Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? (16412 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Single and searching too.

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by onila(f): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ikengawo: You're here talking about Mikel, meanwhile most of your boyfriends resemble Bance

grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Rophyheart9ja(f): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
JOHN MIKEL OBI!!!i luv dis dude....
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Beync(f): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
inyama, hope I got spelling been crushing for dude since I was 18.

Michaels lips kissably yummy
He's so fine.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by not2long(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
No super eagle player I prefer aristide bance, bance fine pass all of them, sexy with 6 packs
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
mysticgal: i dont know y but i dislike muscled men,but i would not date any of them.
really? Aright, I'll like to recommend bance for U, he's a nice guy.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Dsage1: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
labamo07: Another foolish thread again..... I don't just understand why some people prefer reasoning through their anus

Exactly! I don't blame them but the moderators.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by fairygeh(f): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
I would definitely go on a date with Mikel obi.OMD that guy brings out the woman in me grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by tantita(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
@dis age u ladies still fantasizin abt obi,moses onazi..etc ...u nid serious jobs, a cat or better stil jesus.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sexy Victor Moses of course wink Those biceps & football skills are killers
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Dandas: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wch kind nonsense topic be dis?,yet they put it on front page.Nonsense!!!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by TheRealMrStan(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
okay,I aint g^y,so this thread is definitely not for me. grin

Meanwhile,have u guys read this article: Tiwa Savage's fiance shocks 'haterz' with Igbe wa Gbona'?
Go on,read: http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/02/tiwa-savages-fiance-shocks-his-haterz.html
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dandas: Wch kind nonsense topic be dis?,yet they put it on front page.Nonsense!!!

Ha, ha, ha. Jealousy go kill you. C'mon let the ladies have some fun. Its Valentine season. Luv is in the air.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by maskid(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
PLS IF U GUYS DNT HAV ANY ODA PRODUCTIVE THING TO POST HERE. TAKE A BREAK. WATS ALL THIS VALENTINE HYPE!!! ARE WE 16 OR WAT

E DON TOO MUCH ABEG. give us a BREAK!!!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by maskid(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dandas: Wch kind nonsense topic be dis?,yet they put it on front page.Nonsense!!!

ABI OOOO THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP!!!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by labamo07(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dfrenzy:
Atleast, they do reason but you, simply can't/don't reason. Or else, you would have reasoned how unreasonable your comment is going to sound.
my comment isn't going to make sense to you cuz of your milky brain.....get a life jor
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by jadakiss213(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ikengawo: You're here talking about Mikel, meanwhile most of your boyfriends resemble Bance

lols.errrm,guy pls upload ur pic.i sure sey u fugly pass bance.hehehe
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by amonzeus(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tobilols: Mikel Obi, he is so fine, always had a crush on him since d under 18 world cup <3<3
na so women go dey do ova sabi for evrytin wic1 b unda 18 world cup
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Ninilowo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
All of them

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Victor Moses..... Dos lips aaahhhh
I'm crazy
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
OCHULORC: smileyI would like tto date Enyeama o. I love that dude!
see open confession.......i luv ur outspoken mind
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dfrenzy: But wait o, how come no lady wants to date Sunday Mba? Afterall, he gave us victory over Ivory Coast and, even gave us the cup. Ok, because my guy dey 4 local league una dey reason he matter local. Girls sha, it's all about the cheddar, abi?

Guy u have no idea about female atall. They like cute guys that are very sucessful. Sunday mba is average + he is still a local league player. Girls pick the best in a group, its their nature. Thats why u would see 50 girls running after the choir master but ignore every other guy in the choir. Get? Lol
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mikel obi is the finest, before victor moses . Wait uche is fine too na lol
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by maskara01: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
So what's now the difference between you guys and those that wanna offer them free sex?

Which kain post be this one sef? How manage did it make front page?

Chai!!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Kk4(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ada Nri1: None. I don't fancy sports men. Its that simple. I prefer brainiacs...btw I'm married so I guess I no follow
boooorrrrriiiiiinnn undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by godman01(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Just continue wishing and it will never come to pass, alright!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nairaland guys! Why d tin dey vex una na?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
$єε°˚˚°º=º°˚ all our nairaland babes are confessing.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tobilols: Mikel Obi, he is so fine, always had a crush on him since d under 18 world cup <3<3
should I give you his number?lmao.that guy is really cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Short Stories Archive: 1..the Sister In The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.