Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony (21122 Views)

Video : D'banj's Performance At Global Citizens Earth Day 2015 In D.C / Rate Dbanj's AFCON Closing Ceremony Performance / Dbanj's Performance At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
If u check ur account balance on mtn, u wuld even see mtn congratulating nigeria and advertising dbanj top of d world as caller tune. Eja n la has overcomed d hate!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
banjula: Performance solid, dbanj is really on top of the world meanwhile I heard don jazzy produced the track, is this true or false
false! Totally false!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Josh090:
Even if dbanj win grammy safari girl go still yab am.
haha bros he. Bt dat gal self neva talk. Ibo lo wa?
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
ayswags: Wow Almost eveyone on nairaland knows dat safari gurl is a dbanj hater thought it was only me
it is a confirmed truth!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by omar22(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaEAAa22o1E

Its all down to the organisers
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Lovers and Haters,check out dbanj on his phantom rolls royce on d way 2 anoda show in S.A. Live! TABOO NIGHT CLUB! Here are d pictures! Oshe!

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
dat Olivatwist performance was a huge trash to me. Gosh!! He was lip synching., those gals knew only how to shake their bombom.

Top of d world performance was gud. I loved the song.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by kobikwelu(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dbanj performance was flawless!!

and what is wrong if he lip-synched?? All such performances these days are lip-synched ask beyonce in Obama's inauguration
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by FashTheGem: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
kobikwelu: Dbanj performance was flawless!!

and what is wrong if he lip-synched?? All such performances these days are lip-synched ask beyonce in Obama's inauguration
i wonder oh!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by afoo02(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
mafiacent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOqiHSgKlI

I need the downloadind link plssssssssss
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Akshow: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
SamConquer: D'banj is an Entertainer While 2BABA is both an Entertainer and a Preacher.....
yeah a preacher on how to have baby mamas.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Akshow: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Awake9ja: how can you appear at a crowd like this and beging to sing "shake bum bum",
guys that is crazy, com'on we are not in a club. that atmosphere deserve a good music devoid of vulgar nonsense.

anybody in his right senses that says dbanj song is alright in this occasion is a tribalist,

i mean what is the meaning in that song that suits the event?
lyrics "i love beyounce, i love omotola, i love genevive, then shake bum bum" what an insult to the event.
yeah you are right. He for sing beautiful Onyiye or chop my money or kunkere or catch cold. Better stil e for sing chop banana
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Aygem(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Akshow: yeah you are right. He for sing beautiful Onyiye or chop my money or kunkere or catch cold. Better stil e for sing chop banana
lol. So funny i 4got 2 laugh
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by shakaz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
afoo02:
I need the downloadind link plssssssssss
This tutorial is invaluable but sinz we are all families on Nairaland, I will spit it out effortlessly.

1. Click on the you tube link provided for streaming the video, not the image oh.

2. By now you would be directed to a page which has an icon or image of the video, share video and watch video option.

3. Go top of the your browser and edit the address, replacing ''www.'' or ''m.'' with ss. e.g www.youtube.com/t12gj6H to ssyoutube.com/t12gj6H.

4. Reload the edited address you would be automatically redirected to a download site, look at right corner of your screen your will be given list of file type to choose from e.g 3gp, mp4, avc etc. select any one you prefer and you downloading would start immediately.

It is easy as that. Now you can download video from youtube without any software.
I hope this helps.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by enemmo(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
dinachi: Which one did your Godfather Don Jazzy do? All these Don Jazzy bootlickers should take their heavily biased comments to their oga Don Loya whose graph of success has been on a downward spiral! Very soon he will stop producing music entirely and focus on his first love milk! You should leave Dbanj alone, Dbanj should be competing with international music legends like Michael Jackson and co,While Don jazzy should be compared to other milk producers like Cowbell and Miksi! Thats the unfortunate truth! Meanwhile, Dbanjs performance was Supa Dopa! Haters smile and say cheese! Our ship is sailing away to global success better jump ship now!Even Don Loya has been Nicodemously seeing Dbanj for reonciliation! Dbanj is not just a brilliant entertainer hes also highly favoured by the most high! Check this out: first Musician to interview Mr President in person, The President Won his election hands down.Only Nigerian Artist to perform at the closing ceremony of AFCON 2013, the eagles went on to win the cup! Thats what i call a man with a midas touch. Don Loya: first producer to sell sorry dash a few recharge cards on Twitter. lol
who is your godfather.pls don't even start with me.This is not another Dbanj with or without Don Jazzy threads.OP asked us to rate and I did,which one be Don Jazzy again?DBanj mite be the 'best musician' in the World,but that performance was just okay,compared to the tempo of events.Did You see the other performances?Pls be very honest with yourself instead of just supporting him cos You like his person.Abeggi
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by enemmo(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
dinachi: Which one did your Godfather Don Jazzy do? All these Don Jazzy bootlickers should take their heavily biased comments to their oga Don Loya whose graph of success has been on a downward spiral! Very soon he will stop producing music entirely and focus on his first love milk! You should leave Dbanj alone, Dbanj should be competing with international music legends like Michael Jackson and co,While Don jazzy should be compared to other milk producers like Cowbell and Miksi! Thats the unfortunate truth! Meanwhile, Dbanjs performance was Supa Dopa! Haters smile and say cheese! Our ship is sailing away to global success better jump ship now!Even Don Loya has been Nicodemously seeing Dbanj for reonciliation! Dbanj is not just a brilliant entertainer hes also highly favoured by the most high! Check this out: first Musician to interview Mr President in person, The President Won his election hands down.Only Nigerian Artist to perform at the closing ceremony of AFCON 2013, the eagles went on to win the cup! Thats what i call a man with a midas touch. Don Loya: first producer to sell sorry dash a few recharge cards on Twitter. lol
who is your godfather.pls don't even start with me.This is not another Dbanj with or without Don Jazzy threads.OP asked us to rate and I did,which one be Don Jazzy again?DBanj mite be the 'best musician' in the World,but that performance was just okay,compared to the tempo of events.Did You see the other performances?Pls be very honest with yourself instead of just supporting him cos You like his person.Abeggi
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by enemmo(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Hardfact: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Awake9ja: how can you appear at a crowd like this and beging to sing "shake bum bum",
guys that is crazy, com'on we are not in a club. that atmosphere deserve a good music devoid of vulgar nonsense.

