Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Another Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Gospel (3175 Views)

Greasy Grace, Another Gospel And The Neo-nicolaitans / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member / This Is Serious - Another Bible, Another Gospel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
The Bible calls it 'ánother gospel' galatian 1:6-9. This generation calls it 'gospel of prosperity', 'gospel of once saved, always saved', 'gospel of liberty to do what we want', ' gospel of God is not concerned with what you do with your body but your heart', 'gospel of there are many saviours' e.t.c.. However, The Bible says whoever preaches it is accursed.

This is one of the causes of problems for many 'so-called-believers' in Nigeria. They have abandoned the true gospel both pastors and congregations but instead of receiving blessings of God they are heaping curses on their heads.

Repent, and turn to the true and only gospel, gospel of repentance, salvation and holiness in Jesus Christ. Jesus is coming very soon, turn to Him with a humble heart to be saved. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Another Gospel by Michealid(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have been following ur post, I need ur contact if u don't mind my is 08160863580
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michealid: I have been following ur post, I need ur contact if u don't mind my is 08160863580

kindly contact me on raptureglorious@gmail.com
Re: Another Gospel by FromGuiriga(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
annyplenty: The Bible calls it 'ánother gospel' galatian 1:6-9. This generation calls it 'gospel of prosperity', 'gospel of once saved, always saved', 'gospel of liberty to do what we want', ' gospel of God is not concerned with what you do with your body but your heart', 'gospel of there are many saviours' e.t.c.. However, The Bible says whoever preaches it is accursed.

This is one of the causes of problems for many 'so-called-believers' in Nigeria. They have abandoned the true gospel both pastors and congregations but instead of receiving blessings of God they are heaping curses on their heads.

Repent, and turn to the true and only gospel, gospel of repentance, salvation and holiness in Jesus Christ. Jesus is coming very soon, turn to Him with a humble heart to be saved. Shalom.

However, The Bible says whoever preaches it is accursed.
This is one of the causes of problems for many 'so-called-believers' in Nigeria.

The Bible also says to stone homosexual and adulturers and disrespectful children to death. Yes, the "so called believers" are not following the bible!
In fact it was Paul who wrote galatians (according to bible scholars). What's in the bible was not the only gospel around at the time.

What are your thought on that?
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Any Gospel that does not bring souls into the Kingdom of God is another Gospel.

Theses include gospel of prosperity, motivation speaking, ecumenism and the likes.

Any Gospel that abandons how a man can make it to heaven but teaches him how to achieve on earth alone is another gospel.

JESUS is coming. Let us take away the yeast and live a holy life.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
THERE ARE SO MANY FAKE GOSPELS OUT THERE. DONT BUY INTO THEM.

RATHER, BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT.

JESUS is coming. Seek the truth on time and hold on to it.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Another Gospel by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2014
annyplenty: The Bible calls it 'ánother gospel' galatian 1:6-9. This generation calls it 'gospel of prosperity', , 'gospel of liberty to do what we want', ' gospel of God is not concerned with what you do with your body but your heart', 'gospel of there are many saviours' e.t.c.. However, The Bible says whoever preaches it is accursed.

my brother dont be decieved or rather dont deceive people.... The gospel of prosperity is included.. The gospel is not only about what u've said.. But prosperity is included.. The bible says yet He was rich but for ur sake and my sake he became poor so that we might be rich.. Physical and spiritual richness... Prosperity is neccessary after salvation and hence it should be preached in churches as one cannot bear the burdens of poverty and u knw david said in proverbs '' remove far from me povery lest i steal and take the LORD's name in vain... If prosperity is not preached.. The poor will continue to be poor and will be subject to temptations like stealing, anger, complaining, cursing, hunger etc. God is a rich God and doesnt want His children to be poor (philipians 4 vs 19 )
now may the God of prosperity that prospered king solomon shall prosper me to be rich in money; charity and henceforth the nature of holiness, righteousness and sanctification will be a plain way out for me in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
ProphetUdeme: my brother dont be decieved or rather dont deceive people.... The gospel of prosperity is included.. The gospel is not only about what u've said.. But prosperity is included.. The bible says yet He was rich but for ur sake and my sake he became poor so that we might be rich.. Physical and spiritual richness... Prosperity is neccessary after salvation and hence it should be preached in churches as one cannot bear the burdens of poverty and u knw david said in proverbs '' remove far from me povery lest i steal and take the LORD's name in vain... If prosperity is not preached.. The poor will continue to be poor and will be subject to temptations like stealing, anger, complaining, cursing, hunger etc. God is a rich God and doesnt want His children to be poor (philipians 4 vs 19 )
now may the God of prosperity that prospered king solomon shall prosper me to be rich in money; charity and henceforth the nature of holiness, righteousness and sanctification will be a plain way out for me in Jesus name.. Amen

As much as you are right that Gospel is a total Gospel, does it mean that you should preach money only and discard salvation like most pastorsare doing now? When Jesus sent out his disciples, did he send them to go and teach them how to make money or heaven?

IT IS ABSOLUTE EVIL WHEN PASTORS DONT PREACH SALVATION, REBUKE SIN, WARN PEOPLE ABOUT HELL BUT SPEND ALL THE DAYS OF THEIR LIVES PREACHING PROSPERITY AND MONEY.
www.jesuscoming1..com

3 Likes

Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
PASTORS! what food are feeding the sheep of God with. Do you feed them with 'manna from above' or you feed them with the food of the king of babylon?

Preach what JESUS preached. Preach what the Apostles preached. Preach what the Prophets of old preached. Preach what John the baptist preached. Focus your congregation more on heaven and less on prosperity.

JESUS is coming. Prepare the way of holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Another Gospel by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
the bible says that anyone who preaches another gospel is accursed. No one wants to listen to solid doctrine these days but what makes their ears tickle.
Re: Another Gospel by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
the origin of these false gospels are unsubstancial in nature
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
JESUS IS COMING

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dear PASTOR/MINISTER,

Are you preaching what the Lord, Jesus Christ, preached, which are REPENTANCE (Mathew 4:17, Luke 13:3), SALVATION (John 3:3-5, John 14:6), KINGDOM OF GOD (Mathew 6:33) WARNING ABOUT HELL (Luke 16:19-31), FEAR OF GOD (Mathew 10:28, Luke 12:4-5), RIGHTEOUSNESS (Mathew 5:20), HOLINESS (Mathew 5:8, 48), REBUKING OF SINS (John 8:11), READINESS FOR RAPTURE (Mathew 5:1-12)? These are the same messages preached by GOD’S prophets of old, John The Baptist, And The Apostles?

OR

Are you preaching another Gospel-The Gospel of Prosperity, Motivation Speaking, Business Methods, Leading The Congregation to the enemy, And so on (Galatians 1:6-9)? JESUS CHRIST, God’s Prophets of old, John The Baptist and The Apostles never preached this Gospel. It is sheer evil and wickedness to preach about Money from January to December and not teach the sheep of Christ how to make heaven?

If you belong to the second category, The LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY, is raising a controversy against you (Ezekiel 34:7-11). Time is short. JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Repent quickly. Begin to feed the congregation with the True Gospel Jesus Christ preached. Prepare them for rapture in holiness and Righteousness. Save your candlestick from being removed (Revelations 2: 5).

JESUScoming.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 2:11am On Jan 02, 2015
EZEKIEL 34:1-3

1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

many pastors today are feeding the congregation with corrupt food (word of God).

Repent before GOD raises a controversy against you in 2015.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dear PASTOR/MINISTER,

Are you preaching what the Lord, Jesus Christ, preached, which are REPENTANCE (Mathew 4:17, Luke 13:3), SALVATION (John 3:3-5, John 14:6), KINGDOM OF GOD (Mathew 6:33) WARNING ABOUT HELL (Luke 16:19-31), FEAR OF GOD (Mathew 10:28, Luke 12:4-5), RIGHTEOUSNESS (Mathew 5:20), HOLINESS (Mathew 5:8, 48), REBUKING OF SINS (John 8:11), READINESS FOR RAPTURE (Mathew 25:1-12)? These are the same messages preached by GOD’S prophets of old, John The Baptist, And The Apostles.

OR

Are you preaching another Gospel-The Gospel of Prosperity, Motivation Speaking, Business Methods, Leading The Congregation to the enemy, And so on (Galatians 1:6-9)? JESUS CHRIST, God’s Prophets of old, John The Baptist and The Apostles never preached this Gospel. It is sheer evil and wickedness to preach about Money from January to December and not teach the sheep of Christ how to make heaven.

If you belonged to the second category, The LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY, is raising a controversy against you (Ezekiel 34:7-11). Time is short. JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Repent quickly. Begin to feed the congregation with the True Gospel Jesus Christ preached. Prepare them for rapture in holiness and Righteousness. Save your candlestick from being removed (Revelations 2: 5).

