Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,005 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! (17417 Views)

» Join Mobile Phone Users BBM Channel Here For Tech Tutorials, Apps & More « / Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / HTC Desire S Owners Thread. ROMS, Updates, Apps & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Posman(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
im havin prob applyin d fonts frm the viper hub tru d tweak... phone restarts but font is nt applied
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
To fix that,Select mount system as read/write in Tweaks... smiley
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blog updated @ http://android1x..co.uk/ For games
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Posman(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Infoseye: To fix that,Select mount system as read/write in Tweaks... smiley

thanks
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by sniperwolf(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please I have a question, how come my message font size changes automatically? It might look tiny now and later it looks large
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Posman:

thanks

You welcome friend anytime, enjoy your custom Rom cheesy
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
sniperwolf: Please I have a question, how come my message font size changes automatically? It might look tiny now and later it looks large

Kindly explain your issue more, font size changes explain in detail so I can get a clear picture of your problem.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2013
In need of antivirus on your android? grin

Developer: Avast Software
Version: 2.0.3380
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Tools
Size: 5 MB
Price: Free
Average Rating: 4.7 / 5.0

Full-featured, best/top-rated Android antivirus & security app. Remote cell phone tracker/locator and malware protection (with USSD blocker). Highly recommended by Android authorities, AV-Test, PCAdvisor, Techworld, and now over 10 million users worldwide!

Get it here http://android1x..co.uk/
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by sniperwolf(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
Infoseye:

Kindly explain your issue more, font size changes explain in detail so I can get a clear picture of your problem.

When I open the content of the message in my inbox, the font will be tiny and later when you open again it would be large. Is it clearer now? I want to know why this things happen
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by 1forall: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Nice thread smiley
I've got the One X+ and yet to find any info on rooting and custom ROMs for the phone that I'm comfortable with yet.
Any thoughts?
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2013
sniperwolf:

When I open the content of the message in my inbox, the font will be tiny and later when you open again it would be large. Is it clearer now? I want to know why this things happen

That's a very strange thing, I have not encountered such but I think you should do a factory reset if you are still experiencing this.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
1forall: Nice thread smiley
I've got the One X+ and yet to find any info on rooting and custom ROMs for the phone that I'm comfortable with yet.
Any thoughts?

Thanks welcome to my thread smiley

Did you just say you cant find any info on rooting that you are not comfortable with yet? Am sorry then you have a long way togo! There is no tutorial that is straight forward at a click at a button. Go through the pages here I have left a link to a website to get any newbiew started on rooting also great roms to flash to your android device
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by 1forall: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Its the One X+ not the One X.

There's a warning on xda developers forum that their method was causing many bricked devices and so it was taken down, which made me a bit cautious. See http://www.xda-developers.com/android/bootloader-unlock-and-root-tutorial-posted-for-htc-one-x/
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dude you should know better I was reffering to One X+, there are loads of tutorials out there.

To start with thats an old article, register and goto your phone section for a guide. The guys on that forum are one of the best on the internet when it comes to android, if you still got cold feet visit http://onexroot.com/ its a good start for every newbie.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by sniperwolf(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Please, who those any good and working compatible call recorder?
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
sniperwolf: Please, who those any good and working compatible call recorder?

If you meant a call recorder app, yeah there alot of call recorder apps on playstore. I personally use Call Recorder Pro by Clever Mobile.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by sniperwolf(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Infoseye:

If you meant a call recorder app, yeah there alot of call recorder apps on playstore. I personally use Call Recorder Pro by Clever Mobile.

Recorded conversation is playing but to output audio. Any help
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by bukahands(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Abeg how much is HTC oneX in the market ?
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by beeyee18: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
pls anyone want to sell their clean or new htc one x/s with full accessories(charger and ear piece,beat by dre) and original box. pls contact with
whats app or email beeyee18@gmail.com
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by beeyee18: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
pls anyone want to sell their clean or new htc one x/s with full accessories(charger and ear piece,beat by dre) and original box. pls contact with

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2013
beeyee18: pls anyone want to sell their clean or new htc one x/s with full accessories(charger and ear piece,beat by dre) and original box. pls contact with

HTC ONE x 32G Factory Unlocked & unbranded, you can Google the specs of this smartphone.
Everything is complete but without the box for 60k contact 08028026505 for pictures go to the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1311627/htc-one-x-32gb-factory
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2013
beeyee18: pls anyone want to sell their clean or new htc one x/s with full accessories(charger and ear piece,beat by dre) and original box. pls contact with

HTC ONE x 32G Factory Unlocked & unbranded, you can Google the specs of this smartphone.
Everything is complete but without the box for 60k contact 08028026505 for pictures go to the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1311627/htc-one-x-32gb-factory
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by laparico(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi, guys, hv heard alot of positive reviews abt htc phones n am rili interested in getting one. Pls recomend an htc dat i can us and enjoy with a gud budget. If any1 can gv me d types n price of a gud htc phone i would rili appreciate. Tanks guys. Pls guys also advice wat htc fone can i get 4 btw 18 n 20k fairly used or new, any interestd seller shld pls respond
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Posman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
laparico: Hi, guys, hv heard alot of positive reviews abt htc phones n am rili interested in getting one. Pls recomend an htc dat i can us and enjoy with a gud budget. If any1 can gv me d types n price of a gud htc phone i would rili appreciate. Tanks guys. Pls guys also advice wat htc fone can i get 4 btw 18 n 20k fairly used or new, any interestd seller shld pls respond

add 4k nd get an htc sensation rooted and running 4.1.1 with sense 4+ vipers rom hit me up if interested 08139222743 on whatsapp
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by laparico(m): 5:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Posman:

add 4k nd get an htc sensation rooted and running 4.1.1 with sense 4+ vipers rom hit me up if interested 08139222743 on whatsapp
wil get tru 2 u
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by 9janinja(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Guys i really need to root my phone currently using htc Tmobile g2 version 2.3.4 is it possible for me to upgrade it to 4.1? If yes jr i need tips and i don't have a pc or a laptop i can use

Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
it looks like na viper Rom dey reign
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
opestein: it looks like na viper Rom dey reign

have you unlocked the bootloader finally?
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

have you unlocked the bootloader finally?
no..am likely to return the phone
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
opestein: no..am likely to return the phone

have you tried it on a Windows 7?
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

have you tried it on a Windows 7?
tried it on windows 8 and 2 different windows 7 pc..with drivers installed on the three
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
opestein:
tried it on windows 8 and 2 different windows 7 pc..with drivers installed on the three

try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2232799

and make sure usb debugging is checked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android / Why Is It That People No Longer Care About Changing Ring Tones? / Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.