anybody in his right senses that says dbanj song is alright in this occasion is a tribalist,

i mean what is the meaning in that song that suits the event?
lyrics "i love beyounce, i love omotola, i love genevive, then shake bum bum" what an insult to the event.
Eerm, bet it looks Nijerians who felt it was splendid dont really care about the ideal situation where the song meaning/lyrics has to match the occasion. You dont wana be tribalist.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by harlos: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
franchizy: But Dbanj didn't participate in AFCON closing ceremony cos I watched d ceremony Live on AIT. How come we are rating him. Mtcheeeeeew
were u looking at the back of your tv when he was performing
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by tolsaac: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
D guy try no be small. I'm proud to be a nigerian
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dinachi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
enemmo: who is your godfather.pls don't even start with me.This is not another Dbanj with or without Don Jazzy threads.OP asked us to rate and I did,which one be Don Jazzy again?DBanj mite be the 'best musician' in the World,but that performance was just okay,compared to the tempo of events.Did You see the other performances?Pls be very honest with yourself instead of just supporting him cos You like his person.Abeggi
Neither is it another bash Dbanj thread. Had to give it to you guys raw, that appears to the only thing you understand. The performance was supa dopa, I repeat! Stage presence was unprecedented. Man you cant take it away from Dbanj, He's got it all!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Lamasta(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
akikanju: Dbanj has clearly shown d rest dat he is indeed King!

Where was D'Banj when 2Face was singing with the likes of R. Kelly, Shakira at the WORLD CUP? 2Baba is still the man even still keeping it low He still rules......
But D'Banj makes me proud as a Nigerian he performed to our satisfaction.......

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Fidelcruiz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Aygem: The just concluded Confederation of African Football organised Orange African Cup of Nations tournament ended on a high wit Nigerian superstar, Dapo Oyebanjo a.k.a Dbanj leading the host of African Celebrities that performed live at the closing ceremony. The event was funfilled with the kokomaster thrilling the crowd with style and eleganze. The hit; "Top of the World" was the song of the moment as fans asked for more as dbanj effortlessly dished out one of the best performances of his career.
Other acts that performed included South Africa’s Zonke, Kelly Khumalo, Micasa, Thembesile Ntaka and Kenya’s Muthoni.
Congratulations to Dbanj over this milestone! Oshe!
One of the best on the continent of Africa. Halaaa Dbanj
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by PaulMozez(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
He really murdered d show...DKM Noni ''EJA'NLA T'ON JE BI BANGA''
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Aygem(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fash The Gem: If u check ur account balance on mtn, u wuld even see mtn congratulating nigeria and advertising dbanj top of d world as caller tune. Eja n la has overcomed d hate!
u mean it?
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by timchuks87: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
It seems everyone is trying too hard to make his performance into what it wasn't or perhaps it wasn't the same closing ceremony I watched.

Honestly, the only thing that stood out for me was his bejewelled spectacles those glasses must have cost a small fortune.

More seroiusly, If dbanj was jumping around to a song less popular to the one he and don jazzy made nairaland won't be having this conversation. Great performer or no great performer, that oliver twist beat is an international beat!

And whether db fans like it or not the young man is yet to prove himself as a solo trick.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Napzeey: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2013
akikanju: the haters would be mute now!
like seriously oh...bt i'll unmute so they'll aplgs
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2013
There was some power in dat delivery but I think he was not phyisically fit enough 2 dart and pace around d perimeter of stadium in dat short time of 2mins. His flexibility let him down and coupled 2 d fact those blings on his neck should hav been a lil lighter
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by braveheart2012(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2013
There you go again! Nigerians praising mediocrity. Stupid country, stupid people.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by bbulldog(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2013
dinachi: IT IS OFFICIAL Don Loya on his kness begging Dbanj for reconciliation!The Don is finished musically! Lately, he s been tryn his hands on other bussinesess when he realized how hopeless his situation is. He has been defending Dbanj vigorously on Twitter lately! Now we know who rules Africa!
U are a fool for posting dis..... Don baba Jay is doing fucking well. Which prouducer in africa can near is achievement. Get ur fact before u post... U dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know! / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.