Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND EVENTS PLANNER - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND EVENTS PLANNER (1871 Views)

Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. / My White Wedding And Trad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND EVENTS PLANNER by Nellykoko(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Design your dream wedding HERE
Quotation starts from between N110,000 /N150,000 above...for lagos residence.
Outside lagos? No fear! Call and lets talk.
We will work with your budget to give you the wedding decoration and planning you deserve.
Garnish Decorations

garnishdecor@gmail.com SEND COPY TO
belleamachi@gmail.com
http:///ood8xno
www.garnishdecor,webs.com
see works at
www.facebook.com/meneltech

see video at youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck7WtOmDnAs

Re: AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND EVENTS PLANNER by kushkush: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Can you go any less

1 Like

Re: AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND EVENTS PLANNER by Nellykoko(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
kushkush: Can you go any less

Yes Ii could...Depends on some factors...why not call? Or send a mail directly to my box telling me what you want?
Re: AFFORDABLE WEDDING AND EVENTS PLANNER by Nellykoko(m): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2013
YES WE CAN AND THIS POST IS STILL VALID (19/12/2013)
kushkush: Can you go any less

(1) (Reply)

Alausa Secretariat Hall / Photos From The Wedding Of Ekan Egonmwan And Nosa Ogbemudia / Small Chops And Catering Services In Ughelli,Oleh,Ozoro,Oghara, Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.