Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (651232 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Greetings to all the pip hunters.

GU is ripe for a long term BUY (3 - 5 weeks)and you will reap plenty pips ($5,000 and above with a standard lot).

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
fxisreal: closed Gu sell with +140

just bought GU again @ 1.5065 for 50pips

I'd wait if I were you. It is just below the 88.6% level which means it could either go all the way down to 1.500x. Anyway, a close above 1.5093 today will signal another strong up move.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
naira4ever: 160+ pips in 20 mins?

Forex is a beast!

Some1 losses and some1 gains, and money exchange hands.

Hun.....

Now, to the gurus in the house, which one is oga - fundamentals or technical?

Abeg people is forex actually a SPIRITUAL BUSINESS or demonic satanic or evil place cos this same argument exploded between me and some fellow yesterday see as them condem forex trading some say it is an evil money just flying around because of those losing theirs. OK IF SOMEONE DO NOT LOSE MONEY SO I CAN'T MAKE MONEY RIGHT? I SEE why many argued say na stealing money from your neighbour (the other end). well may be that's why I kept losing money the few time I was in it. They went on to say that internet money gernerally is an evil money similar to blood money rituals that is why you can be rich today and tomorrow poor or worst than you were or die before ur time or bad sickness like dangerous cancer (God forbid that in our lives). I saw one confession on Emmanuel Tv the other day and i was like hmm. Money is the root of all evil na so them end the talk and top am saying forex na gambling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Me no see any GU buy ooo may be its cus am on mobile. Wish I could get to a laptop to lock in pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
prowitin: Me no see any GU buy ooo may be its cus am on mobile. Wish I could get to a laptop to lock in pips.

There may be a buy opportunity but it is not clear yet, a close above 1.5095 is what will signal a buy.

Where is starguy? He is the one that is making pay all this attention to GU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Waiting for a clear signal to LONG EU/GU........... wink wink winkGreener pips all the way. XEMARKETS ALL THE WAY
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
what a day cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
there will be enuf hit on take profit tommorrow check gj and ej on the daily timeframe head and shoulder tinz shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
naijababe:

There may be a buy opportunity but it is not clear yet, a close above 1.5095 is what will signal a buy.

Where is starguy? He is the one that is making pay all this attention to GU

Hmnnn ok I will pay attention to that level. Cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
benpuzzy: Oga no vex God knows the best for u. May be tomorrow u will be singing and Dancing Azonto after the NPF tomorrow.

edo no dey carry last. i got my own 70pips from jpy pairs. thanks grin Pending orders are just best for such fundamentals
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by naira4ever(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
learner1:

Abeg people is forex actually a SPIRITUAL BUSINESS or demonic satanic or evil place cos this same argument exploded between me and some fellow yesterday see as them condem forex.....

My oga, it seems you didnt get my post clearly. I was just damn surprised about the heavy fall off of GU. if you go thru babypips sch, you will find somewhere forex is described as a beast that engulfs other financial trades like stock in terms of trading volume globally.
Tell me a trade/business that can fetch you $2000+ in 20 mins (if you trade standard lot).
I was in that trade but i freaked out before d news and immediately i saw the drastic move, i sold EU and see, EU is paying me nicely (115 pips in view)

Anyone that says forex is evil or ungodly, well, let such stop buying and selling or trading any business altogether. In fact, that's their big cup of tea.

Please enjoying this movie with me, XIII Season 2 - good to relax with after a lovely trading day.

