Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

GOD FORBID! Series3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOD FORBID! Series3 (731 Views)

GOD FORBID! 2 / GOD FORBID! Series1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD FORBID! Series3 by ChikaSunday(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2013
...Continued from series 1 & 2 posted some days earlier.

Hnm, hnm, hnm, hnm, I have not finished bearing your demise: look at what your children has just done! They have just given me a bitter pill that I cannot chew nor swallow alone! No mother can bear this, Derrick. Which mother on this earth can bear this consuming and better-wished-or-dreamed misfortune? No good mother! No good mother at all!

This is a bombshell! The sacred dish has been broken; and the sacred viper is now let loose. Who will bail me out of this debacle? Who will bail me? Derrick, my Derrick! Trouble has put on mini-skirt. Derrick I am finished.

It is better I joined you and leave these children alone to rot in this shame all the rest of their cursed lives! Yes, it is better I joined you! Yes, it would be an easy payment of the debt of nature; just fifty tablets of Paracetamol, or one small bottle of KILL IT ALL, and I wouldn’t even know that I have kicked the bucket, and lo, I would be beside you again to continue in the savory of the glory of our intimate live whose introduction we only tasted before those boys wey thunder go fire their head and nyansh just came to spoil it all.

...To be continued
Re: GOD FORBID! Series3 by Cuddlemii: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Chika-Sunday:
...Continued from series 1 & 2 posted some days earlier.

Hnm, hnm, hnm, hnm, I have not finished bearing your demise: look at what your children has just done! They have just given me a bitter pill that I cannot chew nor swallow alone! No mother can bear this, Derrick. Which mother on this earth can bear this consuming and better-wished-or-dreamed misfortune? No good mother! No good mother at all!

This is a bombshell! The sacred dish has been broken; and the sacred viper is now let loose. Who will bail me out of this debacle? Who will bail me? Derrick, my Derrick! Trouble has put on mini-skirt. Derrick I am finished.

It is better I joined you and leave these children alone to rot in this shame all the rest of their cursed lives! Yes, it is better I joined you! Yes, it would be an easy payment of the debt of nature; just fifty tablets of Paracetamol, or one small bottle of KILL IT ALL, and I wouldn’t even know that I have kicked the bucket, and lo, I would be beside you again to continue in the savory of the glory of our intimate live whose introduction we only tasted before those boys wey thunder go fire their head and nyansh just came to spoil it all.

...To be continued

Oh, there was a first and second?
Why don't you compile all the short series into a thread.
Creating a thread for every short post or update seems disorganized and stressful.
It means if the series are up to 20, then we have to go through 20 threads? Ha!
People will loose interest traveling back and forth just to read short posts.
Please, look at other stories on this section and observe them.
Thanks.
Re: GOD FORBID! Series3 by ChikaSunday(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Oh, there was a first and second?
Why don't you compile all the short series into a thread.
Creating a thread for every short post or update seems disorganized and stressful.
It means if the series are up to 20, then we have to go through 20 threads? Ha!
People will loose interest traveling back and forth just to read short posts.
Please, look at other stories on this section and observe them.
Thanks.

Don't worry, everything has purpose. Goldfish is for some people and they will strive to get it.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Not So “good Friday” Indeed / The Lootitudes / The Maiden's Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.