o.shi Olori.bu.ru.ku omo.ale.jatijati

Gbam!
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by labaks(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
I.Joan:

Why are you doing all this online na undecided undecided undecided.... Buy ticket and go naija na, go to RCCG camp to visit him, and do all you want to do wit him....

I tell u, wayray ni babe yen..

Ode....
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by labaks(f): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
I.Joan:

Ode....

I tell u, wayray ni babe yen
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by trubaba77: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Olukemi's mini profile: why fight when she is like this?
This user by the name of Olukemi O.Joshua has changed her name to Kemi Omolulu Olunloyo, a public figure, calling herself a self appointed crime victim advocate and part time pharmacist's assistant, she is a woman who uses the internet to make her living online, she was born a Nigerian National, her father was Governor of Nigeria for 3 months, she ended up leaving Nigeria and moving to Baltimore Maryland, there she had three children, after many quarrels with the law she moved to Newton Georgia in an attempt to start a new life, as she was raising an autistic boy, she once again became embroiled in trouble with the law, facing the courts, she was granted bail and left the country, moving her family back to Nigeria, once in Nigeria she became close with her father in an unnaturally sexual way, during the course of one of her fights she assaulted her own father with a plastic chair, rendering him unconcious she packed up her things and flew to Canada, due to a mixup with her travel Visa as it has expired she was granted temporary refugee status as she was still carrying her original Nigerian national papers, unfortunately for Kemi Olunloyo, the United States was informed of her being in Canada, the Toronto Star wrote several articles about her regarding her criminal charges she has yet to answer to. Now Kemi Olunloyo creates memorial pages on facebook for victims of homicides. As this article is being written she is awaiting extradition for the charges in Newtown Georgia.
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by napa: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
What a thread smh
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by Forzap: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
PIAGET: ....and how about pastor adebayo go fúck himself??
Abeg no be today adebayo begin thief jare!
Big ups 2 u madam Governor.
Once again FÜCK ADEBAYO!

babez,phuck u nd ur generation angry
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by adexsimply(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
babe_online:
=============================================
hey, although I kow what I wanna say does not relate to your reply but I just wanted to say that, I just recently joined this social network but people have been saying you guys are being tribalistic and that is something I cant stand. So, do you guys mind stopping that? kiss wink...Nice site by the way. kiss
grin grin grin
Re: "Damn You, Bishop Adeboye'' - Kemi Olunloyo, Former Governor's Daughter by opuscoin: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kemi really needs deliverance,and also her problems could be from her father,remember when as a leader you deprives others and steal public funds entrusted to you, you incur public wrath and curses!!! The result.... Kemi olunloyo!!! Check out all public office holders who steal to enrich themselves their children are always wayward and social deviants.am sure she would also be high on drugs!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Butt Are Real Bad Girl Nkem (PHOTO) - Goes Naked To Proof / Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.