Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Trekking To Your Wedding And Reception - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trekking To Your Wedding And Reception (765 Views)

I Flogged My 8 Yr Old Son For Trekking To Chapel / I Flogged My 8 Yr Old Son For Trekking To Chapel / Wedding Reception Order Of Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trekking To Your Wedding And Reception by intrepid: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
The guy surprised everyone that day because he was rich.

He had a jeep,and also had the money to get the best entourage of cars for that wedding but he arrived the venue on foot with his bride....during and After the ceremony it was wispers and talks...many people expressed different feelings, some for him others against him......**

Another issue: MUST YOU ATTEND a friends wedding in your own car even when you know that the place is just a stone's throw from your abode and parking space is wahala?

Is anything wrong wit leaving your Infinity Jeep or EOD at home for convenience and just trek to the venue or take public transport instead of going there and have security men bothering you to park and re-park? I want to know.
Re: Trekking To Your Wedding And Reception by aadetoyin(f): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2013
CRAZY JOR. EXCEPT THE RECEPTION IS NEXT DOOR TO HIS HOUSE
Re: Trekking To Your Wedding And Reception by olu4life(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
to me o,e no mean anything. Makes it unique,make all of dem dey get headache o jawe

(1) (Reply)

"Men With Smaller Testes Make Better Dads" - Research / To All Mums/dads!!!! / Work From Home Business You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.