Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings (1832 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself? / She Can't Express Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
The Secret Admirer!
So many hopes, desires, infatuations and love have crashed on the shores of reality and sometimes, we pick up the pieces and move on while at other times we remain behind to wallow and brood...! Would all my feelings for you just amount to building castles in the air and end up being dashed on the sharp realities of life?
I don't know if I should feel this way about you! My heart has been caught in a web of love and desire and the strings of my heart are being pulled with so much intensity that it's begun to cave in! I never knew a feeling could be so painfully enjoyable at the same time! You've dazzled my heart and changed my emotional constitution, having known you for just a while; and etched at the bottom of my heart are your images which have become my companion in my sojourn here on earth!

Since the day our paths crossed, I've begun to live in a second world of which I am the architect and you are the cornerstone! A world I often drift into to see your angelic face and your bewitching and therapeutic smile that give me strength and make me want to achieve the tallest dreams! I frequent this world to bathe my mind in thoughts about you and wish that reality could be made in this fashion!
You're the hinges on which my life turns! While my heart is burning with a desire to make you mine, you do not even know that I feel this way about you! Why is life so tilted? I've felt you so close yet you're not close; I’ve felt the warmth of your breath; I know the taste of your lips; I’ve held you in my arms and we've made a journey into the moon where we surrendered ourselves to the overwhelming pleasure of 'togetherness' and I've explored your body deep enough to know the parts that set you at the pinnacle of a plane attainable only in the realms of extreme ecstasy, yet we're so far apart!

How do I tell you that I feel this way about you and you will become mine so that a world that could only be reached through the path of fantasy will be accessible on the plane of reality? I've been waiting for the right moment and circumstances to take the lid off my feelings for you to see what they are, but that perfect moment seems elusive! I fear that this beautiful world of escape would be coloured should you say No to the contents of my heart! *What shall I do? I've never approached a lady to start a relationship; they've always been the ones coming! Why can't this case be the same? Where do I start from? Should I wait until she gives the green light? But how is that going to be without any effort from me?*

I'm confused right now but I'm trying to devise a strategy that will make the 'heat' felt both ways and then the both of us will move towards the center! We would be like charged opposite particles on a collision course in a magnetic field! We'd collide at the center and then smile at each other in agreement to go along the path of reality to get drowned in the most beautiful atmosphere, where nature can bear witness to our 'togetherness', while I ride you into this fantasy world which is made reality; and I'll hear the sound of your voice in rhythm with the pace of the ride, while my soul is buried inside you to drive away the accumulated heat! Afterwards, I'll look into your eyes and you smile back, then I'll ask, ''Will you marry me?'' and you say....?
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by achinaboy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
too much for me to understand
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
All this epistle for one gurl
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by Godmother(f): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Too long joor
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by GoodBoi1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Girl-worshipper?
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by NoQualms1(f): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Paragraphs please
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2013
No Qualms: Paragraphs please
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2013
Good Boi: Girl-worshipper?
Is that what you think I am? SMH...
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by MMM2(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2013
digitalsignal

U lost ur signal again undecided
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2013
achina boy: too much for me to understand
Wow, sorry! perharps, I was wandering in a world outside the realms of reality!
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2013
M M M: digitalsignal

U lost ur signal again undecided
*Smiles* Ha, why did you say that na? I thought I had all my signals!
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by achinaboy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Wow, sorry! perharps, I was wandering in a world outside the realms of reality!
yes you are,i guess loitering around avartar or some thing like that or maybe consult bevis and butthead to help us explain this situation
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by topup: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wow!! This would make such an amazing novel lool.

If any guy wants a quick speech to melt any girl's heart, this is it. However I was caught off-guard by the end, marriage!?!? But you haven't even asked her out yet lol.

Am I reading this right? You are in love or lust? Nothing about the personality, all about the physicality, can a marriage be sustained by physicality alone? Who knows..

Also, if you've kissed, and reached the 'depths' of this woman, can you really be a secret admirer. I struggle to think only one half is experiencing such delight and the other (her) is oblivious.

Perhaps, you mean that you appear like it is casual, but inside you melt with a greater desire and passion for her?? Is that it?

Hope you speak out, you have to put in effort, your literature is beautiful, and so could your love be if you just let it.
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
topup: Wow!! This would make such an amazing novel lool.
You have to put in effort, your literature is beautiful, and so could your love be if you just let it.
Thanks
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
topup: Wow!! This would make such an amazing novel lool.

If any guy wants a quick speech to melt any girl's heart, this is it. However I was caught off-guard by the end, marriage!?!? But you haven't even asked her out yet lol.
Lol. With what I experienced? If there was something more than marriage, I wouldn't even mind! After all in marriage we seek all of it!

topup: Am I reading this right? You are in love or lust? Nothing about the personality, all about the physicality, can a marriage be sustained by physicality alone? Who knows..

*Smiles* Both love and lust! I'd know her personality, albeit little, in the course of arousing her interest in me! Anyway love conquers everything! If I can make her fall in love with me, then I can change her personalty if there's need to.
Physicality is the first thing I see and if its not appealing then the whole marriage thing is dead on arrival.
When the heart beats, then I explore deeper into the personality. For a marriage to stand there must be a balance between the two!

topup:
Also, if you've kissed, and reached the 'depths' of this woman, can you really be a secret admirer. I struggle to think only one half is experiencing such delight and the other (her) is oblivious.
lol. Yes I'm a secret admirer! Remember I created an imaginary world that connected the both of us! Perharps, this was lust! I did those things in that beautiful world detached from reality, but physically we were still strangers! She doesn't know that my heart is inflated with such feelings for her!

topup:
Perhaps, you mean that you appear like it is casual, but inside you melt with a greater desire and passion for her?? Is that it?
No, I meant she had been with me in my world!
topup:
Hope you speak out, you have to put in effort, your literature is beautiful, and so could your love be if you just let it.
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by planetuzor(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2013
wao a very wonderful piece of write up....love it..

#One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2013
planetuzor: wao a very wonderful piece of write up....love it..
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2013
planetuzor: wao a very wonderful piece of write up....love it..
Wow, thanks.
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2013
What a dream!!
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by topup: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Lol. With what I experienced? If there was something more than marriage, I wouldn't even mind! After all in marriage we seek all of it!

*Smiles* Both love and lust! I'd know her personality, albeit little, in the course of arousing her interest in me! Anyway love conquers everything! If I can make her fall in love with me, then I can change her personalty if there's need to.
Physicality is the first thing I see and if its not appealing then the whole marriage thing is dead on arrival.
When the heart beats, then I explore deeper into the personality. For a marriage to stand there must be a balance between the two!

lol. Yes I'm a secret admirer! Remember I created an imaginary world that connected the both of us! Perharps, this was lust! I did those things in that beautiful world detached from reality, but physically we were still strangers! She doesn't know that my heart is inflated with such feelings for her!

No, I meant she had been with me in my world!

Nice replies! Any clarity on the situation.. have you made any moves since?
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by Mynd44: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Too dreamy
Re: Why He Can't Express Hiss Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2013
topup:

Nice replies! Any clarity on the situation.. have you made any moves since?
We're friends now! Thanks for wanting to know!

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, If U Love Me Leave A Cute Note / I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine / A Letter To The Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.