Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? (5272 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? (2) (3) (4)

What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Adanyebe(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hello, guyz, As valentine seems to be drawing closer and closer by the day I just kept on wondering, what should one accept as a valentine gift from his or her partner. I mean should it be something romantic or anything at all. Secondly, should guyz/ladies shy away from gifts like inner wears, boxer shots and undies?
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Love, sincerity, dedication and all other positivities. Physical gifts are immaterial!!!!
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Dygeasy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Yet another valentine thread.! Smdh
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Eneze1(f): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
how many of this valentine topics is going to make frontpage? smh

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by ugotheman(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Any sincere gift of love from the heart from her would do.love u Oma
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sexkillz is enjoying this...grin grin
Eneze1: how many of this valentine topics is going to make frontpage? smh
Dygeasy: Yet another valentine thread.! Smdh
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by jmichael(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
A bible!

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Tunjman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
February 14, a day when some gullible ladies will start the countdown to November...a day without public holiday but much gallivanting...a day when colour red will not signify 'danger' but 'love/lust'...a day when brothels,confectioneries and gift stores will smile to the bank while that poor guy squeezes face...a day when STDs will expand territory...a day when "dull guys" will run bankrupt without "show"...a day some ladies won't be moved by gifts but, marriage proposal...a day some girls will prefer eatery, cinemas,I-Tech gadgets and other material stuffs to "re-assuring words".

#Different strokes for different folks...valentine palaver#

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by spywareczar(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tooth pick
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by daguru(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Renewal of vows
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Accept chewing stick
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by CHRISKY: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
D reply i av bin waiting 4 since d 1st day i saw her.

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Goodays(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
The gift of true self and not lies, pretends and cheat.

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by bigfat03(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
1 kiss.1 hug and 2pieces of the latest ranger rover sport wink

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Dermie: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Chuu!, what other gift than 14 strokes of cane(Red).
cheesysmileycheesy

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by enonicholas: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked not longer in vogue shocked
Goodays: The gift of true self and not lies, pretends and cheat.

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by KINGwax(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wot sort of queastion is ds? A gift clb be anyting. Must u be te one to determine wot u'll e given?
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by aigjoey(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Y paying heavily for browsing
data wen u can gt up to 5gb
with expiring date put at 2014
for free buy using ur Airtel sim.
Its what i am using nw, its so
real and simple to activate. Intrested browsers should call
07083731078 or 07033997272. If u ar nt
convince dont call. Bt its so real
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Goodays(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fashion rotate so do love but men are blind while in love but women have their half eye open when in love, think about it you would see reason
eno nicholas: shocked shocked shocked not longer in vogue shocked
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by uzeba(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
AKPORS: If she has cough and catarrh before Valentine, is there anything bad in wrapping Benylin and TomTom as her Val gift?
If I don't take care of her, WHO WILL?
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Adanyebe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
I know naija gurls eyez don tear pass wetin una dey mention
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Sweetapple007(f): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Her heart
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Hydronium(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Weton be una own and all these val threads. Is Val the end of the World...?
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Roland17(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
The mere conviction that everyday she has me in her thoughts and prayers is more than enough gift for me...

Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Piece of land at Banana Island, with good title in my name.
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by engrjamiu(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
SEX
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by young9ja(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
engrjamiu: SEX
end time no vel
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Aghagba(f): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
engrjamiu: SEX
come on she is beta than dat.
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by babarazy: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
BELLE
Re: What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 13, 2013
Lexusgs430: Love, sincerity, dedication and all other positivities. Physical gifts are immaterial!!!!

This. ^^^ I would accept nothing. Must somebody spend money to show me they care?

Share How You Escaped Being Raped / Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic)