Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? (935 Views)

Plantain Business / Plantain Business / Plantain Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? by ojjp: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
I ve heard people talkin abt buying n selling plantain 2 be a good business. I'm interested but dnt ve a clue. I wnt to buy n supply 2 ppl who fry, cook or boil it for food. Whr can some1 buy plantain n hw is d business like? I live in ph. Help.
Re: I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? by Clirm: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2013
Which quantity do u need it
Re: I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? by naijacutee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Approach the people who fry and ask them where they get their stock, and how the get it. Do they go to the market to haggle prices every week? If so, cav you make it easier for them? Can you bring them plaintains in a truck every week, aand let them select - saving them a trip to the market? Think of doing things a different way, which would be beneficial to yourself and the customers.
Re: I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? by ojjp: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Clirm: Which quantity do u need it
i ll need upto 50 bunches pls.
Re: I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? by ojjp: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijacutee: Approach the people who fry and ask them where they get their stock, and how the get it. Do they go to the market to haggle prices every week? If so, cav you make it easier for them? Can you bring them plaintains in a truck every week, aand let them select - saving them a trip to the market? Think of doing things a different way, which would be beneficial to yourself and the customers.
thanks bro, jst dat i dnt even ve d idea of their prices(bunches). I think i can stil ask dem hw much they buy.
Re: I want to join the Plantain Business in PH. How? by Clirm: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
ojjp: i ll need upto 50 bunches pls.
That s not much. Can u come or send somebody to Ondo state ? Here U get any quantity

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Processing, Preservation And Export / Forbes List Of 10 Youngest Billionaires. / Can U Supply Hardwood Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.