Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short (2388 Views)

What's Your Best Domestic And Foreign Songs For The Year 2014? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by ijebabe: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2013
RECON Digital, have been developing a family comedy animated television series titled "Domestic Disturbance". The test pilot was released September 2011 and they have been working on the short episodes for the first "season" of the show.

The series is directed by RECON-Digital’s founder, Gatumia Gatumia,from Kenya. He is also the 2011 Chase Bank, Enablis, ILO Business Launchpad Overall Winner. RECON-Digital has broken new ground by completing two pilot animated short films, “The Greedy Lords of the Jungle” and “Domestic Disturbance”. The Greedy Lords of the Jungle was selected for screening at the 2009 Durban Film Festival.

Enjoy the test pilot for Domestic Disturbance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmHLR1Db-8c
Re: Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by ijebabe: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2013
Released only yesterday, this is a taste of more to come from RECON Digital.

Haki, the youngest in the family, asks Mum some tough questions related to pregnancy. Shock! Well, like any parent faced with such a situation, Mum somehow manages to come up with an answer... sort of. This marks Mum and Haki's animation debut. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzpYYdTBZzI
Re: Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thanks for sharing this. What a breath of new life with this indigenous African comic.
Re: Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by VillageBoi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wow, those were so good and as 'Brand New' said - what a breath of fresh air! Nice one Ijebabe.
Re: Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by ijebabe: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
I wasn't expecting much when I found the video but after watching my mouth had dropped. It's too damn short!
I hope they finish it soon though its been delayed too long already.
Re: Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
ijebabe: I wasn't expecting much when I found the video but after watching my mouth had dropped. It's too damn short!
I hope they finish it soon though its been delayed too long already.
The first video is quite okay, but the second one where the little girl asked questions was too short. I mean she only asked two or three questions and mummy sent her to bed.grin I'm hoping they can do a full series though cuz there's something about we Africans that tells me such animation series could be a tough call. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short by ijebabe: 11:07am On May 16, 2013
Here's another installment of Domestic Disturbance entitled, "Career Day Blues".

As the day for Junior to "discuss" his career choice with Dad's friends comes closer, he is still firmly undecided and seriously stressed out. For some the choice about what path to follow seems so clear, while for others it's just not that simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obkH1Sbafgk

(1) (Reply)

VFX Is A Must In Nollywood / TYRANT {pictures Included} / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye (mount Zion) Debut India's First Gospel Movie 'rupantar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.