Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:09 PM

Wyclef Jean And Rio Ferdinand Congratulate The Super Eagles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Jean And Rio Ferdinand Congratulate The Super Eagles (1040 Views)

Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It / Throwback Photo Of Annie Idibia And Wyclef In 2005 / Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wyclef Jean And Rio Ferdinand Congratulate The Super Eagles by Yeoal: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/rio-ferdinand-and-wyclef-jean.html?m=0

Even though Ghanaian musicians R2b's mocked the Nigerian team, the Super Eagles had the last laugh by winning the AFCON cup and international celebrities Rio Ferdinand and Wyclef Jean have congratulated them.

I'm actually surprised Rio Ferdinand does not know that Sunday Oliseh stopped playing a long time ago. Even though I'm a football virgin ( I think I lost that on Sunday when I watched the AFCON match without blinking for a second. I was screaming my lungs out the whole time. I'm still not a football freak though *SMH*), I knew that Oliseh stopped playing football  'jalloppy years' ago.

Re: Wyclef Jean And Rio Ferdinand Congratulate The Super Eagles by kopy: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nice one...Up eagles!!!
Re: Wyclef Jean And Rio Ferdinand Congratulate The Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
I love them both!
Re: Wyclef Jean And Rio Ferdinand Congratulate The Super Eagles by dasparrow: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
jammyng: I love them both!

Me too especially Wyclef

As for R2b, they should go and suck on a sour lemon. Who is laughing now?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Baby 25 Months After Pregnancy. / Niger Delta Billionaire To Spend 20m Naira On Tuface White Wedding In Dubai / Why You Should Trademark Your Stage Name Early!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.