Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans (15962 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by kpozite(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
If the take it the prayer way, how many are they there in Burkina Faso? Compare the prayer of 160 million people to that of a few million.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by sanandreas(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
bad belle lapaz
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by chreldb(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kslib: Lies!!! Nigerians are not over-confident.. We were just using it as a defense mechnism when the ghanaians were attacking us.. And secondly,we were surprised about our teams sudden transformation,hence using their performance to give ourselves hope.. Any Nigerian that will write of the burkina babes must be simply mad..
What the burkina babaes are just trying to do is to make themselves look like under dogs so all the pressure will be on our head.. They want to use the ivory coast over-confidence saga on us not knowing that we are waaaay smarter than they are.. Afterall,we are NIGERIANS..
I repeat,we do not boast,we are not over-confident,we cant write off the burkina babes.. Afterall,we drew 1-1 with them.. They defeated ethiopia 4-1,but we defeated them 2-0.. We drew with zambia,and so did they.. They won theirimportant matches,so did we..
I repeat this reverse psychology will not work on us cos we are waaaay smarte than haters.. Afterall we are NIGERIANS..

one of the likes was from me cool
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by usbcable(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
before now their coach said he didnt see anything fancy in our squad now the burkina people are saying we are overconfident.

na who them dey fool.

eeediots
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Litmus: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
Some of the boasts on behalf of Nigerians are Ghanian posters,it's their nature to substitute slyness for intelligence.They come on here and pretend they are Nigerians and rant about how we're going to win and decimate the opposition just so that they can return later if we loose and point out how we boasted about winning but lost. That we're baseless boasters yardy yardy yar... its the way of Ghanians but the gods of justice and fair-play watches all...

Any way good luck to Nigeria, let it be a fair game....
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by TmMartins(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
If God ,is for me, who can be against me?
It's only me!

If God,is for Super Eagle,who can be against them?
Is it B/Faso team ?
No one,it's only the team by themselves...
My Lord is the starter and the finisher of His work.
He will not put the team {Super eagle } to shame.
Thank You Lord God!!!

Up Super Eagle!
Up Nigeria!!!

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by phaya(f): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
lapaz6410: i cant wait to experience the mood on nairaland after bf trashes u to kingdom come. for now go ahead and post pics of ur white european looking jesus. i doubt he gives a shit about ur black or bleached azsses

Trust me dude, u can't win this war alone. Just let it be!

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by AceMiss: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
@Lapaz6410,it seems like you were born brain-dead or suffering from some serious mental condition. Your bitterness has totally consumed u,yet you wonder why your life is such a waste. You have the bloody guts to talk against Nigeria(my golden NIGERIA). A fast moving train will crush your generation,bloody re.tard. Get it into your thick blocked skull that we are light years ahead of you and your country. No matter what happens,we will continue to stay ahead and on top of your "fathers". You are forever BENEATH US,sucker!

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by MAYOWAAK: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
The only times Nigeria got to the finals of the nations cup and did not win, they lost to Cameroun... when they were faced with any other team, they won. That history favours Nigeria... but besides history, the cup on the balance of performance in this competition is ours today.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by AfroBlue(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Litmus: Some of the boasts on behalf of Nigerians are Ghanian posters,it's their nature to substitute slyness for intelligence.They come on here and pretend they are Nigerians and rant about how we're going to win and decimate the opposition just so that they can return later if we loose and point out how we boasted about winning but lost. That we're baseless boasters yardy yardy yar... its the way of Ghanians but the gods of justice and fair-play watches all...

Any way good luck to Nigeria, let it be a fair game....

I thought the hate for 9ja coming from the black stars nation was a fluke.

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by rouleaux: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
D girl wey talk say e go accept proposal today d jig is up get ready. Cos e no go easy ds nyt.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
I don't care if the burkina babes cheesy are gonna give a free bleep to their players! All I know is our Super Eagles are gonna soar tonight! Dreamers mmmtcheewww!

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
I think their mixing up having confidence in our players with being overconfident. I've been praying desperately for Nigeria to win.
The players just finished singing the Nigerian National anthem. I really hope and pray they win tonight.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Gloria3: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
burkina fa iso lotito.hehehehe
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by somegirl1: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Revisiting this thread, grinning from ear to ear.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
Actually the reverse is the case. As we all saw tongue
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by somegirl1: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Afro_Blue:

is this for real undecided
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by razznaija(f): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
some-girl:

is this for real undecided
Are you a learner? this song has been out since last year.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by somegirl1: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
razznaija:
Are you a learner? this song has been out since last year.

lol...na wa for these people o

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Reports reachin me now confirms that the burkinabes lady who promised to say 'yes' to his fiance request to marryin him has since postponed her reply since the burkinabes lost this evenin, sources says the fiance may get a reply at the next AFCON cup come 2015, but if burkinafaso looses, then it would be until the burkinabes win the world cup. But it has not been confirmed if the fiance who is contemplating suicide has finally been convinced not to attempt such an act, since he authoritatively told sympatizers that there is no way the burkinabes would win the next AFCON cup, talkmore of worldcup.

2 Likes

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2013
I dey laugh.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by fluttershy23: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
WE AR GOIN TO WIN THE MATCH 2DAY
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by ba7man(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe....!!!! End of discussion.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by begwong: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
bye bye burkinafaso.See you in maroc 2015
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
fluttershy23: WE AR GOIN TO WIN THE MATCH 2DAY

today!!! How? Have u been sleepin for the past 48 hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Team Nigeria’s Outfit To The Gold Coast Games In Australia / Burkina Faso Player Ugly Bance Chilling With Two White Babes / Samuel Kalu Replaces Malcom At Bordeaux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.