Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! (17433 Views)

» Join Mobile Phone Users BBM Channel Here For Tech Tutorials, Apps & More « / Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / HTC Desire S Owners Thread. ROMS, Updates, Apps & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by chuchwhite: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
febbymi: Is there a16gb variant of the htc1xl

Yeah there is....
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
febbymi: Is there a16gb variant of the htc1xl
I dont think so..maybe someone changed the screen of AT&T one x to one xl screen and calls it one xl....but one xl and AT&T one x is the same in everything except for the AT&T branding on the screen of one x and the storage.
N.B: AT&T one x has 16gb storage and one xl has 32gb..chekeena
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by chuchwhite: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
opestein: I dont think so..maybe someone changed the screen of AT&T one x to one xl screen and calls it one xl....but one xl and AT&T one x is the same in everything except for the AT&T branding on the screen of one x and the storage.
N.B: AT&T one x has 16gb storage and one xl has 32gb..chekeena

Saw a htc one xl with 16 gig capacity and AT&T logo on that d screen....how is this possible ? Cos in the about section it says htc one XL...
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
There's a 16gb international one xl
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2013
chuchwhite:

Saw a htc one xl with 16 gig capacity and AT&T logo on that d screen....how is this possible ? Cos in the about section it says htc one XL...
..yes cos the Rom has been changed to another..I use AT&T one x but on my fone it says one xl..but this phones are the same..spec wise,design wise and everything except storage
one xl is only available in 32gb variant..check one xl specs to confirm this..AT&T one x comes mostly(if not all) in 16gb
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by chuchwhite: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
opestein: ..yes cos the Rom has been changed to another..I use AT&T one x but on my fone it says one xl..but this phones are the same..spec wise,design wise and everything except storage
one xl is only available in 32gb variant..check one xl specs to confirm this..AT&T one x comes mostly(if not all) in 16gb

Apart from internal memory of 32 gig diff.. another difference is their processor .. dey both av different processors at times depending on d location you buy them from
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
chuchwhite:

Apart from internal memory of 32 gig diff.. another difference is their processor .. dey both av different processors at times depending on d location you buy them from
they both use the snapdragon s4 plus MSM9860 dual core processor 1.5ghz and 1gb of ram..so wat is the difference
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by chuchwhite: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=opestein]
they both use the snapdragon s4 plus MSM9860 dual core processor 1.5ghz and 1gb of ram..so wat is the difference[/quote

Go and check there re some HTC one x with quadcore processor tegra 3.. those don't support 4g connectivity.. cos d quad-core proccessor could not work along side d 4g chip ... That why therez a HTC one x+ that's is quad-core 1.7ghz and also has the 4g chip ... Meanwhile HTC one xl is kinda of a step down of the HTC one x .. thats why u av 4g connectivity and a dualcore 1.5ghz snapdragon processor ... Buh in d end both d quadcore 1.5ghz tegra 3 and the dual core 1.5ghz snapdragon.. u won't notice much diff in d aspect of processing power
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=chuchwhite][/quote]
WTF are u saying?
we are talking abt AT&T one x and one xl..not one x+ or one x international..?
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Infoseye(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2013
No need for such words just make tour point clear by the way embrace yourself HTC one X lovers I read 5.5 will be rolled on this device soon a release date is yet to be confirmed.

Am currently running on Viper Rom 4.0.0 5.0 Sense. I will update the thread soon with other smoothed and super improved battery performance when am back.

Have a nice day weekend.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by chuchwhite: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Infoseye: No need for such words just make tour point clear by the way embrace yourself HTC one X lovers I read 5.5 will be rolled on this device soon a release date is yet to be confirmed.

Am currently running on Viper Rom 4.0.0 5.0 Sense. I will update the thread soon with other smoothed and super improved battery performance when am back.

Have a nice day weekend.

Am running on viper xl 4.1.0..... 5.0 sense
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
chuchwhite:

running magio r4.0.1..sense 5.0
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2013
pls aus, does anybody know the amount i can use to fix the outer part of my htc one x phone that is broken but the touch is still functional....i just need the range of amount i can get it fixed...thank you
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by opestein: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2013
samsonbaruwa: pls aus, does anybody know the amount i can use to fix the outer part of my htc one x phone that is broken but the touch is still functional....i just need the range of amount i can get it fixed...thank you
no engineer will want to fix the outer part..but better still,change the LCD/screen like 10k sha
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by OAR: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hey guys, I need run help o! Any one pls come to the rescue. I need one x motherboard o! Haven't been able use my phone in 4 months cos I can't get one. Pls help a brother. Thanks!
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by edoyad(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Why does my one XL have 10gb storage, am I missing something? undecided
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by mili3kid(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
please i need advice from fellow htc one xl users. pls au long does ur ba3 last? mine lasts for just 6hrs straight browsing and chatting...
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by bunburized(f): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Infoseye: No need for such words just make tour point clear by the way embrace yourself HTC one X lovers I read 5.5 will be rolled on this device soon a release date is yet to be confirmed.

Have a nice day weekend.
Pls cn u point me to a guide on how to start using viper on my htc one xl? Am currently on normal android OS v4.1.2 and wld love to tweak my device. I also need advice on the procedure to root my phone. Thanks.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by bunburized(f): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2013
chuchwhite:

Pls how did you do this? Bear in mind I have not done this before. I just need to do something to my device. It is too ordinary currently and I need to start running viper on it. I am currently using normal android OS v4.1.2 and sense 4. Pls I also need procedure on hw to root it.
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by agzoo(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2014
pls my HTC one xl screen got broken..any1 wit useful info on how I can replace it n how much it will cost me
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by rubel88: 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
xseed:
why is my HTC saying it can't download it. An error 489

Below website also you will get best htc support games. You can try it. I already downloaded some of htc game for my phone. you can try it.

http://www.wapzine.com/p/android-games.html
Re: HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! by Cannonleo(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2016
using HTC sensation with viper s rom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦500M Copyright Suits: Appeal Court Affirms Davies Iyiegbu’s Victory Vs Glo / Why Is It That People No Longer Care About Changing Ring Tones? / How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.