Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (425520 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

I'll probably take it down at some point

Ayy, thanks smiley

You know I was wondering why I woke up abruptly perusing nairaland.

But my o my, that pic turned me on *covers face*

Why did you have a paper up?

What I will do to make you mine sad
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

You know I was wondering why I woke up abruptly perusing nairaland.

But my o my, that pic turned me on *covers face*

Why did you have a paper up?

What I will do to make you mine sad
Lool see turn on ko turn off ni

I wrote my monicker on it as proof that it's me

Loool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool see turn on ko turn off ni

I wrote my monicker on it as proof that it's me

Loool

I wouldn't doubt it was you though you look more mature in this pic and your eyes look more softer.

Am being serious oh, am having some hard thoughts here which you help stoked further.

*hands akimbo*

For someone who doesn't want to communicate off nairaland, you ain't helping matters oh
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

I wouldn't doubt it was you though you look more mature in this pic and your eyes look more softer.

Am being serious oh, am having some hard thoughts here which you help stoked further.

*hands akimbo*

For someone who doesn't want to communicate off nairaland, you ain't helping matters oh
Lol pele tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol pele tongue

It is not good oh, is that all you going to say to a brother?

Can you be with someone younger than you?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

It is not good oh, is that all you going to say to a brother?

Can you be with someone younger than you?
Preferably not but I would and I have
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

Preferably not but I would and I have

Why not? How much younger was that?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Why not? How much younger was that?
I've just always preferred older, wouldn't turn the person down just because of it though, 1 year
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

I've just always preferred older, wouldn't turn the person down just because of it though, 1 year

Okay ...do I look older?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Okay ...do I look older?
Awww, nice pic. Yeah you do actually
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

Awww, nice pic. Yeah you do actually

Welcome to the club. cheesy

Last I heard, I look 52 grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Welcome to the club. cheesy

Last I heard, I look 52 grin
Lool not quite
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool not quite

Lol...how long did the relationship last? What's the longest you've been with someone?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol...how long did the relationship last? What's the longest you've been with someone?
Lol like 6 months, na fling. Eh, maybe just under two years
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol like 6 months, na fling. Eh, maybe just under two years
Fling? shocked. What led both to end?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Fling? shocked. What led both to end?
Lol don't worry

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye

What's the qualities you look out for the most in a guy?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2017
@1bkaye

What are those specific things that someone says that gets them sieved into a waste basket?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:
@1bkaye

What are those specific things that someone says that gets them sieved into a waste basket?
Lol you ask a lot of random questions o...

Urm, can't really think of them right now off the top, I guess something like habitual ignorance is one?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol you ask a lot of random questions o...

Urm, can't really think of them right now off the top, I guess something like habitual ignorance is one?

Lol...yes been told so, like an interrogator. Let's just say I jump from one end of the painting to another end to piece it up.

The aim is to understand you. Why did you avoid the previous question?

"Habitual ignorance", sounds like a polite way of saying "being dumb".

The more my curiosity, the more brazen and blunt my questions can get.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by xhermuel(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2017
SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYS BET,YOU CAN CONTACT ME PRIVATELY THROUGH CALL OR WHATS APP, IF YOU NEED MY VIP GAMES OR TIPS =>> +2347060412316
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol...yes been told so, like an interrogator. Let's just say I jump from one end of the painting to another end to piece it up.

The aim is to understand you. Why did you avoid the previous question?

"Habitual ignorance", sounds like a polite way of saying "being dumb".

The more my curiosity, the more brazen and blunt my questions can get.
Lol right

I didn't see it, urm, funny, intelligent etc the usuals
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol right

I didn't see it, urm, funny, intelligent etc the usuals

As per that question I got that from your diary.

Ok. If you are disinterested by it, do say.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
•••
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vorpal:

If you were in the wife shoes, how would you feel about this comment?

From a woman to another woman, do you think it's the right thing to come from you?
Think I missed that part, he'd posted his story in bits so missed the part about his wife
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Think I missed that part, he'd posted his story in bits so missed the part about his wife

okay
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by ToyinDipo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Howdy 1bkaye?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Howdy 1bkaye?
Hey there
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by ToyinDipo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Hey there
Hollering.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Hey there

••
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
••

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.