Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61420 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by brownlord: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Na em know, make them just come hire TB joshua since na em even first dey coach the teams from house

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
what went wrong!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by IleIfe2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
No wonder he dedicated the trophy to indigenous coaches. Those greedy bastards want a foreign coach, so they can be collecting part of his salary.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by JamesLucia: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
nff should learn to believe in n encourage their own. paying for their return ticket was nt right when d were still in d compatitn, they needed morale boosters nt criticism

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
glen87: Worst news than boko haram attack I'm sad right now. The hausas have achieved their aim. We won't progress with hausas among us
lmaooooo u r a sick funny fellow grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by great666: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Which Way Nigeria...

Move on Bros Keshi.

Useless NFF
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by andyanders: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Fake news.Heard a word from keshi now and he told me it wasn't true as anybody can say anything. He doesn't wanna draw any news. So, just allow him be guys. Fake news

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
He never Sounded Like One to Still be In charge after the Mundial -- I Saw this Coming

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by julioralph(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
I hope the NFF will not bring another lagerback o. cause they will start queuing to get the job.
especially because of the confederations cup.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Tpave(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
tbaba1234: Keshi
just announced his resignation from the National team.

He was sacked during the group phase but stayed on to win the
trophy..... Return tickets were already booked because they thought the
team would lose to the Ivorians.

Keshi found this out after the match according to Idah Peterside.

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
Keshi only heard the nff had given the secretary money for return
tickets before ivory cost game only after they won the game

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside

This lack of trust by the NFF made him resign...

This is the best decision now, Bleep NFF.

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
undecidedTOo sad.......

Guess Ghana National Team would buy him over now..... undecided
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by j4jj: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
If any coach shld come in @ ds time, let them employ the service of a credible coach. Hweva, I hope the coach comin in will nt disentagle the team
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by sammmiey1: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Desdola: I need sources to believe this news
who signed up 4dis fiddlestick on NairalandDo u believ d first man God created was Adam?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Idy7(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Too Bad if its true!! GEJ say smtn
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by fubbyy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
mmmustapha: Wetin concern me We hav already won d cup, he can go to hell
you are a big fooool, I wonder why many uneducated people on nairaland, is it that you didn't read the article or that your brain is too small to comprehend?

NFF signed keshi's sack letter during the tournament thinking he would never made it, they even went as far as purchasing their returning ticket, if you are keshi what would you do?

This is the most matured attitude I have ever seen , despite his huge amount salary yet he showed his dignity to the highest level

Na God make this guy win this trophy because dey done already arrange this before the tournament, rubbish country .

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ochukoccna: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
onthefence: If we must re-hire a Nigerian Coach, go for Oliseh. He has the mental capacity to organise the boys.
You guys do not get it
How Keshi won this ranks as a football miracle
It is not about the coach but the toxic environment in which he's made to work
We seem to willingly forget [or more accurately many here were still sucking momsie's bobbi at the time] that Westerhof and to a less extent Bonfere Jo had the direct access to the Vice President and sports minister of their era

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by oliidell(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
Donmeca: Cowardice! What are his advisers thinking? GEJ will call him and ask NFF to get him a better condition of service? He can ask for that in a formal way not this blackmail.

The same way he was on d wings. . .waiting for Siasia to b sacked, that's how others were waiting for him to lose and b sacked and he didn't help matters with his first 3 matches. So he shudn't blame NFF for preparing a sack letter waiting for him to lose to CIV.

My advise: he shud go back to his job and negotiate for an improved contract. . .not blackmailing NFF cos d ovation seems to be loud and in his favour.

"It is better to be silent and be thought an I.d.I.o.t, than to express urself and remove all doubt"

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by taharqa: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
delors: But Glo just announced that they will take over his salary payment from March...whats gonna happen now?
They are looking for you na grin grin ...

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by nedu2000(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Man city & chelsea r in search 4 nu managers.....stephen keshi anyone,lolzzz
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by gratiaeo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
tbaba1234: Keshi just announced his resignation from the National team.

He was sacked during the group phase but stayed on to win the trophy..... Return tickets were already booked because they thought the team would lose to the Ivorians.

Keshi found this out after the match according to Idah Peterside.

idah pee ‏@IdahPeterside
Keshi only heard the nff had given the secretary money for return tickets before ivory cost game only after they won the game

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside

This lack of trust by the NFF made him resign...

I SALUTE HIS COURAGE
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by mikeuz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sec5: This is really wrong of d NFF.let them stop ruining our football life

Mumu wetin NFF do now? He resigned not sacked
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by 2Mekus: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Capital LIE. Keshi does not have the gut to do that. He is merely flying kite so as to say 'They don beg me'. Did he not go back to Togo after they sacked him? The man can't spit out the honey comb in his mouth at the moment. HE CAN'T. ; tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bélla3: Prof, profgrin
Babe, u badt...lol
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by 2sexycom(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naijalane: Hmmm, naija things nawao. Sunday Mba, Victor Moses, Emenike etc oya make una retire too. Pride go kill una. because you people won simple AFCON thats why we no go hear word. Na salary increase wey he want, i tell you. Keshi no go retire
and so? do you know what it feels like to be discarded?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by great666: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
An opportunity for NFF to bring another Carpenter (Lars Lagerback)and share our money.
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by badesco(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
It is good to leave when the ovation is loud, so it is right to go now before they disgrace him. Kudos to you KESHI, My good friend.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by afoo02(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
Desdola: I need sources to believe this news

Goal.com just confirm it
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
tobechi74: Nairaland should verify rumours b4 taking it to front page
So true bro.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by vision2050: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
change yuor mind pls. Keshi dont mind the foolishness of NFF and unpatrotic NIGERIA like us. Many doubt you but you prove us wrong... Na beg i dey bey please bikoooo
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Tbillz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
no dey try steve keshi mi o. . . .kilon waah!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Bigflamie(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Fvcck NFF.
Keshi, pls don't do this to us.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Tbillz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
no dey try steven keshi mi o. . . .kilon waah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.