Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2202 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niyoni: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Feelings for her? Give be a break. You wish to bleep her. You are experiencing feelings of horniness. Stop trying to sugarcoat it! Anyway, you've not told us why you've decided not to ... do ... what you want to do. "Being professional" sounds like a very weak reason to me. What does it even mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bedford101(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Resist what? enjoy ur thing jor no time.. cheesy
Re: . by vokalguy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seun: Feelings for her? Give be a break. You wish to bleep her. You are experiencing feelings of horniness. Stop trying to sugarcoat it! Anyway, you've not told us why you've decided not to ... do ... what you want to do. "Being professional" sounds like a very weak reason to me. What does it even mean?

You hit the nail on the head
Re: . by achinaboy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
you be mugu,her father is a serving senator,,,,listen,make her pregnant,arange the marriage,and then live like a king with the stolen funds,,and stop fooling around
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
what do u want?
her waist?
seriously,some ladies are friendly and take you as their big bro when they find you decent or feel secure around you when u're trustworthy.
we all need luv,some lack luv n care while growing up n so respond +vly when shown luv.
can u confidently say dis is wat she actually want by wantin to know ur suite? wel it al depend on ao sef-controld u ar n ur principles to resist such,but if u want d respect 2b dea,run from her waist even if she make it availabl...
cheers
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
achina boy: you be mugu,her father is a serving senator,,,,listen,make her pregnant,arange the marriage,and then live like a king with the stolen funds,,and stop fooling around
gold-digger!
d OP is not telling us he's suffering,
without doing all u wrote above,u can still get connected,all we need is wisdom.
awuf dey run belle o
Re: . by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
niyoni: I was posted to our Lagos office frm Port Harcourt In December. There's this beautiful and intelligent intern I was given by my boss to 'tutor and take proper care of' as her father is currently a serving senator. She has become very fond of me within a short period and she has been pestering me for a visit to my suite. I'v turned down her several requests as I''m trying to be as professional as possible. D problem now is that I'm already having feelings for her and I'm scared that I may not be able to resist her any longer. Can any one tell me how to resist this girl? I really need help.
u dey maga oo her dad is a senator and u cant do the right tin,act on ur feelings and eat the national cake
Re: . by digitalgeorgy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chairman!! 4 9ja, we no dey resist senator daughters ooo.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it...I can resist everything but temptation" grin. ---------------- Oscar Wilde

Do what you want man.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Introduce me to her, I will help you out. smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seun: Feelings for her? Give be a break. You wish to bleep her. You are experiencing feelings of horniness. Stop trying to sugarcoat it! Anyway, you've not told us why you've decided not to ... do ... what you want to do. "Being professional" sounds like a very weak reason to me. What does it even mean?
Is this really seun?

Yu should post here more often. grin

1 Like

Re: . by numericalguy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
rokiatu:
Is this really seun?

Is he not entitled to an opinion like everyone else?... Abegi.
Re: . by bedford101(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
rokiatu:
Is this really seun?

who is Seun? is he a footballer?

1 Like

Re: . by KINGwax(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
vokal_guy:

You hit the nail on the head
he actually missed it!!
True feeligs start anywhere. Whether he manna fucck her of not doeant matter. Feelin na feelin. The OP no kuku say he love d girl.
But OP, u be gold digger o

1 Like

Re: . by numericalguy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^^ OP does not sound to me like a gold digger, he turned downed her request several times, gold diggers don't do that.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
bedford101:

He is a dancer.

1 Like

Re: . by EyeofanEagle(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
I don't care I bleeps anybody bleepable wetin do me? cool
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
bedford101:
I wonder too.
Re: . by Nadoson: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
@ Op, u shud wear iron pant & lock it wit pad lock den giv ur mama d key.
Re: . by niyoni: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tnks for ur responses, tho I hv reservatns about some. I'v restrained frm inviting dis damsel to my suite because I kno exactly wot wuld happen as she's been sending some suggestive txt msgs to me lately. I'm also in a fulfilling relationship. Sleeping wit dis lady culd make her want some more, and dats not a path I'm willing to take. I just need a way of overcoming her beauty, sweetness n advances. Tnks.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
I don't care I bleeps anybody bleepable wetin do me? cool

cool
Re: . by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2013
niyoni: Tnks for ur responses, tho I hv reservatns about some. I'v restrained frm inviting dis damsel to my suite because I kno exactly wot wuld happen as she's been sending some suggestive txt msgs to me lately. I'm also in a fulfilling relationship. Sleeping wit dis lady culd make her want some more, and dats not a path I'm willing to take. I just need a way of overcoming her beauty, sweetness n advances. Tnks.
am sure dis guy is 4rm singapore because d spactan blood dnt flow in his vain.
Re: . by Abbott(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Simply tell her NO! If she must meet you, the office is perfect and you can talk everything you have to talk about or tutor her between 9-4pm everyday. Ur suite is a no go area. Xcpt ur relationship doesnt really mean much to you. She s been sending suggestive txt msgs...Definitely, you are not the first n u wont be d last. Enjoy!
Re: . by CArt(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Abbott: Simply tell her NO! If she must meet you, the office is perfect and you can talk everything you have to talk about or tutor her between 9-4pm everyday. Ur suite is a no go area. Xcpt ur relationship doesnt really mean much to you. She s been sending suggestive txt msgs...Definitely, you are not the first n u wont be d last. Enjoy!
The more reason he should make hay while the sun shines.
If he doesn't do it now she could be discouraged and abandoned the lessons with him.
There are one thousand and one tutors outside there.
Shine your eyes wink
Re: . by Abbott(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
CArt:
The more reason he should make hay while the sun shines.
If he doesn't do it now she could be discouraged and abandoned the lessons with him.
There are one thousand and one tutors outside there.
Shine your eyes wink

Trust me dude, you dont want to make that kind of hay...it is costly!
Re: . by jayedu108: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
niyoni: I was posted to our Lagos office frm Port Harcourt In December. There's this beautiful and intelligent intern I was given by my boss to 'tutor and take proper care of' as her father is currently a serving senator. She has become very fond of me within a short period and she has been pestering me for a visit to my suite. I'v turned down her several requests as I''m trying to be as professional as possible. D problem now is that I'm already having feelings for her and I'm scared that I may not be able to resist her any longer. Can any one tell me how to resist this girl? I really need help.
I like ur update can u help me out wit a job wit ur connection pls am a graduate u can as well add me on BB let chat 22AFBC88

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her / Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? / When You Cheat On An African Girl And Their Squad Come To Collect Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.