Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? (7029 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Is She Crossing The Line? (can A Boyfriend Be Disobeyed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by blackbeau1(f): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
I have a boyfriend already and he stays outside the country.Now,the truth is I've never really experienced Valentine before and I'd really love to go out with someone this valentine.already,I have people asking me to be their val.does it qualify as cheating? Or what do I do? Must your boyfriend be your valentine?
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by abuche(f): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
No..
.he musn't

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by masterpiecer(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
no, but na clap dem take dey enter dance

he asked u to b his val, u accept, to do wat? (to celebrate love together)
he buys u a gift, u accept, cos of wat? (he cares)
u went on a date on val's day, u r not suppose to discuss aerodynamics cos its val's day, so u discussed love, u lol at his jokes, cos of wat? (emotions r creeping in)
he drives u home to ur place after d date, u both hug,(but longer than normal), he ask to give u a peck...(sometin has started already, although u did not plan it).

so my advice is, look for another way to celebrate ur val honey.
i'm at work, my girl friend is at school, we cant see on vals day, but we encourage ourselves of future vals to come dat we would spend together

56 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by KINGwax(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
black_beau: I have a boyfriend already and he stays outside the country.Now,the truth is I've never really experienced Valentine before and I'd really love to go out with someone this valentine.already,I have people asking me to be their val.does it qualify as cheating? Or what do I do? Must your boyfriend be your valentine?
actually, no, since ur bf is far away. Bt my advice is to av it with a frnd who u knw doesnt want anything else from u and u can never, even in the after life av anythin with.
The truth being if u were treated to a nice val treat by someone who attatched a sentiment, then biliv me, it's jes the start to an end to fornicate

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by sleekch1c(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Go out with your girl frnds.

3 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
I hav a bf and he stays outside the country.. ''Naija Girlz neua change'' i hope ur bf doesn't stay in ghana or togo or benin republic cuz thats outside d country.. grin And hmmm.. While u're busy doing holy virgin marry, dat ur bobo go dey shine hin kongo on vals day grin

7 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by 190: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
You fit seatdown with your Papa for village begin chew kola drink palmwine
all na valentine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by coolitdown: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2013
black_beau: I have a boyfriend already and he stays outside the country.Now,the truth is I've never really experienced Valentine before and I'd really love to go out with someone this valentine.already,I have people asking me to be their val.does it qualify as cheating? Or what do I do? Must your boyfriend be your valentine?

What if that your boyfriend abroad is plannig something for you and you are here planning to go out with another guy.n here asking whether its cheating.....how do u think he will feel I'd he gets to know about your plans....wise up....ur own na ur own

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 10, 2013
masterpiecer: no, but na clap dem take dey enter dance

u went on a date on val's day, u r not suppose to discuss aerodynamics cos its val's day, so u discussed love, u lol at his jokes, cos of wat? (emotions r creeping in)
he drives u home to ur place after d date, u both hug,(but longer than normal), he ask to give u a peck...(sometin has started already, although u did not plan it).

i'm at work, my girl friend is at school, we cant see on vals day, but we encourage ourselves of future vals to come dat we would spend together

+1 This guy makes sense.

7 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2013
The i am bookmarking this thread so when the OP comes back to say she got pregnant through a one night stand or is in love with two men, I can refrence it

nansense

2 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Eyaaaa! I feel you pains durlinq,you know what, call your bf on phone and tell him to please qive you the qo-ahead to qo out on that day that you need his consent first before embarkinq on such and believe me Your man will be so proud of you for such loyal act of display and so far you only want to hanq out,drink and eat but please don't allow anybody touch u,just eat and then qo your house-and that's genuine love

2 Likes

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by masterpiecer(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2013
@black beau
if you find out that your bf is having another girl as his val, how would you sincerely react to that?

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by yeye4live(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2013
Am spendin my Val wit my 2 nasty male friends, despite being a guy n I love dat wela, girls of naija nowadays just want 2 chop n won't give, so its beta doin wit guys I kno can help me out in neds wen it arises

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by ayobase(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2013
190: You fit seatdown with your Papa for village begin chew kola drink palmwine
all na valentine undecided

There is a sniper around on NL on ur a.s.s...he is waiting for the last straw before he pulls the trigger.....LOL!

