Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (647249 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
bukky1:

Abeg mk una let me in on the oil biz. Madam Naijababe, natruetalk and other gurus.

Oil is OK, just make sure that your broker has oil on it's trading platform. But How can oil be 90+ , I guess it's a mistake
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Oluseyijay(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
misterawo:

Yea, I withdrew $100 into my GTB account with naira MasterCard and it reflected on my accountfive days later. That's my preferred means of funding and withdrawing.

Pls haw did u make deposit with gtb naira into the xm account...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by oyeleyepaul(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2016
While you were busy analysing, "it is this" "it is that" "what if?", the idiot already took it up and made a lot of money with it.

Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Do you know that 1 bitcoin is currently over $600?

Few days ago, we sent you an information on how you can make over 160 Bitcoin ($50,000+) before the end of the year, I am happy to tell you that we have started generating great results within a very short time.

You can join us, or you can watch us make all the huge amounts.

Our Whatsapp group training still runs at GMT+1 20:00 (8pm) everyday, click the link below to join us.

https:///4DVMsLVJYPjB8iqDucmo1k

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by DemmyDaat(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
fxisreal:

on what bro? if u mean broker i think pple have recommend xe for u

Bro,I sent you a mail,please check.Thanking you in advance for the reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by michelKalib(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Forex session - wink

Hi! as we know Forex broker is important for trading and investment. And brokers are the safe portal of trading and earning a profit. So check here no deposit Forex bonuses here you can check newest Forex no-deposit bonuses and much more. Well, it helped me a lot and I am sure it will help you too in high earning and more outcomes from your invested money.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Cutiexprincex(f): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hi,
Please i want to start trading, Is forex time safe

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Francisvis(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Anyone with foreign currency for exchange here ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goldenaira: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
I think it is important for us to try out varies forex brokers. But not using our own deposit first. As long as I can remember, there are a lot of no deposit bonus forex available online. Just do a simple Google search.

But not all these are created equally. You need to ask a lot of good questions to find out which one is the genuine one.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cuttestprince(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
ADEOLU444:
TRADE AND EARN DAILY ON www.binary.com

WE ALL HAVE STORY TO SAY IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ABOUT BUSINESS AND FAILURE. Many belive

this site is manipulated but no is isnt is because you havnt been able to read it well or you are a

greedy type i will teach you the in and out of it

if you are ready you can start with at least $25 isnt that cheap and you make nothing less than $100

weekly for a start, If you have $100 as capital imagine your earnings weekly and you need just three

hours(3) daily am not charging you much for my training or manual come to me

me for a one training with any thing you can afford but dont come empty handed and if you want my

manual call me for my details and go to the bank and pay what you can afford for it. Am doing this

as a result of my past experience on searching for a constant making strategy. WHAT people feel when

am charging much.

NOTE for more info on www.binary.com it is also named betonmarkets.com they have the best

security and winning option for you. but on the wise can view that.

They are the richest financial odds platform in the world.

IF YOU ARE A BUSY TYPE YOU CAN FUND YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEND ME THE DETAILS AND

I TRADE FOR YOU BASED ON NEGOCIATION. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME 08105528671
This guy is a scam ,he will sell fake perfect money code to you while he has gotten your 38k....
Run from him

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by shiffynaani(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Francisvis(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2021
For all your forex needs (Whatsapp 08029648508)
Your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We have no transaction limits and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send funds to any part of the world.

4. We can deal both on the island and the mainland.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2021
ayox2003:
Sold Euro @ 1.3366 SL 1.3416 cos its on a small retracement to touch the trendline on the Daily TF and it broke the fib expansion at 61.8.(FE61.cool

Sold GBPJPY at 146.16 SL 146.56 cos fib expansion 100 (FE100) served as a resistance plus the bearish inverted hammer on the 4hr TF, so its gonna touch the next fib.

Still riding CADJPY from lastweek.

Japanese banks are on holiday.

Frawzey
the wave

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goodeal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Right on point
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goodeal(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
the wave

Great Analysis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Saurav750(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.