Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (425155 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Trypa(f): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=dre11 post=28202944]

Was it miztola I did quote or u[/quote

Dre11 shey u don't c mi ba? N where d hell have u been?

U ran frm e_home ba? Will ave to report u to chriejee
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
interesting, what if i tear it, let me know if its lighter than paper cheesy

U can't tear it because ur eyes drops will make the paper stronger
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=Trypa post=28205782][/quote]

Evening chizzy

I did see u
But I don't want to break the flow btw u and davep
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Trypa(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sorry ma'am .
I'm only trying to point out that your man share the same characteristics with the above mentioned names, i never meant to upset you ma. grin

Hmm dats not wat u did emm *drinking kul water to calm my spirit dat u did woke up frm it's sleep grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Trypa(f): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2014
grin[quote author=dre11 post=28205869]

Evening chizzy

I did see u
But I don't want to break the flow btw u and davep

Lol u would ave said some even at dat

So how av u been?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Trypa:
grin

Am cool and doing good

What kept u awake till this time
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2014
*driving by*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Caseless: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Caseless my friend don't do it shocked shocked

I was almost turned to a food vendor by one Isoko girl every afternoon, the moment I stopped I was tagged unromantic grin

please, don't do it angry
u jst de make me laff since. U don rosko finish.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Caseless: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Omo! This one wey you dey share email address like person wey dey sell groundnut for Zango Kataf market, wetin happen? shocked shocked

Na so this girl dun colonize you reach? grin

My man is deeply in love...chai! grin
u are not serious. grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Caseless: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
You stole my line right there -Very lame cheesy tongue

Besides Africanapple is running after one boko haram sympathizer called caseless grin

I pray you don't get bombed for being this stewpid in this 21st century grin
jesus!!! I go wound u ooo. Why u de spoil my market nau? grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don't want to be a number 20 somtin wife sad
grin grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by daveP(m): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2014
KingTom:

***Appears behind davep revealing to him that what he froze was actually a hologram, Turns his undertakers heart into a clump of snakes, DaveP still stunned decides to attack but just before he does I carry AfricanApple on my broad shoulders as she blushes and her cheeks turn red. We disappear together leaving DaveP alone with his clump of snakes. His screams echo "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"
grin grin grin

(comes out from behind a hidden tree, bends down to take Gustavo disguising as dave since coffin time started.slaps Gustavo's cheeks to waken him. He gets up stunned) amigos grin nice one. Your accent and air was a near perfect semblance to me that he didnt know who was who cos of this(shows untertaker's hat) grin grin grin he took a dummy on his broad chest as well(they walk towards a diner close by. African** is seen having a good time) see it wasnt her all this while.(waves) Tom must be furious by now! grin grin grin

(curtains fall)
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by mzhorlah(f): 3:29am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

oh now I get you
it should be xtarxhyne or mzhorlah
my moniker here and there..jigsawkillah what's the P,what's the game about BTW

Errmmm did I just hear u say Naijaboiy...taah far from it tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by mzhorlah(f): 3:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Sehindemi:

Erm em..

Owk den..

If dat'z d truth!
smiley
hey babe,you can be his partner if u want too,I have no business with him. Am done with him
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by mzhorlah(f): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2014
luxanne:

Hehe. Mzmariah you mean to say cheesy

@Mzmariah, all of them join jare, and then add JigsawKillah to give us the 'J' musketeers grin

Oya, do the needful jor wink
there z one mzhorlah like that jor tongue and here comes her grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Nobleval:
Waiting... smiley

hmmmmmm am here dearie kiss when is the competition going to hold because I will only be free as from next weekend.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by KingTom(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2014
daveP:

(comes out from behind a hidden tree, bends down to take Gustavo disguising as dave since coffin time started.slaps Gustavo's cheeks to waken him. He gets up stunned) amigos grin nice one. Your accent and air was a near perfect semblance to me that he didnt know who was who cos of this(shows untertaker's hat) grin grin grin he took a dummy on his broad chest as well(they walk towards a diner close by. African** is seen having a good time) see it wasnt her all this while.(waves) Tom must be furious by now! grin grin grin

(curtains fall)
DaveP and Gustavo approach what they think is AfricanApple only to discover that it was actually a dummy placed there at that exact position, as daveP touches the dummy, Gustavo tries to warn him, but he refuses, daveP disappears along side his doppelganger Gustavo into a vortex where hands appear from time to time to whip them with koboko. My darling AfricanApple having such a good heart decides its best free them, I give in to her smile and release daveP from the dungeon as he and Gustavo beg to serve as my gatekeepers I oblige and return to my beloved in our chambers.
********Scene**********
**Fades**
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Trypa(f): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2014
dre11:

Am cool and doing good

What kept u awake till this time

Lol it's my baby davep smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmmmm am here dearie kiss when is the competition going to hold because I will only be free as from next weekend.
dunno smiley I'll ask luxanne though. I hope you're good. kiss
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JigsawKillah(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
mzhorlah:
my moniker here and there..jigsawkillah what's the P,what's the game about BTW

Errmmm did I just hear u say Naijaboiy...taah far from it tongue

Lol
I'd really want to do this contest with you
But I already have a partner.....sehindemi tho I'm yet to see.her break light
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JigsawKillah(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2014
mzhorlah:
hey babe,you can be his partner if u want too,I have no business with him. Am done with him

You're done with me?
Chineke!
No come spoil show here jare
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Sehindemi(f): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Lol
See my fake partner..
Did U ask of me??

How're U doing anyway??
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JigsawKillah(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Sehindemi:

See my fake partner..
Did U ask of me??

How're U doing anyway??

Didn't you get my mail?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Sehindemi(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Didn't you get my mail?
Nope..
Though I'm currently avin probz with my yahoo acct..
Dunno wat'z wrong with it,
I've not been able to sign in 4 a while now...
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JigsawKillah(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Sehindemi:

Nope..

Don't you think we need to know each other?
I think that's the essence of this contest....so at least we can stand a chance of winning
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JigsawKillah(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Sehindemi:

Nope..

If you're on WhatsApp or BBM....do well to look up my siggy let's get acquainted
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Trypa:

Tashamania na who said we asin mi n davep don't no each oda? We do n we do knw wats runing in our mind

Thats soo cool then smiley wish you guys luck!
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Sehindemi(f): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

If you're on WhatsApp or BBM....do well to look up my siggy let's get acquainted
Aiit..
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Sehindemi(f): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Don't you think we need to know each other?
I think that's the essence of this contest....so at least we can stand a chance of winning
Dat'z very true..

Will add U up on BBM!
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by mzhorlah(f): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Lol
flirt,God will help you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JigsawKillah(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
mzhorlah:
flirt,God will help you

I'm not flirting ma'am
Its a game....deal with it
Its not like you even liked me a bit sef
U wan js spoil my show
It won't work
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Nobleval:
dunno smiley I'll ask luxanne though. I hope you're good. kiss

am good o, you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.