Abeg, make I enter shursh!
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by masterpiecer(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2013
yeye4live: Am spendin my Val wit my 2 nasty male friends, despite being a guy n I love dat wela

sounds gay to me undecided
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by ayobase(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2013
Mynd_44: The i am bookmarking this thread so when the OP comes back to say she got pregnant through a one night stand or is in love with two men, I can refrence it

nansense

Which/whose love dey take all ur energy?
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2013
Anytym wey I see thread wey valentine dey inside, vex dey catch me, chai, y valentine go fall for dis kain tym wey boiz still dey try recover from a ghastly bank account accident God help us, highest I go forge doctors report say I no well on dat day.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Mynd_44: The i am bookmarking this thread so when the OP comes back to say she got pregnant through a one night stand or is in love with two men, I can refrence it

nansense
Well said brux ... i concur ... in short i will do same ... don't 'em gals ... she's lookin' for avenue frolick
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2013
njokusboy: Anytym wey I see thread wey valentine dey inside, vex dey catch me, chai, y valentine go fall for dis kain tym wey boiz still dey try recover from a ghastly bank account accident God help us, highest I go forge doctors report say I no well on dat day.
Chai !! no be beans ... me follow fhink am ... na err'way sha
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2013
No, that isn't cheating. The truth is that valentines day was originally a day of showing love and affection to the people that need it most and not to people that already have your love because this was what St. Valentine did when he was alive. Just have fun, it's a day to be happy and spread your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

+1 This guy makes sense.
I never knew that there are some gd guys in nairaland that can advice someone gd. My sister after val comes another val,thinking of it is already cheating. So be wise if ur guy relation see u wit another guy then u will be blameing one old woman or man as behind u nt gething a husband.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2013
sleekch1c: Go out with your girl frnds.

#Gbam
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by simongonner: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2013
masterpiecer: no, but na clap dem take dey enter dance

spot on,u 2 much..$2000 FOR YOU
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Lbrasi: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2013
another restless toetoe.
another toetoe on the loose.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by drlaykay(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2013
cheesy

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by NaLaugh: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2013

You've never really experienced valentine, so evidently you've never spent valentine with this "boyfriend of yours". Meaning you most likely hit it off as a long distance thing to start with. While you're busy seeking validation on whether or not to put the @ss up for smacks on Val's day, he is most likely smacking some big b00ty 'right now'.

Do yourself a favor, and live your life. Living with ghosts = living by yourself.

and oh, is that cheating? come back and answer yourself here on the 15th (most likely from your "valentine's" bed).
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by CoolKizzy(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2013

My dear it depends on who you are hanging out with and what intentions they have.

Best advice is to stay on your own with the thoughts that this is not the last val, many more awaits you and your bf, besides he wont be hapi with you if he gets to find out you kept anoda man company of lover's day.

Have yourself in his shoe then you'l see.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by honeeyplum(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2013
OP,its really a bad idea,don't put a crack in d wall of U̶̲̥̅̊Я relationship,hang out wit U̶̲̥̅̊Я girlfriends n ve fun,don't let U̶̲̥̅̊Я happiness hang on a 24hr charade....all d best dearie
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Clemzy16(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2013
njokusboy: Anytym wey I see thread wey valentine dey inside, vex dey catch me, chai, y valentine go fall for dis kain tym wey boiz still dey try recover from a ghastly bank account accident God help us, highest I go forge doctors report say I no well on dat day.
gUy, aRE yOu a lEArnER?! YOu dON't nEeD tO fAke A DOcToR's REpOrt, jUst beGiN deY pRaY mAk sUPeR EAgLES lOSe tOdAyS MAtCH. So YOuR EXcuSE Go bE SaY "No CuP no VALEnTiNE."
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Obizee316(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Eyaaaa! I feel you pains durlinq,you know what, call your bf on phone and tell him to please qive you the qo-ahead to qo out on that day that you need his consent first before embarkinq on such and believe me Your man will be so proud of you for such loyal act of display and so far you only want to hanq out,drink and eat but please don't allow anybody touch u,just eat and then qo your house-and that's genuine love
Guy diz u advice na die b dat o,shea she no go jst do all doz cookin,eatin n drinkin 4 her house...lol...Baybee anyhw sha i av neva had a val b4 so also am askin u 2 b my val also.ur benefits r:Take u down2 Paris,take u 2 Rome from there2 my home with candle light dinner 4 'u' n I alone ,no disturbance,no callin on d phone.no offence dear coz i also wan2 b 'd anoda backup guy in case d oda guy 2 jand'...
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by kandiikane(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Yes, Valentine day is a day for Love. Every kind of love. Give you mom or dad or brother, sister a present, take them out for dinner.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Marry Any Of These Girls (pic) / Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human / Women's Day Gone Wrong......(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.