Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (49466 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive Tanzania Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by TwinTiger: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
So these boys are still wearing those dirty cloths wey them D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use run around SA since Sunday.I strongly believe their midst ll be smelling by now.***wink***
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
manny4life:

How do u define "overall importance"?
is this a JAMB question? I promised never to write JAMB again.

Lagos is where most of our human resources and infrastructure is centered. It is where most of the industries are centered also.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by egbenduru: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
I love the inscription on the ARIK AIR PLANE that brought them home, OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP,AVEEEEEEEEEEE MARIAAAAAA

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by chikeorji123(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Roland17: THUNDER FIRE POVERTY!!!CHOIIII SEE ADENUGA OOOOOOOOO

Thunder should fire that POVERTY INDEED!!...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, what's the most important city?

The capital and the one(s) from which the country's main source of income is obtained.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
ba7man: Its contribution to the National economy....For starters.

Huh? Contribution to what exactly?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

The capital and the one(s) from which the country's main source of income is obtained.
So, our main source of income comes from Abuja? SMDH
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

used to be.
First, you'll tell us what the most important City in Nigeria is, then let me inform you. Since the inception of the current administration, women have been employed to sweep the roads in Lagos(They wear orange over-alls to prevent motorists from hitting them) and every wednsday, a Garbage disposal truck comes to my street to pick up garbage in our Lagos state customized garbage bins. I don't know where u stay but u don't live in Lagos for sure.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
manny4life:

Huh? Contribution to what exactly?
Stop acting dumb. I know you're not daft. You know the answer deep in you but you just refuse to aknowledge it due to whatever's eating you up on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
is this a JAMB question? I promised never to write JAMB again.

Lagos is where most of our human resources and infrastructure is centered. It is where most of the industries are centered also.

This is not JAMB question but a realistic one, although let's not delve into it. You say "MOST" of our human resource which I honestly believe is FALSE. Lagos is an important city or state but to acclaim it's where "MOST" of our human resources and infrastructure (a huge chunk, say 50% or more), that's so incorrect
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

some names dont deserve the respect of Capitals.

You capitalized "Markurdi", "lady" and even "perpetual". You respect the place and words?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
ba7man: Stop acting dumb. I know you're not daft. You know the answer deep in you but you just refuse to aknowledge it due to whatever's eating you up on the inside.

Perhaps it may do you well to enlighten me, because I may be on the dumb roll today...
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
manny4life:

This is not JAMB question but a realistic one, although let's not delve into it. You say "MOST" of our human resource which I honestly believe is FALSE. Lagos is an important city or state but to acclaim it's where "MOST" of our human resources and infrastructure (a huge chunk, say 50% or more), that's so incorrect
Maybe my English was not in order. What i meant is that Lagos has more man power than any state. It can't possibly be less than 30% of our human resources.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, our main source of income comes from Abuja? SMDH

read my post again hun, slowly this time

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nkembenard(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:

He's the captain of the Super eagles. That alone makes him the leader of the team.
who cares if he is... I just don't like the dude..you need to see the way he treated us #media reps from Nigeria in S/A, so rude, yet plays nothing..he won't speak to us,if not because my editor insisted I get a report from him as the team captain..I #i comment my reserve.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ChyV(f): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Sunday Mba's people from isikwuato in Abia state are even there waiting for him.

he is frm Enugu state not Abia.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe my English was not in order. What i meant is that Lagos has more man power than any state. It can't possibly be less than 30% of our human resources.

Afam, I'll leave this debate o, but 30% is just damn much, as in how much is Lagos population in comparison to the Nigerian population? Lagos last we checked had about 16million in population with unemployment in double figures, 16million people of 160million Nigerians which is about 10%. This is just the population, then if we're to account for working class/traders/everyone who's among the human resource, the numbers shrinks further...

Like I said, because of you, I'll drop this argument.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
ChyV:

he is frm Enugu state not Abia.
Your evidence pls?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

You capitalized "Markurdi", "lady" and even "perpetual". You respect the place and words?

yes i respect the place and words more.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by othmanhassan: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Welcome home Yobo and co. U realy mak us proud luv u guys
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by MATUREZEE: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
The game stated on 19th, Sunday Mba 19th Jessey scored the winnin goal as Nija lift the Trophy after 19th Yrs
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
MATUREZEE: The game stated on 19th, Sunday Mba 19th Jessey scored the winnin goal as Nija lift the Trophy after 19th Yrs

Nice one . . .
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Everyone, Ambrose Efe is playing for Celtic tonight!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i respect the place and words more.

I see....
So if places or words you respect even
more than the ones you've capitalized had to be used in your post, would you not capitalize the words you've capitalized so that you may capitalize the ones you respect more?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by White007(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wow!

I'm surprise Efe Ambrose is playing in the champions league for Celtic having just arrive this morning from South-Africa.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Symphony007: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Anybody who insults NTA's coverage is clearly in over their head. NTA as opposed to other stations did a full coverage of their arrival from to airport to the streets of abuja and even the reception at the national stadium!!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by jutino(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
bros small small nA
grin
bros small small nA
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Igwe9(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
C'mmon Afam, respect yourself and refrain from this your whine. If it were you, would you rather opt for Lagos instead of Abuja.

Abuja is the capital and they are being hosted today by the number citizen, why would they come to Lagos when BRF hasn't even declared any interest in hosting them, or are you gonna provide security for them?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Symphony007: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
lapaz6410:

yes oo.. see malnurished school kids line d street. make dem sell that golden cup to buy gari.
please could you and your brother show some respect, these kind of words are plain childish and beneath your i'm sure advanced pedigree. I'm sure ghanians are lovely, respectfull people, don't trivialize that.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by tbaba1234: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
No rest for Ambrose...
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Igwe.:
C'mmon Afam, respect yourself and refrain from this your whine. If it were you, would you rather opt for Lagos instead of Abuja.

Abuja is the capital and they are being hosted today by the number citizen, why would they come to Lagos when BRF hasn't even declared any interest in hosting them, or are you gonna provide security for them?
I don't knoz why some of you think that Lagos=BRF. They will be hosted by Lagosians on ythe streets and not by Fashola.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Elebiju: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
egbenduru: I love the inscription on the ARIK AIR PLANE that brought them home, OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP,AVEEEEEEEEEEE MARIAAAAAA
see them Ooº°˚ ˚° perverts if u love d inscritption why u no go do the tatoo for ur head ave maria ko ave sherifat ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.