Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady (9051 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
NnekaGirl:

I need to see the fcbk message so that I can believe buahahahahah cheesy
...Will look for a way to show u d chat.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by jmoore(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
methodman: ..My brother if a lady call u make u come over to her side, no form Bros J here. U go pick race go dere. U even fit no put on shorts sef. No form spirikoko here jare.

smh,My lifestyle is no to premarital sex.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
jmoore:

smh,My lifestyle is no to premarital sex.
.Make una deh form Bros J.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by seunajia: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
gringringrin Lmao @ Spirikoko
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by jmoore(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
methodman: .Make una deh form Bros J.

dey there na. Be ready for more lessons, there are things condom can't protect you against.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
@sexkillz...Pls kindly unban Nnekagirl. Na beg i deh beg o.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by MaziOmenuko: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
jmoore: which lesson? If you can't control your manhood till you marry then be ready for more lessons.

While you crusade for a control of d'kk, you should also canvass for a control of c'u,nt from the feminine folks.

I see nothing wrong with two fully grown adults consenting to mutual s'ex. If relationship wasn't part if deal when the grove was on, then its unfair for the lady to try and impose it on the course of the grove.

Two cannot work together unless they agree. If there was no prior agreement for a relationship, then don't bring it to the table.

#. . .I assume I'm talking to fully grown adults here, and not kids that can't differentiate between a condom and a balloon. . .#

This is me, mazi omenuko of both sexuality and literature sections.
Read my works attached at my signature to understand me better.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by jmoore(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

While you crusade for a control of d'kk, you should also canvass for a control of c'u,nt from the feminine folks.

I see nothing wrong with two fully grown adults consenting to mutual s'ex. If relationship wasn't part if deal when the grove was on, then its unfair for the lady to try and impose it on the course of the grove.

Two cannot work together unless they agree. If there was no prior agreement for a relationship, then don't bring it to the table.

#. . .I assume I'm talking to fully grown adults here, and not kids that can't differentiate between a condom and a balloon. . .#

This is me, mazi omenuko of both sexuality and literature sections.
Read my works attached at my signature to understand me better.

so from his story everything went well because of consent? smh . Thanks but no need to read your works.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by MaziOmenuko: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
jmoore:

so from his story everything went well because of consent? smh . Thanks but no need to read your works.

Mazi_Omenuko:

Do I need to write another epistle
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by jmoore(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Do I need to write another epistle

Don't stress yourself, your epistle doesn't suit my lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by informat101(f): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2013
methodman: ...Madam we all know dat almost all things in life are free. Dis is more like a mutual consent. No string attached. I am not trying to be a saint here but she actually wanted to force herself on me. Even wen she came to see me in Lagos, i didnt even touch her because i knew she was gonna use dat as an excuse. Its just a pity i cant show u our chat on facebook at least dat wud av bn an evidence. It was a mutual agreement.
hmm setting of p on facebook.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2013
methodman: ...I already told her about that. haba i am not a learner now. Fine we made love but whats the biggie in it. At least it only happened once. That shudnt be an excuse for her to want to force herself on me.
pray well n recieve consent from Jah before u go sticking that stick of yours in a lady...lol.. U wan chop kitten... Lol... Youthful exuberance ... Smh
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2013
Op, u know whether they don show am for dream say na u be her husband?
How she go take leave u nah?
grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by born2boink(m): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2013
You go Bleep person for her area, she carry body come give you for everlasting Bleep, you wan run away, Na Palava U go see
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 12, 2013
Lmao...but she is a stunning lady grin why didn't u date her kikikiki
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 1:30am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Lmao...but she is a stunning lady grin why didn't u date her kikikiki

Are you the lady in question?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2013
honeric01:

Are you the lady in question?
shocked how did u know?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 2:18am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: shocked how did u know?

Your legs

and the hidden message.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2013
ladunsky: pray well n recieve consent from Jah before u go sticking that stick of yours in a lady...lol.. U wan chop kitten... Lol... Youthful exuberance ... Smh
...Youthful exuberance. Lie say u never do such before. Make una no deh form spirikoko. No one is a saint in dis world. It is already written in Romans 3:10
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2013
Shugamania: Op, u know whether they don show am for dream say na u be her husband?
How she go take leave u nah?
grin grin grin
..Na so i see am o. But seriously why are some ladies like dat?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2013
born2fuck: You go Bleep person for her area, she carry body come give you for everlasting Bleep, you wan run away, Na Palava U go see
. Na serious palava o. I tire o my brother.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 6:46am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Lmao...but she is a stunning lady grin why didn't u date her kikikiki
...I deh fear am na ni jare. Must every meeting and escapades lead to dating?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2013
methodman: ...I already told her about that. haba i am not a learner now. Fine we made love but whats the biggie in it. At least it only happened once. That shudnt be an excuse for her to want to force herself on me.
u don see mugu
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2013
Lolaabokoku: u don see mugu
I dont understand you madam undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by maclatunji: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2013

What is the 'biggie' in her thrashing your place then?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2013
methodman: ..Na so i see am o. But seriously why are some ladies like dat?

Ok, seriously now..
She's stunning enough for u 2 have sexx with but not stunning enough to date?
Yorubas will say 'nkan ti o ba ni je, ma fi run mu'. U got served, dear.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2013
methodman: ...Youthful exuberance. Lie say u never do such before. Make una no deh form spirikoko. No one is a saint in dis world. It is already written in Romans 3:10
Gawd forbid.... I wont descend so low to wasting my time when i knew the consequences... When i have flings i walk in unemotional n walk out unemotional.. Do not have the time to cool.. It just shows to go dat u weren't rolling with matured minds.... Lol... buh m sure uv sharpened up.. Lol
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2013
ladunsky: Gawd forbid.... I wont descend so low to wasting my time when i knew the consequences... When i have flings i walk in unemotional n walk out unemotional.. Do not have the time to cool.. It just shows to go dat u weren't rolling with matured minds.... Lol... buh m sure uv sharpened up.. Lol
. Well u can say that again.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2013
honeric01:

Your legs

and the hidden message.
my legs? shocked that's a painting of a mannequin
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2013
methodman: ...I deh fear am na ni jare. Must every meeting and escapades lead to dating?
if u didn't plan to date u must have jus kept away all together... undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: my legs? shocked that's a painting of a mannequin

oh, so your legs aren't as hot as what you posted? hmmm i can now see why you decided to post that instead. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if u didn't plan to date u must have jus kept away all together... undecided

Why take someone you ain't ready to date to your abode? does it make "enough" sense? at least if you want to dog around, learn to do it like the dogs.. (neutral ground) motel, hotels or a friend's house would have taken care of all these palava. i am no player yet i know how to roll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Of Quickie / Ladies, What's Your Take On It / Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.