Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo (10343 Views)

See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / New Style Of Making Your Jewelry Match Your Aso-oke / I Am Thinking Of Going Natural...What's The Transition Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by roccio(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Fashion as we know takes it turns year in year out, but what has been noticed is that the designers of these trending designs seem to be going naughtier every year with their designs. This is the next thing that was said to be flooding the market really soon. Do you think this will be accepted in Nigeria easily?

See Photo: http://tundeola..com/2013/02/introducing-nylon-skinny-wears-new.html

Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by Padipadi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
OMG! This ll definitely get some men into ejaculation at sights!
O ga ju (this is too hot!).
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by pheyikemi: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
I jez hope nigerian gals wud shun ds nasty skinny wears (d lady in ds pics luks lyk she z putting nufn on), if not it'll only increase d rate of abuse nd rape. Body no be stone now, imagine wot will happen wen a guy hu can't control himself sees a lady in dis.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
I really think I've seen something similar in Lagos.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by elo500: 3:05am On Feb 11, 2013
No wahala. Na mopol go carry the work for head. Remember when they started flogging girls for open waistline on bikes den. But seriously, this is absolute SH*T
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by Alexmania: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's already evry where. No b new tin @all
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by pheyikemi: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Alexmania: It's already evry where. No b new tin @all
shocked
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by kristana(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Haha. .av actuali sin dz in ib. .v.stpid.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by kandiikane(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
It's called tights and it's worn underneath clothes. Nawa for una oo.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by pheyikemi: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yea, even d ladies in d pix wore it unda clothes undecided
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by kandiikane(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm sure these ladies were showing off their azzes. undecided
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by girlyly: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
i ve been wearing it since last year! underclothes anyway! notimng bad wit it.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by cfours: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by ektbear: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2013
Hot damn.

White girls with azz. Wetin man go see
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by kandiikane(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2013
You guys are talking about wearing leggings or jeggings and it's different to what the op posted, those are definite worn underclothes.

Kim's probably got jogging bottoms on but because her asz is too phat and she probably got a smaller size, that's why it's so seethrough.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by ektbear: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Honestly that isn't a sexy look for Kim k.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by Uwakuwak(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
God show us mercy, how much where those ladies paid for such dressing?
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by Druss(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
ekt_bear: Hot damn.

White girls with azz. Wetin man go see

You call that shapeless thing - azz ..
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by ektbear: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Druss:

You call that shapeless thing - azz ..

Bros, are you sure that you are seeing well? Is this not a nice plump booty? Two of them even!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/982462_hmm_jpgbc7d01ed3f99e5d91fe2ecbd051a708c
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by cfours: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
omg ekt_bear, stop embarrassing yourself all over NL. odikwa serious
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by ektbear: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2013
odikwa very serious

on a related note, why are you following me all over nl?
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by cfours: 5:42am On Feb 24, 2013
well, it's not that difficult to recognize your posts. Bros, you no dey shame?
you and sagamite both.
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by roccio(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
lol..
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by DanIlon(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
I don't need see this rubbish and dirty fashion design urge youth pple to destroy their respect,
Re: Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo by DanIlon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
I don't need see this rubbish and dirty fashion design in nigeria where we don't approve gay or lebsian practice it can urge youth pple to destroy their respect,

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Lighten Dark Armpits? / Lightening your Skin With Herbal Soap And Get A Glowing Skin Tone. / Where Do You Buy Your Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.