Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? (8118 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Havilah93(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
well, i'm still catching in on the euphoria oooo

i went crazy for some minutes

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by oluwadare26(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nigeria never win...match still on...check time
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Havilah93(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
oluwadare26: Nigeria never win...match still on...check time

its called courage

now we don win ooo
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
ecstatic
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by KingPradas(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2013

your slow abi ?
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
empty thread.. people don log off, dey celebrate.. seun check tomorrow... cheesy
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Havilah93(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
still crazy
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
I miss home, wish i was Nigeria screaming my lungs off and finishing what is left off it with sum shacks! grin grin grin
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by MCDumexx: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
I feel oppam goodluck style.[img][/img]

5 Likes

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by reeeT(f): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Am soooooo happpppy.am screamin like a mad woman.cnt remember the last time am dis happy.4 once in yrs,am proud 2be a nigerian
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by cenaboy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
I love Nigeria
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by delors(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
I was just happy that my African enemies here dey cry!!! grin grin grin
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by seunny4lif(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
FOOTBALL DEY UNITE NAIJA OOO..SEE BOKO HARAM MEMBER DEY HUG MY PASTOR...JESUS IS TOO MUCH....

13 Likes

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by seunny4lif(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
FOOTBALL DEY UNITE NAIJA OOO..SEE BOKO HARAM MEMBER DEY HUG MY PASTOR...JESUS IS TOO MUCH.... SEE FREE MONEY FOR THIS GUY....
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by madprof(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Which time zone you dey?
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by tete7000(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
So, so elated and feel it is a lesson for those on this forum who never saw anything good coming out of this country. Learn from victor moses, from mikel, from all those guys who gave all to this country. Nigeria is just what we make of it. We cant get what we do not dream of. Let learn,learn,learn...learn to be always optimistic

2 Likes

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Onyiclassic(f): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
was like wowwwwwww,n danced kukere

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Tolexander: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
i first of all remember OSAZIE ODEMWENGIE and imagined haw he will be feeling now.
TO HELL WITH HIM
i remember these ABBA song
"The Winner Takes It All"
I don't wanna talk
About things we've gone
through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw the dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain?
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say?
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...
Thanks to Dan Bray, Nancy,
Ninnerz, mari, Notary Sojac for
correcting these lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by prairie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm rili happy buh i feel so sorry for the burkinabes, i feel like crying for them....... Its like they deserved it more cos nigerians were making too much mouth
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by sholay2011(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
I burst into tears....tears of joy...

That the super eagles won without GEJ! Lolz.

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by DonHummer(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
omo i sit, i run, i sit down, i shout, i laff, i cry...infact i cant see my self.........
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Naijalane: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Feel like hugging transforma

2 Likes

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Orikinla(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
[size=48pt]HAPPY!!!![/size]
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Chiidi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
jacobscros: ecstatic
azzin eh....
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by mikky05(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
I no just feel anything at all, cuz i didnt get to watch the game..i dey inside one thick village for katsina state serving my father's land. Besides the local govt. No even provide us with TVs let alone good selter. But God dey
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Odunharry(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
............gud...............
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by obiseq: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Am so Hapilistic. UP NAIJA
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by demelza: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Girls hostel here in my university went wild. Im on top of the f^cking world. Rocking green & white tomorrow.
Everybody knows Naija till I die
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by mosho2good: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dose people who called demselfs nepa or phcn are very stupid people...

Wen dey want to start d match dey off d light and after finishing d match dey now on d light...

And u expect me to celebrate

Pls tell me wat should I celebrate

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Paulfish: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Naija Congrat!
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by PrinceNN(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Same
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by BedLam: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
I FELT LIKE RICK ROSS........CAN'T HOLD ME BACK!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jay Jay Okocha's Cute Son, Ajay Okocha Who Is A Carbon Copy Of His Father / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments / Truexgold Is Giving Out Free $1500.00 Pob Credits – Strictly 4 Punters On Nl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.