Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns (59509 Views)

Benedict XVI To Be Known As 'Pope Emeritus' / Pope Benedict To Resign / Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
GEJ is involved I tell ya.. mark my words grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Meristem: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by bbfever(f): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
The stage is being set for the Antichrist. Pls read this link http://newsnigerians..com/2013/02/malachys-prophecies-last-10-popes.html?m=1
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by martinkem(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
Watch the video of the lightening strike on your mobile

Watch th video on your mobile here
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
obicentlis: I Love my Church, The Holy Roman Catholic Church!
I love the Mother of the Church, The Blessed Mary, Ever Virgin!
I love Jesus, The Only true Son of God!
I love the Holy Spirit, the Teacher!
I love the Abba Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.

but Jesus had half brothers naa from same Mary or their birth too was miraculous like that of our lord Jesus Christ thereby making Mary a perpetual virgin all through her life time while on earth?
hey after the birth of Christ, Mary lost her virginity when she bore other children for Mr Joseph the minister for carpentry affairs then, hence she was not gonna always remain a virgin.
lets get that point clear.
peace
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Hardfact: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Bad omen?
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Hardfact: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by martindgre: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote
author=tampa1871]A sign from God? Lighting strikes the basilica of
St.Peter's dome earlier this evening during a storm that struck Rome on
the same day Pope Benedict XVI announced his
resignation.Pope-Benedict-XVI-resigns-First-Pontiff-600-years-stand-longer-strength-carry-on.[/quote]CATHO*LIC MAGIC IN ACTION:/
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Hardfact: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
byrron:

but Jesus had half brothers naa from same Mary or their birth too was miraculous like that of our lord Jesus Christ thereby making Mary a perpetual virgin all through her life time while on earth?
hey after the birth of Christ, Mary lost her virginity when she bore other children for Mr Joseph the minister for carpentry affairs then, hence she was not gonna always remain a virgin.
lets get that point clear.
peace
Eh em, you know now, sometimes we are so in spirit that we slightly get too religiously carried away on these things. Like, I love my mother Mary, mother of God, who's forever a virgin.
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Azukaorji(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Illuminati thunder walahi ! ...cardinal ARINZE cant handle the pope isues..ask me y..or u visit google
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by OmoTier1(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2013
Greatken007: Na who b d person wen no say lightning wan happen wen he com wait snap am?On a serious note our basic physics made us to understant dat light travels faster than sound,hw comes dis snap shot(may b u no know d speed of light)lastly,Building of such should av ebonite rod 2 resist d effect of d lightning
Perhaps the San Francisco bridge lightening strike was rake too ..dude get real..
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by joshuaidibia(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Na new tin? Lightening struk also,wen our vilage chief priest repentd.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by zebudaya(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2013
Some of you are big fools. You doubt and instead of conducting research, you just ridicule the poster. Look at this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21421810 The BBC has video of the lightning strike.
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by danzite(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
this story is 100% true! i saw the news on aljazeera that same day, even watchd the video.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Demainman1: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Catholic Pope = the Light(ning) of the world!!!
CATHOLIC CHURCH = The one and only Church started by Jesus Christ himself!!

Very good decision by the Holy See

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by donnemyke: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
The pope also released a dove and the dove was attacked by seagulls
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by donnemyke: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ Hard fact, please just shut up and don't talk wit everything. How can you say that Mary the mother of Jesus who was conceived by holy spirit sleeps around. Or are u saying that holy spirit used and dumped Mother Mary?, just appologise to Jesus now for letting the mother down. ............common creature like u letting de mother of the most high down. U must be an anti Christ and a living satan for insulting mother of the most high. Ur father, another mere creatures Bleep ur mother to born u buh Mary was conceived by God the holy spirit. Apologise to Jesus and also Mary whom even God the father himself sent angel to go and greet her "Hail.................and even called her blessed. My no is 08063593960. Just know that God is never happy wen a common creatures lik u insult de mother

