Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (5548 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / What's Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2013
3 days to valentine and things are already spinning out of control, some guys are running away because of what they call, their girlfriend's expectations,

my classmate, a guy just yesterday broke up with his girlfriend on the basis that he doesn't have money for val's gift, and i ask was that necessary, so right now, my girl is single,

so peeps, 3 days to go, what is your relationship status
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Esiere: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2013
solid

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Dextra(f): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013
Valentine is so overrated! Please let us breathe!

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by theripper: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013
Celibate
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by dopeJemi: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013

SINGLE, my reLationship started avin probLems during dis same period so pLz cut d crap and Let us hear word, its not even a pubLic hoLiday angry did u guys even taLk much abt christmas Like dis?
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
dating sweetly
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by pboiskinpy(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Single and Happy...

#jux passing
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Single, Wealthy and severally girlfriended.
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by yeye4live(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2013
Min€ s ---- N€VA INTR€ST€D IN GIRLS
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2013
the_ripper: Celibate

Relationship status, not sexual status.

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by IZUKWU(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2013
Single as in just single and suffering from conginatus

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Ogegod87: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2013
single and enjoying it.

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2013
I don't even know if am single or not. Even if am dating i don't know the number of babes am dating.. Somebody help.
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2013
Just bought my gal a keke as a surprise packag 4 val. Wot do u guys fink?:/
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Abujafood: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Single for now hoping for a miracle!
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote
author=gboss4sure]I don't even know if am single or not. Even if am
dating i don't know the number of babes am dating.. Somebody help.
[/quote] ALL HAIL JIM IYKE OF NAIRALAND! IDIOOOOT:/

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by ebamma(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2013
Garried

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by kandiikane(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2013
Erm...Ok, Brb, mek I go find out.
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Desloaaa(f): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2013
Dextra: Valentine is so overrated! Please let us breathe!
mtchewwwww i tire o
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by annastacie: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
MY RELATIONSHIP IS STILL WAXING STRONG NO SHAKING kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by bsparks: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
Dextra: Valentine is so overrated! Please let us breathe!
Translation: "I don't have a boyfriend and wish I did"
wink Just messing with u.
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
Relationship Status= Static
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Single
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by AfricaMagic(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Daresh(f): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2013
Married, not bothered about vals today
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Idi Amin: ALL HAIL JIM IYKE OF NAIRALAND! IDIOOOOT:/

Why the insult?...

Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by drlaykay(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Multiplte and looking for more cheesy
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Single
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Dextra(f): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2013
bsparks:
Translation: "I don't have a boyfriend and wish I did"
wink Just messing with u.
Well, You are 50% right, I don't have a boyfriend smiley But I am not searching and not interested in dating and have never been. It's so complicated. undecided
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by greedie1(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2013
dopeJemi:
did u guys even taLk much abt christmas Like dis?
good question!!!
i ve bin asking myself d same qus since last week o.
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by sixtusjr(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Very single
Re: What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2013
[quote
author=Dextra]
Well, You are 50% right, I don't have a boyfriend smiley But I am not
searching and not interested in dating and have never been. It's so
complicated. undecided [/quote]WHY NOT TRY ME. I CULD BE UR SUPERMAN U KNOW:*

Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) / Girl Shares Pics Kissing Another Lady On FB, See How People Reacted (photos) / Can This Stop U From Watching Ur Favourite Team's Match In Ucl Final.( Pics)