Cheers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Fundamentally i see no buy in eu except nfp dissapoints. Eu sell and uj buy until 2moro nfp
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
As technicians, lets also pay attention to fundamentals. That is where the real trend is.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
learner1:

Abeg people is forex actually a SPIRITUAL BUSINESS or demonic satanic or evil place cos this same argument exploded between me and some fellow yesterday see as them condem forex trading some say it is an evil money just flying around because of those losing theirs. OK IF SOMEONE DO NOT LOSE MONEY SO I CAN'T MAKE MONEY RIGHT? I SEE why many argued say na stealing money from your neighbour (the other end). well may be that's why I kept losing money the few time I was in it. They went on to say that internet money gernerally is an evil money similar to blood money rituals that is why you can be rich today and tomorrow poor or worst than you were or die before ur time or bad sickness like dangerous cancer (God forbid that in our lives). I saw one confession on Emmanuel Tv the other day and i was like hmm. Money is the root of all evil na so them end the talk and top am saying forex na gambling.
ok investing in company's shares is also devilish abi? because your shares either grow or decline. stock exchange is also devilish. Lol...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by alionyinye(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
OliverPin: ok investing in company's shares is also devilish abi? because your shares either grow or decline. stock exchange is also devilish. Lol...
SMH
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
EU tp hit grin now lets see what this GU has to say in the next few minute. +157 pips locked in. its a ride till after NFP for me.sell till 1.48920
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
alionyinye:
SMH
for why ma? i oppose the guy o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by alionyinye(f): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
OliverPin: for why ma? i oppose the guy o.
No am smh 4 d guy o,nt u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
My GU trade is currently +280pips,USdchf +197pips,
Ej an UJ will hit 132.32 and 102.34 respectively let's be patient.
By the way i said earlier/yesterday that if GU breaks 1.5122 then it will hit 1.500x(make room for the spread).
Usdcad will also hit 1.0690 before any real or serious reversal.
Eu has reached 1.2885(now over +285pips) but my take profit was 1.2878,may be i should just wait for the remaining pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
@naira4ever no BS XIII complete season 2 out?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
everybody is enjoying the gu fall. Mine was gnz and ej. Equity is growing and i thank God for that. Ej and oil r in trouble for tomorow's trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by naira4ever(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Theyjih: @naira4ever no BS XIII complete season 2 out?

Which one is BS XIII pls?
I said 'XIII season 2'. it's like they changed the guy in season 2 cos he does not resemble the first guy. PHCN is holding power in my area now i could have uploaded the jacket for you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
learner1:

if your living in a house built with forex money i wonder if you wud sell it and sell off your wife too if you married her using fx money.
SMH for EAwealth syndrome AKA looser theory

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by naira4ever(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Please house,
Has EU touched 1.2885?
cos that's my TP, phcn palaver and gen on strike.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
rozayx5:

if your living in a house built with forex money i wonder if you wud sell it and sell off your wife too if you married her using fx money.
SMH for EAwealth syndrome AKA looser theory

OMG!!! Na so you bad reach Rozayx grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
GU had no choice. he just had to pay. still reminiscing. grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
naira4ever:

Which one is BS XIII pls?
I said 'XIII season 2'. it's like they changed the guy in season 2 cos he does not resemble the first guy. PHCN is holding power in my area now i could have uploaded the jacket for you.
pardon the punctuatn miss.. meant is it 4 real? kindly do when u can Thankz a bunch. $EU 1.2913
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
prowitin: GU had no choice. he just had to pay. still reminiscing. grin

Hmmm..........looks like you've got a harami formation at or near a support my dear. Make you pay attention near NFP time o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
naijababe:

Hmmm..........looks like you've got a harami formation at or near a support my dear. Make you pay attention near NFP time o

let me google that sharp sharp to know my next move. thanx ma grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
alionyinye:
No am smh 4 d guy o,nt u
ook smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
naijababe:

Talking about NFP, gurus please what is the Consensus forecast and how will it play out on the USD? Some folks are saying the NFP figs will be slightly lower than previous month but that it will still potray the US economy as growing steadily.

What say ye NFP gurus in the house?

Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by abdulyusuf72(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
My oga's in the house,pls am interested in this forex trade of a thing.How,where and what are the importnt things to knw about forex!...i mean i need a solid tutorial.Here is my email abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.