Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. (891 Views)

Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by Moib(f): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
A frnd of mine jus discovered ha man of 2yrs has a 6yrs old child.she doesnt knw wat to do.
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tell her she is sleepn on bike cos d guy just one flex am so,e wife na e wife ok.He can't abandone his child and the mother of his kid simple.
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by KINGwax(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
ucgirl: Tell her she is sleepn on bike cos d guy just one flex am so,e wife na e wife ok.He can't abandone his child and the mother of his kid simple.
says who?
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by MegaG: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by djeezy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Moi-b:
A frnd of mine jus discovered ha man of 2yrs has a 6yrs old child.she doesnt knw wat to do.
You sound as if she'd be happy if he had told her from the fons et origo. He probably decided to conceal it for reasons best known to him but on the other hand it is forsooth pertinent and imperative to disclose such information to your significant other lest it will be a shock to her upon her notice.
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
KINGwax: says who?

Guy e bi lk say na u be dat oh!go settle d girl abeg.
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by numericalguy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
The same reason why ladies hide the fact that they have done abortion before or have had kids.
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by Moib(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Actualy she told me d guy has been rushin marraige talks wit ha.i nw told ha to ask him some important questions nd dat was wen he admittd it.she told me she sent him a msg,askin him y he hid it bt he replied wit a msg sayin he was sori.
Re: Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. by KINGwax(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
ucgirl:

Guy e bi lk say na u be dat oh!go settle d girl abeg.
very funny

(1) (Reply)

Which Relati0nship Did U Think U Enj0y M0re?....your Ex 0r Your Present 0ne? / 9 Dangerous Words Used By Women / Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.