Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory (6683 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession / Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by maclatunji: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2013
Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala thanked the Super Eagles after their victory at the Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.

View her comments on Twitter below:

http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2013/02/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-thanks-super-eagles.html#.URoHk6D8LLs

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Seun(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2013
Congratulations, our Superb Super Eagles. We are so proud of you! Your humility and focus are contagious.

Congratulations, Stephen Keshi!
Congratulations, Nigerians!

God Bless Nigeria!

https://www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala/posts/516102065106729

Super Eagles are soaring, and so would Nigeria". You have reignited that belief in every Nigerian. Thank you! Thank you! And Thank you!

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/300895402499121152
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by HyconBc: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2013
First to comment ! I'm happy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by executinal(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2013
Thank you Keshi for bringing more unity within Naija.

Thank you Mikel Obi for your role all through the game

Thank you Victor Moses for not turning your back to this great nation when called to serve your father land

Thank you Vincent Enyeama for your outstanding performance

Thank you Echiejile for your opening goal against Mali, though i criticize you from the beginning of the tournament

Thank you Omeru for your good job in our defence

Thank you Onazi for your contribution too and i will not forget your spiritual master T.B Joshua you alwyas call upon.

Thank you Emenike for your outstanding performance

Thank you Musa for your contribution

Thank you Ideye for your good game

Thank you Yobo for your loyalty and well behave all through the tournament

Thank you MBA the man that kill C.I.V and Bukinabe

Thank you Efe for your outstanding performance

Thank you Ike but your performance was bellow expectation even when much hope was put on you.

Thank you for the rest of the squad whom may not take part all through the game but supported one way or the other.

I say big thank you to all the technical crew and external supporting crew like Kanu and J.J ( He was so good that they name him twice cool cool)

Last but not the least i say thank you Nigeria for all your support and cooperation during the tournament, we know that some have already written us off but at the end we made it.

Is good to criticize but lets do it with wisdom, Nigeria is our country for now and onky thing that unit us more is through sport. Politics cause alot of divisions among us.

Signed
His excellency Executinal cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

16 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Hadeyeancah(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2013
I believed with this we are going to enjoy subsidy now,Mrs okonjo Iweala.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Hadeyeancah(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2013
I believed with this we are going to enjoy fuel subsidy now,Mrs okonjo Iweala.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Yes, Yes! Congrat naija. But I no Sure say all diz peeps for dey congratulate eagles now If say Ivory Coast. Wire us grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2013
I hope we Nigerians will get to thank her at the end of her tenure as Min. of Finance

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by ceejay80s(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2013
Wetin concern òkò òwò wón jò iweara with football, dem don divert our mind to afcon winning and dem don wire millions of our money don enter their swiss account, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CORRUPTION
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by ifeomabernard(f): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2013
wow dats so gud of her! stephen keshi we love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2013
Thank you madam eleventh.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Guddy(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Victory is really sweet!!!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by wasiudvd(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Thank u madam finance minister. But when are we going to rejoice over the performance of this govt.?
Let pple praise u too.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2013
Success is sweet oo my brother..It had got lots of relations.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by 0850world(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2013
"You have reignited that belief in every Nigerian"... The belief that someday soon, Nigeria will reclaim her seat among the host of nations running the show. A Nigeria who will no longer turn the world up-side-down! Did I hear someone call me a dreamer?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by RedLight1: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2013
sunnyboi: Yes, Yes! Congrat naija. But I no Sure say all diz peeps for dey congratulate eagles now If say Ivory Coast. Wire us grin
na so now.... who wan pitch tent with failure b4? grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by AlhajiPastor: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2013
With the inclusion of Osaze (from mid west) and Taye Taiwo(from west) the team will finally be completed...and the will be good enough to win the world cup...just my thought or what do u think.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by profola2be(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Wetin concern u with football,Okonjo Iweala?
When did u turn to Minister for sport?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by donpetros: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2013
our eagles deserve d praise and its gud 2 knw dat Mrs. Iweala watches football and is appreciative of our boiz performance.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by jutino(f): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2013
profola2be: Wetin concern u with football,Okonjo Iweala?
When did u turn to Minister for sport?
must she b minister of sport befor she can congratulate d SE Or are u a LEARNer
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by AkpuNku2: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2013
why the thanks, weather she thank them or not, any different ?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by OluEmmaAss: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2013
Aunty Ngo sef dey watch ball!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by kavey10(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
With the inclusion of Osaze (from mid west) and Taye Taiwo(from west) the team will finally be completed...and the will be good enough to win the world cup...just my thought or what do u think.

I think you are the dumbfvck I've been waiting for to make a tribal statement. Must you be tribal your whole life?! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Exponental(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Hycon Bc: First to comment ! I'm happy

Mr Mu^2........what relevance is ur comment 2 d topic n what's exciting about it?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by executinal(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2013
kavey10:

I think you are the dumbfvck I've been waiting for to make a tribal statement. Must you be tribal your whole life?! Na wa o!

Abeg lets celebrate leave insult for now grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Tbillz(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2013
World bank policy no dey 4 soccer oh madam. .so juz lock Up.. . . .
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Aunty Ngo sef dey watch ball!
Na wao, German first citizen is a lady,ANGELA MEIKEAL she watch football more than men. @ G20 sumit in 2010 why others are busy she was watchi.g his country playing. I use God beg una make una leave aunty for me o
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by kutchs: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
Does it matter the region the player comes from? Meritocracy should be emphasized over region of origin pls.
What would make the team complete is the dropping of poor performers like Yobo (except for motivational sake he‘s retained) and Uche and replacing them with others who can perform well. I do think Osaze should be recalled now that he knows with or without him Nigeria will still do well he will behave.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by theripper: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
No need to thank Musa and Uche abeg. Their performances were abysmal especially the aboki. See as he fall for dat final like person wey dey Epileptic. Uche sef , for now , no comment. Thanks specially to. Kenneth Omeruo, my man of the tournament.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by AlhajiPastor: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
2 or 3 IBO GUYS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THAT TEAM AND REPLACED WITH GREAT PLAYERS FROM OTHER TRIBES. JUST MY THOUGHT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by maingwaest(f): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
she no hear say other people dey dash them money? abeg make she park well jooooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / Military Seige On Tinubu's Residence : Throwback Feb. 10, 2015. / 2019 Elections: Fake News Poses Biggest Threat — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.