Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Does Anybody Have The Knowledge Of Opencart ? Please Help Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Does Anybody Have The Knowledge Of Opencart ? Please Help Me (931 Views)

Help:..please Does Anybody Know How I Can Make A Gps Driven App / Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? / Anyone With The Knowledge Oif A Payroll System Should Please Assist Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Have The Knowledge Of Opencart ? Please Help Me by clementcro(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Please Help me, I downloaded an opencart website from the host online, and I set it up on my system, i set up the database and everyother things, the front section of the site, that is the store works perfectly, but the admin section doesnt work, it gives error below are the errors, please does anyone know why?

Thanks, your quick response willl be appreiciated.

Warning: require_once(C:\inetpub\vhosts\worldmartafrica.com\httpdocs/system/startup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\worldmart\admin\index.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\vhosts\worldmartafrica.com\httpdocs/system/startup.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\worldmart\admin\index.php on line 19

(1) (Reply)

Google Code Jam 2013 / Inverter Pic Program / Nigerian Government To Compel Foreign Firms To Use Locally Developed Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.