Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (49484 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive Tanzania Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by SELFWORTH: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
pmc01: As much as I am proud that Mike Adenuga is a wealthy Nigerian, I am sorry to say his current physique is a National disgrace.
I can't remember how many non-Nigerian billionaires that are scarily as big as this.
For God's sake, an educated and priviledge man as Adenuga should know better how to watch his weight/general wellbeing... No hard feelings please!

Supported 1000%
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ichomi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Welcum Guys
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]LOOK AT THE WORDS UNDER THE WINDOW OF THE FLIGHT!

IT SAYS : "ÖUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP"

THIS PVT. JET WAS CLEARLY ONCE OWNED/STILL OWNED BY A CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC PASTOR![/size]

See life ooo my people..Two people are looking @ one beautiful thing and are seeing it differently..All I can see is the restored glory of Nigeria..all you see is trouble..I smh.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by DIG1: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
They just arrived, came down from dere bus, waved to d crowd for 2min n left.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Leadn(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THIS PVT. JET WAS CLEARLY ONCE OWNED/STILL OWNED BY A CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC PASTOR![/size]

Your ignorance is RARE!
Do you see the "ARIK Air" emblem on the plane?!
This "private jet/ plane" is owned by arik airways and would probably be used for important flights by states men / women...
Have you stopped to ask if the owner of Arik air is a believer or A catholic??

btw am an Atheist

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Great Guyz
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
tbaba1234:
oh boy see as nigerian police dog look soooooooooo hungry,shey d dog go hear command as their oga no dey hear command so?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
The people that have waited for over 5 hours at the National stadium have been disappointing. The eagles just made a brief stop and left. I think they're heading to the presidential villa where Jonathan and his PDP co-horts will take the glory and list this as one of the transformational achievements. See the way the eagles just deserted for once-happy Nigerians that were delighted to see them to go dine with ndi-Oshi. Tufiakwa.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by question(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Any Nigerian Online TV channel showing the reception live?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
channels just stopped showing it so they can go back to their continual news reporting of repeated news
anyone get link for NTA?
wishful thinking
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
milehigh06: channels just stopped showing it so they can go back to their continual news reporting of repeated news
anyone get link for NTA?
wishful thinking
NTA has stopped showing it too because the eagles didn't stay in the stadium.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by naptu2: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Sir Johnson IA Arumemi-Ikhide, the owner of Arik Air, is a staunch catholic and knight of the Catholic Church. However, he is not and has never been a pastor or priest.

The Eagles returned aboard a chartered Arik Air flight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
Rebsy: ode! What wrong wit them landing in Abj as well? U dunno d significance of the Federal Capital again abi na lag b d venue of d reception ni? Smh!
U dey mind am? Him think say Aso Rock dey for Lagos
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Reference(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Rebsy: ode! What wrong wit them landing in Abj as well? U dunno d significance of the Federal Capital again abi na lag b d venue of d reception ni? Smh!

My dear. Take it from me, I live there partly. That city has no soul. Nobody comes from there. If it is political rallies fine but concerning matters that touch the heart, no way. The National Stadium is hardly ever filled when the Eagles play there but in Calabar, Benin or even Kaduna, it is jam-packed everytime.

And like I said earlier sports and politics don't mix. However we rejoice with the team and once again congratulate them. If not for the tight schedule of the foreign based players a tour of real cities such as Lagos, Onitsha, Benin, Portharcourt, Kaduna and of course Calabar where it all started will have been lovely. 19 years out in the cold, ended.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
omo its time some tech revolution take place in naija o
we are being starved of an important event here
we no know when next e go happen again
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: But i feel they should have landed in Lagos and not Abuja. That Abuja is the capital of Nigeria does not mean everything must happen there.
Another myopic lagosian.... rme!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by yomtolly(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Welcome back, we are all happy.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by MAYOWAAK: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: The people that have waited for over 5 hours at the National stadium have been disappointing. The eagles just made a brief stop and left. I think they're heading to the presidential villa where Jonathan and his PDP co-horts will take the glory and list this as one of the transformational achievements. See the way the eagles just deserted for once-happy Nigerians that were delighted to see them to go dine with ndi-Oshi. Tufiakwa.

Before they start attributing this victory to Jonathan remember that under Abacha the Super Eagles won the same cup plus an Olympic gold medal.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
Reference:

My dear. Take it from me, I live there partly. That city has no soul. Nobody comes from there. If it is political rallies fine but concerning matters that touch the heart, no way. The National Stadium is hardly ever filled when the Eagles play there but in Calabar, Benin or even Kaduna, it is jam-packed everytime.

And like I said earlier sports and politics don't mix. However we rejoice with the team and once again congratulate them. If not for the tight schedule of the foreign based players a tour of real cities such as Lagos, Onitsha, Benin, Portharcourt, Kaduna and of course Calabar where it all started will have been lovely. 19 years out in the cold, ended.
God bless you...

Abuja is an artificial creation and it has no soul. At least not like Lagos, PH, Aba, Calabar, Ibadan, Kano, Enugu and other cities in Nigeria. Abuja is just a political capital and not a sport, entertainment etc capital.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by emmasege: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
I wonder o.The foreign-based don fly go back Europe?. I hope not.
BankoleNco: [size=18pt]Umm, where the players na? Na only officials, military men and one hyena I see for inside those photo o![/size]
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: The people that have waited for over 5 hours at the National stadium have been disappointing. The eagles just made a brief stop and left. I think they're heading to the presidential villa where Jonathan and his PDP co-horts will take the glory and list this as one of the transformational achievements. See the way the eagles just deserted for once-happy Nigerians that were delighted to see them to go dine with ndi-Oshi. Tufiakwa.

See what I mean. This is just wrong. Everyone who knows football knows its all about the fans. How long after the Olympics does it take Obama to see Team USA, or the Super Bowl champs, weeks, months. But they see their fans first. The next day. Here, big men first and they monopolise everything.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by kingnoni: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

Crowd await the team's arrival at Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport
[quote][/quote]nice
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
i wonder if we actually have Eagles in Nigeria sef
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by emmasege: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Just this afternoon, the info minister already did that, claiming it was part of the transformation agenda. Pls let's not politicise this victory. it's got nothing to do wt GEJ. It was God and the determination of our soccer ambassadorsthat earned us the victory.
MAYOWAAK:

Before they start attributing this victory to Jonathan remember that under Abacha the Super Eagles won the same cup plus an Olympic gold medal.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Itoroetti(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: But i feel they should have landed in Lagos and not Abuja. That Abuja is the capital of Nigeria does not mean everything must happen there.
Why don't u ask for it to land in abia state?seems u are selfish.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by tbaba1234: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by MAYOWAAK: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hmmn........with this sort of poster, I confidently say that we have a long way to go. Ona wa jin! Anyway, we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by bakynes(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Omo see as Agbero dey touch the Cup
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2013

Rowdy, dirty Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by hclacid(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
dady12: they should come kano so that you can bomb them,nonsense

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twins With Baby Mama (photo) / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.