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by joeace2020(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
donnemyke: @ Hard fact, please just shut up and don't talk wit everything. How can you say that Mary the mother of Jesus who was conceived by holy spirit sleeps around. Or are u saying that holy spirit used and dumped Mother Mary?, just appologise to Jesus now for letting the mother down. ............common creature like u letting de mother of the most high down. U must be an anti Christ and a living satan for insulting mother of the most high. Ur father, another mere creatures Bleep ur mother to born u buh Mary was conceived by God the holy spirit. Apologise to Jesus and also Mary whom even God the father himself sent angel to go and greet her "Hail.................and even called her blessed. My no is 08063593960. Just know that God is never happy wen a common creatures lik u insult de mother

Which zoo did dis 1 escape from?
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by KweenAdz(f): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
woooow! Guess d photographer wz sitting outside,patiently waiting for d lightning!! And com to fink of it,u min ds men dnt evr gt married?
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
the fall of the pope signifies the RISE OF AMADIOHA! ALL HAIL AMADIOHA, THE GOD OF THUNDER & LIGHTNING!
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by chiscoken(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is not a joke... Who told you that technology can generate thunder dat can aford to be active on the day of his holiness resignation or coincedance...why on the day of resignation and dis evening...my brother grow up and believ in God...his holiness may d good lord strengthen u...d see of the catholic legion will alwaz be rembered
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Dabby2kky: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Iyfe Namikaze]if you guys realy have read revelation, and truely understands what was written there, you would know that the end is near, very near.
That is no ordinary lightning strike. Its a confirmation for sure. But from who? God or satan?wHo knows a prophet of 16th century micheal Nostrademus,he predicted hitler rising,world war,trade centre bombing nd that dis will occur aπϑ it happen]#end time
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Bold9(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
miiraaj:

Badt girl! grin , wetin carry ur eye go shoe place!

But na correct shoes ooooo!

Dat pope shoe no b Red Wings safety shoes? Abi him wan enta Oil & Gas ni?
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Bold9(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Dabby2kky][/quote]

Wat if d Jews are right?
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by TmMartins(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
The chosen one!
The one God hath called and appointed...
He's GOD of signs and wonders.......
Let those that does not believe,to remained 'unbelieve' ......
Lord Jesus is Alive!!!

Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by Ritajenny: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2013
May God have mercy on you all who think you can just make jest of things and go away with it,but soon you would all receive your rewards one after the other.If you know what the Catholic Church is all about you would keep your mouth shut and pray to God to save us all cos you would all start seeing signs of what is to come,we are at the end time already,why not pray for yourselves
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by TradoG4DER: 12:11am On Feb 21, 2013
Naija una 2 much and less busy,which mean =busi body
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by princessvicky1: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2013
4 those of u who sees dis as childs play,u wait N see d wrath of God in ur life,God is here,believe it or not.he has shown us plenty of signs,there is nothin he cannot do.if only u believe in God.2 all of u dere,I beg u all 2 watch ur mouth
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by RaphaelGlory: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Its not all about loving you church, what we are talking about here is the lies you people prabagate, yes, GOD will always be GOD and he have his way of doing things, if not that you people knows when the lighting will show up how come you were able to take a shot of it, lihtning I know is as fast as you can imagine and it does not display at a single file it has display like vains (branches) so how come yours is in single file, I believe in anything regards to GOD irrespective of the church as a matter of fact I worship in cahtolic some times if invited.

Am puting to you that what you are doing is very BAD tell lies against the POP against GOD against your fellow human, you guys thinks NIGERIANS I mean GREAT PEOPLE OF NIGERIAN are dome, and I over heard you talking about JESUS how they doubt HIM, are you now our nigeria jesus? Plz top all these because you want to promote a particular set of peope.

Abeg go commot that photoshop joor.
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by harlos: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
chiscoken: This is not a joke... Who told you that technology can generate thunder dat can aford to be active on the day of his holiness resignation or coincedance...why on the day of resignation and dis evening...my brother grow up and believ in God...his holiness may d good lord strengthen u...d see of the catholic legion will alwaz be rembered
may be a coincidence i think.
Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by area(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
achi4u: What are you about to say?

photoshop?

Naaaa... U can make lightening in d comfort of ur home, use google. Lightening isn't that difi 2 do these days...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.