Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (425367 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
miztola:

Will be in Lag prolly by the end of the year. grin

When do u want me to come to Delta lemme start planning?
End of what You dey joke abi In fact I will pretend I didn't see that. undecided

On 13th or 14th of next month.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
harlos:

ofcos, he almost got me sad
Yea but Sweetease who was the tissue connecting our heart to our soul was there to rescue you from the cunny pranks of lalaboi.....

You need thank ST o grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
miztola:

mabinu......na condition

Which condition

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
When are you coming to lag again You've also refused to.come to Delta. You eh sad

You decided not to reply the last message..........................

Still the same you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
dre11:

You decided not to reply the last message..........................

Still the same you
shocked shocked

Which was your last msg??

The bolded.......SMH.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
dre11:

Hum!

The feeling is MUTUAL.......

Do wake up early and go for mass
You mean this? Wow.

The feeling is mutual? I doubt.

Good evening
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
shocked shocked

Which was your last msg??

The bolded.......SMH.

Good that you can dig it up...
And you have seen that am not just assuming but I was right

Keep shaking your head,

The feeling is mutual? I doubt.
Me self doubt your own
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
dre11:

Good that you can dig it up...
And you have seen that am not just assuming but I was right

Keep shaking your head,

Me self doubt your own
Keep doubting.

Good night. undecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Keep doubting.

Good night. undecided

Just like you.........
Keep doubting

Atleast, I did show I care by contacting you and saying a word.......but I met your silence
And did you reciprocate...............

So before you acuse me.... Check yourself
Goodnight too
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JoeCutie(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
miztola:
Will tell you soonwink
Let it be soon oh. Real soon! tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by JoeCutie(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
miztola:
Will tell you soonwink
Let it be soon oh. Real soon! tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
dre11:

Just like you.........
Keep doubting

Atleast, I did show I care by contacting you and saying a word.......but I met your silence
And did you reciprocate...............

So before you acuse me.... Check yourself
Goodnight too
I don't need to check anything.

You really care I see.

Good night again.

Good night miztola sweet. kiss

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
End of what You dey joke abi In fact I will pretend I didn't see that. undecided

On 13th or 14th of next month.
Lol

Lets chat on whatsapp
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Princeparix:

Yea but Sweettease who was the tissue connecting our heart to our soul was there to rescue you from the cunny pranks of lalaboi.....

You need thank ST o grin

hmmm...i dey miss my sweet juicy mango embarassed
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don't need to check anything.

You really care I see.

Good night again.

Good night miztola sweet. kiss

I can read in-between the lines @ emboldened

Good morning
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2015
dre11:

I can read in-between the lines @ emboldened

Good morning
Good morning to you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
Good morning to you

See you at the other side of the day......

If their is a respond from you
#church-tins
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
dre11:

See you at the other side of the day......

If their is a respond from you
#church-tins
Alright.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
harlos:

If you really do.... then go get her back grin Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Princeparix:

If you really do.... then go get her back grin Happy Sunday bro.
undecidedundecided i wish sad
Good morning smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015
harlos:
undecidedundecided i wish sad
Good morning smiley
You can man.
*modified*
we can bro

how u dy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
miztola:
Like??

Lol..actually don't no how the thing gonna be

But I would like if everybody in this section say their own opinion and suggest something Good.

Better
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Na only chat full here...nothing Hot
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Princeparix:

You can man.

*modified*

we can bro

how u dy
I mean someone has profess to her about how much he crazy in love wirh her picture cheesy

Sweettease show o. i don miss u o embarassed
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by lalaboi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
harlos:

It wasnt a prank. Sweettease believed it and has since dropped harlot harlos from her recording/dating label grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
lalaboi:

It wasnt a prank. Sweettease believed it and has since dropped harlot harlos from her recording/dating label grin
baad somebody... Our love wasn't on contract base fa.

chai! lalaboiundecided I smell something cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
Alright.

Just back........

Hope you waka go morning mass
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
harlos:

I mean someone has profess to her about how much he crazy in love wirh her picture cheesy

Sweettease show o. i don miss u o embarassed

That dude was in love with her picture but you were in love with her unique and simple personality.... You love the real Sweettease smiley

Lalaboi come here when I go toilet
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Princeparix:

That dude was in love with her picture but you were in love with her unique and simple personality.... You love the real Sweettease smiley

Lalaboi come here when I go toilet

cheesycheesy

Dont mind lalaboi jare, I have seen him peeping on the mango tree at the back of the thread, he fell when he wanted to extend the length of his neck grin
unfortunately u nor dey.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
harlos:

cheesycheesy

Dont mind lalaboi jare, I have seen him peeping on the mango tree at the back of the thread, he fell when he wanted to extend the length of his neck grin
unfortunately u nor dey.

grin make Una help beg lalaboi to bring back all the NL dudes and barbies him carry go imprison for that him brothel....

I d suspect say Na where Jbluv dey too cool cool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Miztola you dare not see ant man without me. sad
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
dre11:

Just back........

Hope you waka go morning mass
Yes I go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.