Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? (2696 Views)

Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by aboki1010: 10:27am On May 03, 2006
You are dating a nice looking pretty babe who is all you need in a woman but as time goes on and u start chatting to know yourselves better,you discover that her first boyfriend died in an accident, second boyfriend fell ill and died while the 3rd (last before u) died in the sosoliso air crash, what would u do,be the man and fight for love or RUN FOR YOUR LIFE??
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by beyunce(f): 10:31am On May 03, 2006
how would u know that her last 3 boyfriends died mysteriously??
anyways if we were to be styl-plus and imagine that.
well i definitely wont know what to do
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by babymine(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2006
Run for ya life! grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by whitelexi(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2006
Take her to God for checkups but stay with her grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by diyobdw(f): 11:08am On May 03, 2006
Run for your life! your after life and the ones to come after that.
She is jinx'd period! shocked shocked
you can't help that by being a sacrificial lamb.No way undecided undecided
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by truthfully: 11:15am On May 03, 2006
whitelexi:

Stay with her,ke? For what? Take her to God and LEAVE HER THERE.
aboki if you were my brother or son, I would flog u for staying with her long enough to send this post. Lovingitis is catching u abi? Keep on loving. U hear. Luv oh. Luv very very well

1 Like

Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by babymine(f): 11:46am On May 03, 2006
@ whitelexi

That's so sweet. kiss kiss
I hope you mean it. wink wink

@ truthfully
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by whitelexi(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2006
Every word of it grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by babymine(f): 2:19pm On May 03, 2006
Good for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by truthfully: 4:14pm On May 03, 2006
@ Whitelexi
Y would u want to do such a thing U actually mean what u said? Don't u think it would be better if u take her 2 God n leave her there so He can help her?? it's easier said than done. U just wait til u r in that situation. I am sure u will move faster that the wind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by mckaycee(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2006
some things like this might be spiritual and I will be a fool for staying put in such a relationship. Even if I would like to act Jack in Titanic, naaaaa!!!!!!! no way!!!!
Come to think of it, it might be a spirirtual husband at work.
It's simple, TAKE HER TO A VERY STRONG PASTOR OR EVANGELIST AND WATCH FROM A VERY FAR DISTANCE.
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by diyobdw(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2006
@mckaycee
"AND WATCH FROM A VERY FAR DISTANCE."
Exactly wink
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by O4real(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2006
What do u guys mean? angry . It might not be her fault. Yeah, since we Africans are spiritual then go the seers and healers level if you want. But 4 me, lets take her to the LAB and bisect her and test her organs to see that there are no strange DNA in her and do oda test. If nothing, then she will go to the psychiatrist 4 diagnosis after which if still abortive then she'll go to a mental home. 4 crying out loud, she might just b mentally tormenting these guys to death! shocked shocked . So if still not successful, then we will head to the homes where she will be housed and visited regularly by me. Love Agape! grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2006
fight for love!!!!!!!!
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by kimba(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2006
@aboki1010

Is it a true story?
just wondering on the sosoliso stuff part,

On a lighter sense, youve gotta be careful, just in case you end up like they did, cause for your case,
it might not be mysterious!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by zebudaya(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2006
It's probably not a true story but if it is i would run run run shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There's no need playing with the devil in his backyard.

Run and Run,
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by yemstar(f): 9:13pm On May 03, 2006
grin grin This sounds awfully like CONCUBINE  grin grin. But on a more serious note you don't have to jump into danger to prove your a man, if you know u can't handle her i suggest you find the exit, cool but if you strongly believe she is a good person and worth fighting and dying for then go ahead my brotha. All the best though wink
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by babymine(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2006
True Word! cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by nikitareal(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2006
whitelexi:

they died doesnt mean u ll died.r u a believer?
theres 1 tin u should knw(wit GOD al tins r possible)
HE is da way
go meet a man of GOD 4 advice
if u really love her,dnt abandon her
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Queen1(f): 1:29pm On May 05, 2006
what is she waiting for go for deliverance before it is too late.
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by baby4u2(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

fight for love!!!!!!!!

you mean fight for your life!!!!
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by curiousNja(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2006
No, I wouldn't. Sounds risky to me. undecided
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by eveseh(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2006
i dont know?maybe undecided
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Priscila(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2006
Take her to counselling then live happily there after
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by whitelexi(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2006
truthfully:

@ Whitelexi
Y would u want to do such a thing U actually mean what u said? Don't u think it would be better if u take her 2 God n leave her there so He can help her?? it's easier said than done. U just wait til you're in that situation. I am sure u will move faster that the wind grin grin grin grin grin grin

It takes a good heart, my brother, and Balls grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by biodun404(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2006
God forbid it,i am gonna ask from my family if i should go on or not or find out about her family background.if i hear that i am gonna join the other onesn wherever they might be,I AM GONNARUN AWAY LIKE STYL-PLUS.
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by whitelexi(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2006
biodun404:

God forbid it,i am going to ask from my family if i should go on or not or find out about her family background.if i hear that i am going to join the other onesn wherever they might be,I AM GONNARUN AWAY LIKE STYL-PLUS.

Like i said earlier, it takes balls grin
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by tushman(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2006
omo, my escape velocity no go get part two.even father abraham denied sarah when he faced death.who i be?
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by O4real(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2006
what are u guys saying, why run away. Dont you know she's a rich empress. undecided
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by zebudaya(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2006
I would hit it and run for my life, if i am still alive after 3 days, and agros still persists i would hit it again and again,
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by O4real(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2006
Do D D@mned Thing like a Dance Hall Queen!
Re: Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by whitelexi(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2006
You have to understand that its not her fault, she doesn't love to see her lovers die, and u can just imagine the kinda shock she'd be going thru each time something like that happens, What u need to do is not run away and desert her like 'tails in btw legs', what she needs is love and companionship and more love and companionship. Take her to God to check if its sprirtual, solve the problem and u will recieve absolute respect and love from her cos she knows u are different and will never forget how u stood by her. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your People Does Not Support Who You Want To Marry. / How Do I Say , I Love U / Lovely Text Message For Your Enjoyment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.