Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Diary Of An Unborn Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diary Of An Unborn Child (1605 Views)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Unborn Child by lami4life(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
Below is a write-up by an unknown writer and is written in the 1st person. It's written to chronicle the process of fetal development.
Go thru it and tell me what u feel. Will tell u what i feel later.

OCTOBER 5:

Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, i am as small as a seed of an apple, but it is i already. And i am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just abut everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

OCTOBER 19:

Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But i am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And i am.

OCTOBER 23:

My mouth is just begining to open now. Just think, in a year or so i shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: 'MAMA'

OCTOBER 25:

My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then i shall die.

NOVEMBER 2:

I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are begining to take shape. But i have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother's arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

NOVEMBER 12:

Tiny fingers are begining to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I'll be able to stroke my mother's hair with them.

NOVEMBER 20:

It wasn't until today that the doctor told mom that i am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

NOVEMBER 25:

My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don't even know that i am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

DECEMBER 10:

My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright & shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has.

DECEMBER 13:

I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what i want more than anyting is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?

DECEMBER 24:

I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart. Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evently: tup-tup, tup-tup. You'll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

DECEMBER 28:

Today, my mother killed me.

- Culled from the Awake! Magazine

I know issues of abortion have been discussed in past threads, but I'm reliving it from another perspective. What do you think?
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by almondjoy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
Great write-up!  My prayer is that abortion should always be the last resort as woman learn to take care of themselves better as opposed to using themselves as "pit stops" for guys who want to relieve themselves.  Not a funny subject at all. Thanks.  I sadly enjoyed your write-up.

Still pro-choice and will always be! kiss
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
Very touchy.
. . . . .poor foetus.Pro choice for real,i am . cool
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by reindeer: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2008
Life offers us series of hard choices to be made, Lets always strive to make choices with a clear conscience and live with the consequences or benefits.Im still pro choice, regardless.
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by LadieSeun(f): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2008
no matter what, i will always b against abortion
we should always learn 2 give an unborn baby chance in life
bcuz u never kno what kind of SUCCESS he/she would b in da FUTURE
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by reindeer: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2008
being idealistic doesnt solve problems when confronted with hard choices, i pray the last poster never has to wake up to make one, talk is cheap!
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by LadieSeun(f): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2008
reindeer:

being idealistic doesnt solve problems when confronted with hard choices, i pray the last poster never has to wake up to make one, talk is cheap!
if dat eva happens to me ( I PRAY I WOULD NOT FIND MYSLEF IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION), no matter wat i kno and pray to GOD that i will be able to make the right decision, which is to KEEP the baby!!!
n i also hope u or anyone else dont find urself in dat kinda of situation!

(1) (Reply)

Health tips for heart and body / Easy Slim Coffee For Weight Loss / See How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home(dentist Approved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.