Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54590 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those that went for the chat, how did it go and what was asked? Tnx
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kolren: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
It was no chat, at least mine wasn't. We went thru my CV and I had like a skills test(objective).
Fernandinho: Those that went for the chat, how did it go and what was asked? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by viviangogos(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Kolren: It was no chat, at least mine wasn't. We went thru my CV and I had like a skills test(objective).
Skills test?? What was it like? Were u the only one 4 yestday?did they ask for the originals of ur credentials ?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2013
Kolren: It was no chat, at least mine wasn't. We went thru my CV and I had like a skills test(objective).
Please can u elaborate on what the skills test was all about..
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2013
I got a call yesterday afternoon and was asked to come yesterday...
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2013
Kolren please send me an email on jaibad071884@hotmail.com
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2013
I had a 5mins chat wv three psl managers and my cv was reviewed as well
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Ifedee06: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2013

Hi Kolren.I was also called about 4 weeks ago for a chat.Have you heard from them since you were called?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Ifedee06: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Jaibad: I had a 5mins chat wv three psl managers and my cv was reviewed as well

Hi,were you told when to expect a call from them after your chat?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Jaibad: I got a call yesterday afternoon and was asked to come yesterday...

Ohhh..They are still calling....There is hope then...Jaibad, did u get the talent pool mail after d main interview?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Yes I was told I would hear from them soon... the chat was about my current job a lil about my academics plus if I was interested in working under the sperry drilling section
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Yea I got the talent pool email...
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2013
Jaibad: Yea I got the talent pool email...
Alright..I got that too but haven't been called yet. i guess they still have us in mind....Patience then wink

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by primusmaximus: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Jaibad: Yea I got the talent pool email...
Sorry for asking, but are you male or female?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lol........male. ..why do u ask?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
We were two called. ..a chem engr graduate frm unilag. We had 5 mins chat wv three top halli staffs. Operations manager for halli nigeria and country manager and field manager for sperry drilling
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by primusmaximus: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Jaibad: Lol........male. ..why do u ask?
There was a point they were calling only females that's why i asked lol... a friend had her chat some weeks back and was called for medicals the same week. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2013
primus_maximus:
There was a point they were calling only females that's why i asked lol... a friend had her chat some weeks back and was called for medicals the same week. All the best bro

Lol..@prime-u are somehow correct..The female demand is on the increase sha..They have called more females than males since after the talent pool mail thing..
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Jaibad: We were two called. ..a chem engr graduate frm unilag. We had 5 mins chat wv three top halli staffs. Operations manager for halli nigeria and country manager and field manager for sperry drilling

Mr. Jaibad, pls did u do ur interview in PH or LAG? Hope u don't mind the much questions..smiley
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2013
In lagos... U aint askin too much questions its fy...
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Jaibad: In lagos... U aint askin too much questions its fy...

LOL..alright..Tnx a lot. Am just tryna know if any PH guy has been called after the talent pool mail..Looks like its more of the Lagos pple...Lets see how it goes sha
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls feel free to ask questions cos i was once in need of answers too tho some dint wanna disclose. My prayer for you all is that you would all get a call from them with good news in Jesus name...Amen!!! smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Halliburton jst called four guys today....mech engr and elect eng
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jaibad: Halliburton jst called four guys today....mech engr and elect eng
Man, u are informed ooh. I guess u know 1 of the 4 guys
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Jaibad: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yup...same drill I went thru last week...same psl
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by viviangogos(f): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
the day I went for my chat,we were 8 females and after the chat we were sent for medicals immediately that was last mnth.I dnt know if any of u in on here, I need 2 get info .I'm in touch with one person out of the 8. And we'r both still waiting. And dis wait is Hypertensive ooooooooo
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by viviangogos(f): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
@primus- ur friend dt had her chat and was subsequently sent 4 medicalsm..do u have an idea of the psl? And if she has gotten her appointment letter yet..God will help us all ooooooo. Dnt relent in prayers guys.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by primusmaximus: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2013
viviangogos: @primus- ur friend dt had her chat and was subsequently sent 4 medicalsm..do u have an idea of the psl? And if she has gotten her appointment letter yet..God will help us all ooooooo. Dnt relent in prayers guys.
I'm not sure of her PSL but she hasn't been given appointment letter yet
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
viviangogos: the day I went for my chat,we were 8 females and after the chat we were sent for medicals immediately that was last mnth.I dnt know if any of u in on here, I need 2 get info .I'm in touch with one person out of the 8. And we'r both still waiting. And dis wait is Hypertensive ooooooooo

8 girls? Wow!! Hally are truly out for the ladies this time... @viviangogos-just keeping hoping..They should call once they confirm vacancies in the respective PSLs....
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by GibbsFreeEnergy: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello all sorry 4 posting this in d Halliburton
thread too, i am about to make a choice
to focus my attention on nabbing a
field engineer position at
Schlumberger. I would therefore
appreciate hints and advice from
anyone who really knows what
operates in the coy. I need info on
career prospects, growth, job stability,
renumeration, etc. Any advice would
aid my focus.
I am an engineering graduate from a
nigerian university....
Thanks all....
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn!!!!!!! This isn't funny ooo....God will surely see us through

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Ifedee06: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Hello everyone! Any news at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.