JESUScoming
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 1:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Ephesian 4:14

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive
Re: Another Gospel by An2elect2(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
annyplenty:

Ephesian 4:14

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive

What is the gospel?
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2015
THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL LUSTED AFTER ANOTHER FOOD IN THE WILDERNESS. THE MINISTERS F TODAY ARE LUSTING AFTER ANOTHER MESSAGE.
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
A lot of new age teachings are going on around the churches of Christ. Please, be careful. Do not be deceived. Why will a Minister be interested in teaching you how to be rich but not interested in teaching you how to make heaven?

Just why? Most teachings of Our Lord, JESUS CHRIST, is on how to make heaven.

JESUS is coming. Be ready.

JESUScoming
Re: Another Gospel by Anas09: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Annyplenty, I reiterate the qustion An2elect asked you. What is the Gospe? because as much as what u listed out there is true, like prophetudeme said. That's not all of it. Jesus died not only to redeem our souls, but to also restore us to the glory we Lost through Adam in Eden. God said he is the one who gives us power to make wealth. Is it spiritual wealth? And Abraham was rich in cattle and in sylver and gold. Just check everyone who truelly walked with God, none of them was wretched.
Soon you will quote Apostle Paul and his tent making. Apostle Paul made tents so that he could penetrate the locals, by doing what they did. Like the missionaries becoming teachers and nurses tending to ours needs in order to penetrate into us. Poverty is not of God. Its the devils strategy to improvish believers and then keep them murmuring and complaining against their God.
Without wealth, the Gospel can't go anywhere. So ples preach a total gospel not half. Am not supporting get rich or die trying Pastors.
Re: Another Gospel by Heavenly102: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gospel of prosperity (material) is not wrong, it would be foolish fr a Christian to think that he should not live righteously and shun sin

but i do agree many have preached material prosperity in excess, balance is what is needed , a Church that preaches only about sin and hell, creates a fearful, dull, judgemental cesspit of negativity

let us seek a balance
Re: Another Gospel by ichuka(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
@OP,the Gospel of once saved,always saved is true.because thats the sum up of the Gospel of God in totality.
it was God that saved us in the begining of of our Salvation.so,who or what can seprate us from His Love?

1 Like

Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Contend for the faith which was once delivered to the saints.
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
A lot of false doctrines are going on everywhere. make sure you don't join them to spread falsehood
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
DO NOT BE DECEIVED. THE TRUE GOSPEL IS MEANT TO FOCUS AND PREPARE YOU FOR HEAVEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
ANY GOSPEL THAT DOES NOT FOCUS YOU ON HOW TO MAKE HEAVEN IN CHRIST JESUS BUT TO MAKE MORE ON EARTH WITHOUT THINKING OF HEAVEN IN ANOTHER GOSPEL. THINK ABOUT IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Gospel by promisechuks: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
annyplenty:

ANY GOSPEL THAT DOES NOT FOCUS YOU ON HOW TO MAKE HEAVEN IN CHRIST JESUS BUT TO MAKE MORE ON EARTH WITHOUT THINKING OF HEAVEN IN ANOTHER GOSPEL. THINK ABOUT IT.
Oga, stop behaving like the pharisees and stop deceiving people.

Go and read your bible well!
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2016
Do not be tossed about by waves of doctrines. Focus on Jesus Christ. Seek first the Kingdom of God. Every other thing is an addition.
Re: Another Gospel by Amberon: 5:48am On May 10, 2016
You are the chief Pharisee for calling someone names. Thats what the Pharisees did. They called Jesus all sorts of names and I'm not suprised youre doing same.

Matthew 6: 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness , and all these things shall be added to you.

If I need prosperity teaching, I'd buy motivational Or business books. When in church, salvation, Holiness and righteousness are the messages that should be taught.
If prosperity is to be taught, it should be to every minimal.

promisechuks:

Oga, stop behaving like the pharisees and stop deceiving people.

Go and read your bible well!

1 Like

Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2016
the bible says that anyone who preaches another gospel is accursed. No one wants to listen to solid doctrine these days but what makes their ears tickle.

You are right. That is itching ears and it's one of the signs of the endtime. Believers are fast falling away. May God help us to stand to the end.
Re: Another Gospel by annyplenty(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016

Nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues, An Unknown Tongues Fake Or What? / Six (6) Things That Will Shock You About The Catholic / Great Conversion Testimony Of Paul Ado Bayero (Grandson Of Emir Of Kano)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.