Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

How She Make Millions Within 2 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How She Make Millions Within 2 Months (1773 Views)

8 Best Fiverr Gigs That Will Make You $3,000 In 2 Months 100% Guarantee / Jumia Sacks 187 Staff Within 2 Years / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by dav8id(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dont get it twisted,coz she make morethan 4 millions naira within 2 months and you think you too can hit that in that shortest time NO... OH YES you may hit more than that, who's know!!
is unfortunate i innatiated the idea but she step into millions before me.though i manage to make almost 400k starting from mid december last year.
sometime early december last year i came up with this newly discovery idea and i share it with my fbook friends.are you wondering what that ideas is all about? Ok , its have to do with importing and supplying of customized made android tablet to some groups of individual whice then resell it within themselve.
so after sharing this idea on fbk, this lady contacted me and show her interest ,finally we both agreed to meet one on one. On december 25 been xmas day, she left makurdi down to lafia my home town,we discussed alot and i reveal the newly discovery to her,she paid me the agreed charges. She apply what i teaches her,her client accept her presentation and told her to supply them 100 pcs of customise android tablet for them.but something happen as she"s asking for 12k profit per each android while her client insisted to pay 8k profit per android. She contacted me and explained to me how the deal go. And i told her to cut the profit to 4k per android but her client have to order for 1000 pcs and i also told her the reason why her client need to order 1000 pcs..so she do as i told her and her client did'nt welcome the idea but after she've explained reason why they need to order for 1000 pcs to her clien,they immediately welcome the idea and also agreed to pay her 4,500 as profit per android .not even the 4k i suggested.
as am typing this the deal is already be signed, the money was been make available to her by the client,the 1000 pcs of the android are in the final stage for shippin,g immediately the china new year festival end, the first bitch of the android will be shipped and that will be 350 pcs.
interested part of this kind of business is, most of this targeted group of individual that you are supplying the customized android always like to partner with,ie you suply to them while the resell it.once you supply them the next thing is,they will ask for parnership with you. 2 people i teach this newly discovery are already into partnership so far included me as person, i"ve just concluded a deal today and am to import and supply 200 pcs...
if you are thinking of what business to invest your money into,the i suggest you learn this newly discovery and make millions in a shortest time.
with this newly discovery, you will learn iow to post yourself before a manufacturer and he will offer you free shipping using dhl or ups and also enjoy cheaper price ..
if you care to know the exact step that lady follow or the exact step we follow. The get in touch with me thrugh phone number you see in my signature.
am not promising you millions but making at lease 100k a month is guaranted..pls mark my word.30k i ok for u to start
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
U don't always reply my email sir david, its nt fair o
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by dav8id(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
mikelreal: U don't always reply my email sir david, its nt fair o
i'm sorry friend. What the email is all about?
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
dav8id: i'm sorry friend. What the email is all about?
I've been following you for months now. The email is about knowing more about this post
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by dav8id(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
@All pls make sure you contact me and understand how the sytem work first before making any payment.

the 30k i make mention ealiar as the startup capital can not really be but the 30k is the amount you will use to import the sample android that you will present to your client.
there is not loss in this businesr,coz you only import when your client demand for it...
also you are going to deal with manufacturers of such product not the middlemen...

join the train and let's make the money together..
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by julius900(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
How do we contact you?
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by timchuks87: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
The only problem here is the quality of these android tabs u speak of, even knitting shops make tablets in China these days.

And they come with tonnes of glitches, nothing like the branded or at least the more expensive ones.

Can you give specs of the tablets you are talking about.?
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by okechukwu3: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
I am interested, send me ur number.
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by franel79(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
One day, we will all wake up to discover that so so so and so lost so so so millions in importation business like we once heard when Forex trading was recently introduced by IT Savvy Nigerians. Make una take am easy oh.
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=mikelreal]
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by adagSON: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
timchuks87: The only problem here is the quality of these android tabs u speak of, even knitting shops make tablets in China these days.

And they come with tonnes of glitches, nothing like the branded or at least the more expensive ones.

Can you give specs of the tablets you are talking about.?
the qualities and the space should not be your problem because everything you need to know about android and the space will be reveal to you. Only when you join the train..
Re: How She Make Millions Within 2 Months by adagSON: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
franel79: One day, we will all wake up to discover that so so so and so lost so so so millions in importation business like we once heard when Forex trading was recently introduced by IT Savvy Nigerians. Make una take am easy oh.
it's constant to any business.

(1)

Pls How Do I Go About Toilet Roll Production / How I Get 2,000 Facebook Likes In Just 2 Weeks (screenshot) / Breaking The Dominance Of DSTV In Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.