Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It (11058 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dear nairalanders..please I want you to advice me..I had a discussion today with my boyfriend of 3years.I noticed he is be behaving strange in the past weeks so I decided to have a heart to heart talk with him..he told me doesn't have feelings for me anymore..I asked him if I have wronged him in anyway..he said no but he didn't tell me because of things we've been through..he still came to see me last month(January)..right now I can't think straight...he is my first and only boyfriend.I dnt know whatto do.please I want you to advice me please..am fast losing it..the shame,the betrayal..thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by MMM2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hummingbird
D problem is just dat ur poor BF know wan do valentine 4 u angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
@mmm,on a more serious note..its not about val..he stays in the north..am here in the west..we had plans to make it official next year..so the sudden 'loss of feeling' baffles me
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
Heaves
Nt gonna b as easy as said babe

Ow I hate love
As swt as it is, it cld lead one 2 early grave
Bt as times passes by, u ll get ova him
He doesn't deserve a single of ur tear drop

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by aadetoyin(f): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Its gooood he finally decided to tell u. Its beta to move on even though its tough but decisions have to be made. Talk to him one more time and ask if things can possibly get to its former state and if he is willing to make it work but if he is just givin excuses abeg MOVE ON.

A broken relationship is beta than an uhappy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by MMM2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hummingbird: @mmm,on a more serious note..its not about val..he stays in the north..am here in the west..we had plans to make it official next year..so the sudden 'loss of feeling' baffles me

Relax & fasten ur seatbelt undecided

Am single & am all yours tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
@aadetoyin thank you so much...but the real problem is that I think am pregnant..I was about to break the news to him when he told me he no longer have feelings for me again
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Please I need your advice and comments please
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by omega25red(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hummingbird: @aadetoyin thank you so much...but the real problem is that I think am pregnant..I was about to break the news to him when he told me he no longer have feelings for me again
so you kept your mouth shut because he said he no longer had feelings for you?

so what is the plan? are you getting an abortion? Look relationships end and you just have to pick yourself up and move on.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
U preg?
Goodness
He will think u actually wanna tie him down wit dat
Mehn, dis is hard

He knows he doesn't feel a thing 4 u and he wz stickin dat his useless pencil in u

Chai, some men can b so callous
I can bet he ll ask u abort it
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Xriously abortion is the last tin on ma mind..av ad 3 for I'm in d past..n I dnt wana tie I'm dwn with d baby or make I'm marry me out of pity...I just finishd twkn to him..he wsnt even moved wit al ma cries n pleas..its lyk my lyf is crashin ryt in front of me lyk a pack of card
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by mecussey(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Poster, I detest you. Your needy nature alone can make a man run away. The fact that he disv**gd you does not mean he must marry you. Stop resisting change, however good or bad a situation is, it will change. He has been using you as a rag and now he thinks his done. I cant believe, you guys still do sex without condoms, I pity you sha.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by pheyikemi: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
3 abortions? What the 'F'! U shd av knwn he doesn't value u or ur life afta he told u to abort d 1st tym. Honestly u r OYO, just dnt think of an abortn ds tym so as not to waste ur lyf. He wouldn't give a damn if u were gone thru d abortion. Try nd move on pls
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
^ do u intend marryin her or givin her to ur elder bro?

mecussey: Poster, I detest you. Your needy nature alone can make a man run away. The fact that he disv**gd you does not mean he must marry you. Stop resisting change, however good or bad a situation is, it will change. He has been using you as a rag and now he thinks his done. I cant believe, you guys still do sex without condoms, I pity you sha.

U must b an hediot 2 blame her
Who knows d hrt of u silly men
U go abt ere and dere deceiving and u come ere 2 spill thrash
U beta take ur time

OP, as it now, I don't even know wat 2 advice, bt I blv God ll see u thru
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: Xriously abortion is the last tin on ma mind..av ad 3 for I'm in d past..n I dnt wana tie I'm dwn with d baby or make I'm marry me out of pity...I just finishd twkn to him..he wsnt even moved wit al ma cries n pleas..its lyk my lyf is crashin ryt in front of me lyk a pack of card

Jisos! shocked
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 1:53am On Feb 11, 2013
B!eeches be like

