Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

How To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online (2368 Views)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / How To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online by papalsman: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Pls can someone tell me d geuine online business
Re: How To Make Money Online by OMOLADY(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
BULK SMS BUSINESS
Re: How To Make Money Online by Tonjeola1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Affiliate marketing
Re: How To Make Money Online by maxibrainz: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2013
Football beting, it a cool way of making money online just by predicting who would win the match no need to predict scores if u need the info tell me

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online by emailguru: 4:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Choose either of, Information Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging. Once you are done choosing anyone of the those, Let me know if you want me to put you through. It will always be my pleasure to help you out.
Re: How To Make Money Online by wealthydan(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2013
you can either do forex or do simple, easy, mlm like www.mxfastmoney.com/id/index.php?ref=bank

beep me on 08186020388 time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online by tunad4rari(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2013
bro info marketing and affiliate how do i go abt it.
Re: How To Make Money Online by gametalk: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
emailguru: Choose either of, Information Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging. Once you are done choosing anyone of the those, Let me know if you want me to put you through. It will always be my pleasure to help you out.
Can you help me out with information marketing
Re: How To Make Money Online by papalsman: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2013
emailguru: Choose either of, Information Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging. Once you are done choosing anyone of the those, Let me know if you want me to put you through. It will always be my pleasure to help you out.
I choose information marketing and blogging explain pls
Re: How To Make Money Online by emailguru: 3:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Information Marketing: People need information every now and then about something or how to do something better and stuff like that. The most important value about information marketing is that it profess solution to peoples needs. For instance, if you discover a market or group of people with a common needs such as, how to chose the sex of a baby, how to acquire a land without money, how to study overseas without a visa, how to cure cancer using pawpaw leave,how to build an inverter, how to generate solar energy in your house, how acquire all you need in life without spending a dime etc. The list could go on and on. If you check very well, the common thing with all this titles is that they all solve a specific problem or need.

You could package your info products in either an eBook format, Audio, Video, Seminar, etc. Depending on the best convenient for you. Once done, you can advertise your info product through either online platforms, google, newspaper, radio etc.

Provide your payment details and your customers will gladly pay you in exchange for the info received. As an info marketer, you are a solution finder, as such, you must strive always to provide the right solution to people's need or problems. This is why in my opinion, info marketing business is the most lucrative venture ever. All it takes from you is to source the material you will use, and good thing is that the solution has already being provided for you if you know the right way to go about it.

Affiliate Marketing: In this business model, you may not have the capacity to create your own information product, but you can help other people sell their information products and they will pay you huge commission for it. That is simply it. Build a blog or website in your chosen niche, imbed the affiliate program you are promoting, advertise your website with article marketing, drive traffic to your affiliate link and then make your money. Chikenan!

There are a whole lot more to talk about in this two business models I have given you. But to be honest with you, online business is very lucrative if you have the right person to put you you through and the patience to excel.

Let me know if you have further inquiries please.
Re: How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 15, 2013
maxibrainz: Football beting, it a cool way of making money online just by predicting who would win the match no need to predict scores if u need the info tell me

am interested @ akobi24@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online by maxibrainz: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Akobi24:
am interested @ akobi24@yahoo.com
sent it another great weekend with lot of matches to make cool money
Re: How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2013
If you are interested in making money online, read my signature and follow the instructions.
Re: How To Make Money Online by Itohenry: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
this is your final bus stop in the search for How To Make Money Online. The truth is that We have being teaching Nigerian Youths on how to make additional money doing legal businesses without stress. We have, after a much careful study and lots of practice, put some materials together that will help you make cool money online with ease. This is an A B C of making money online in a genuine way. For as many interested in this send an email to:
additionalNaira@gmail.com

shalom
Re: How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent it another great weekend with lot of matches to make cool money
can you tell me more on how to place my bet because on monday am to bank to pay. I am now registered. Thanks for you help.
Re: How To Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2013
Information marketing tweaked with Network marketing.

You may want to be part of what we're doing here on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

More details here:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

All the best.
Re: How To Make Money Online by Itohenry: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2013
The BEST and the EASY way to making money online is through INFORMATION Marketing.
To do this some steps are involved. I will be taking some time to show you these steps, but for today lets consider just the first two (2) summarily.

The FIRST step to making money on the internet is to identify your NICHE. By that I mean you decide who you want to help. Those out there that you want to help who are they? where are they? What is their current situation? What is their age range? There the list is going on and on unending…
As for me I am out to help Nigerians youths that need additional money to do so.

The second step is closely linked to the first one, it says what is that that you have experience in? Just take a very close look at your life and your past, you have a well of experience. Or better still there is something you can do right now which that guy next to you can’t do well.
NOW this is a POWERFUL FACT: that thing you can do, or that experience you had, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE is in need of it desperately. Where I say DESPERATELY, I mean it that way.

WELL what has this to do with making money online? A lot of it. Before I come your way next time, sit down NOW and begin to put in writing that your experience or HOW to do what you can do.

Best regards,
Pst Itohan Henry
AdditionalNaira@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online by vexing(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls someone should tell me how I can fund my Liberty Reserve account.
Re: How To Make Money Online by rozayx5(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2013
another thread for scammer to showcase their talent

closes door on thread undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consumers Complain Bitterly Of Fidson Bitters’ Poor Performance / See How Local Dry Gin (ogogoro) Is Produced / Latest Konga Commission Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.