Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

Damilola Adegbite Covers The New Issue Of Vanguard Allure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Covers The New Issue Of Vanguard Allure (1509 Views)

Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics) / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Covers The New Issue Of Vanguard Allure by reportnaija(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tinsel actress, Damilola is the cover girl for this week’s edition of Vanguard Allure. Damilola poses in Red pumps, a yellow skirt, white shirt and a striped jacket.

www.reportnaija..com/2013/02/damilola-adegbite-covers-new-issue.html

Re: Damilola Adegbite Covers The New Issue Of Vanguard Allure by emilyone(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
abeg! colour blocking no dey reign again.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out / A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player / Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.