Help help am confused! My man doesnt love me NO more

get a grip lady stop tri!!pin hes getting laid elsewhere

angry angry angry
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: @aadetoyin thank you so much...but the real problem is that I think am pregnant..I was about to break the news to him when he told me he no longer have feelings for me again

You think you are pregnant? Is that what you are going to tell him?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: @aadetoyin thank you so much...[size=28pt]but the real problem is that I think am pregnant.[/size].I was about to break the news to him when he told me he no longer have feelings for me again

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 1:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Tnk u all for ur comments and advices...I apriciate...av bn tinkin abt al da wut ma family n friends,its beta I let I'm go@mecussy,d only reason y am sad is because he's d only man av eva loved...I dnt even knw dat oda men existd befor nw..n abt d baby my parent hv instistd I av d baby(I undastnd dey r doing dis out of luv too)....he ws damn too perfect..no one knew he cud even hurt a fly..
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2013
190, gerrout jor angry angry angry. This's not a laughing matter. angry
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2013
Yield: 190, gerrout jor angry angry angry. This's not a laughing matter. angry

B!!eeches be like 190 gerrout jor this isnt a laffin matter
while 190 laffs becos he tinks Nigerian beeches take in too easily like say na food grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 2:00am On Feb 11, 2013
Yield:

You think you are pregnant? Is that what you are going to tell him?
Av decided to let him he is going to be a father...jst for knowin sake...I wil takia of d bby xo we'll even without him
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: Av decided to let him he is going to be a father...jst for knowin sake...I wil takia of d bby xo we'll even without him

b!!ches wanna start sometin they ent capable of grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2013
190:

B!!eeches be like 190 gerrout jor this isnt a laffin matter
while 190 laffs becos he tinks Nigerian beeches take in too easily like say na food grin grin grin

Attention-seeker, I see someone let you out of your dog-house again. Mr. all-talk and zero game.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 2:09am On Feb 11, 2013
190:

b!!ches wanna start sometin they ent capable of grin grin grin
lyk criosly @190..dis isn't a funny matter..d only tin dificult hia is nt leavin him..gud guys are stil out dia..bt of course,dats nt wats on my mind...wats on my ma mind is d pain of bin a single mother,raisin a child witout a complete family..I ws raisd as one,d void of d absence of dat parent wil always b dia
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 2:12am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: lyk criosly @190..dis isn't a funny matter..d only tin dificult hia is nt leavin him..gud guys are stil out dia..bt of course,dats nt wats on my mind...wats on my ma mind is d pain of bin a single mother,raisin a child witout a complete family..I ws raisd as one,d void of d absence of dat parent wil always b dia

sweetheart - talk 2 him and let him decide
[s]if he doesnt want the kid, then u know what 2 do[/s]
if he does want the kid then u know what 2 do!

im the realest and most honest and sincere dude around these parts
if u gat the dough to kip d child and working alongside it, then goodluck and all the best[

forget yield - SHES JUST A NOISE MARKER grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 2:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Yield:

Attention-seeker, I see someone let you out of your dog-house again. Mr. all-talk and zero game.

wink

Dont worry i know where to catch you undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: lyk criosly @190..dis isn't a funny matter..d only tin dificult hia is nt leavin him..gud guys are stil out dia..bt of course,dats nt wats on my mind...wats on my ma mind is d pain of bin a single mother,raisin a child witout a complete family..I ws raisd as one,d void of d absence of dat parent wil always b dia

You better start gathering materials on single-motherhood because that is what you are about to become. When they tell you to use common 20 naira condom, una nor go listen. Ntoogi tongue

Congratulobia by the way. To get belle nor be beans cheesy

Endless cycle of single parenthood.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2013
190:

if u gat the dough to kip d child and working alongside it, then goodluck and all the best[

thnk you very much
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by 190: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: thnk you very much

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 11, 2013
190:

Which type of MARKER? Is it blue or red. Is it eraseable or permanent MARKER. Abeg tell us if MARKER normally makes noise grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 2:19am On Feb 11, 2013
pDude:

You better start gathering materials on single-motherhood because that is what you are about to become. When they tell you to use common 20 naira condom, una nor go listen. Ntoogi tongue

Congratulobia by the way. To get belle nor be beans cheesy

Endless cycle of single parenthood.
yesss..visitin d nearest bookstore very soon...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.